Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

25jan steam+ new server launches

This is a discussion on 25jan steam+ new server launches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR Why is our mod going extremely off topic here, this is a place to talk about ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Why is our mod going extremely off topic here, this is a place to talk about steam launch and he's discussing about GW2 and flaming the fuq out of this topic, hello???
    Don't worry, he's a mod, he can do whatever he wants with no repercussions. God knows why we have a mod that locks topics about USKO in a forum for talking about USKO.
    Last edited by azreal313; 01-14-2016 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Don't worry, he's a mod, he can do whatever he wants with no repercussions. God knows why we have a mod that locks topics about USKO in a forum for talking about USKO.
    i know why, he's scared that apexko players leave to steam server
    azreal313 likes this.

Still don't know why an Apex mod is a mod here, that's a very large conflict of interest for a forum for USKO and advertising private servers.

Little archer Senior Member

Why is our mod going extremely off topic here, this is a place to talk about steam launch and he's discussing about GW2 and flaming the fuq out of this topic, hello???
    I wasn't the one to go off topic but ok, I wasn't the one to start the flames but ok. Plenty of people have bad mouthed usko ITT, I just got more absorbed into it because it's fun for me to prove others wrong on the internet. A bit of a guilty pleasure really.

@azreal, learn to think for yourself and stop repeating what a clueless teenager says.

Now please stop addressing me, you can keep flattering and being infatuated with USKO all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I wasn't the one to go off topic but ok, I wasn't the one to start the flames but ok. Plenty of people have bad mouthed usko ITT, I just got more absorbed into it because it's fun for me to prove others wrong on the internet. A bit of a guilty pleasure really.

@azreal, learn to think for yourself and stop repeating what a clueless teenager says.

Now please stop addressing me, you can keep flattering and being infatuated with USKO all you want.
    Clueless teenager, hello? Not very nice of you. And no, i'm not a teenager anymore sorry, gel ws kanki

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    People would rather sling shit about a game that they played half a decade ago and have no idea what the game is like now, than actually give it a try again and realise that they're misguided in their opinions on USKO's current state. Its literally a free to play game
    Prophet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Free to play, not free to instantly have the best gear, smart ass.

So much butt hurt in one topic, may the odds ever be in your favor guys.

no offence, but if everyone could stop talking in this topic except people that have announcements about the server itself that'd be great... i hate to sound like a btch but i cant keep keeping up with this thread for more news when 95% of the stuff posted here is a flame war...

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    no offence, but if everyone could stop talking in this topic except people that have announcements about the server itself that'd be great... i hate to sound like a btch but i cant keep keeping up with this thread for more news when 95% of the stuff posted here is a flame war...
    Same here... ......

Banned Senior Member

Well if certain people actually knew what in the fuck they were talking about, it wouldn't be a flame war.

Im pretty sure a lot of people will dodge it just because of US -host.
    150-200 ping on NA -servers on CSGO & Dota2. It's almost unplayable on those games, can't even imagine same shit with KO lol.
    NightSex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    can you make enough money farming in knight online in 2 months to have a full +9 set with +2 accesories? never. Case closed.
    On a new server? Well that stuff will hardly exist if at all.
    On an old server? Yes absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Well if certain people actually knew what in the fuck they were talking about, it wouldn't be a flame war.
    I know you are pissed it will bite into your PS release. And you have the balls to criticize the game for being P2W, you literally are using the game free of copyright fees to make money. Just stop.
    regiss and azreal313 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    lol welcome to ko4life circa 2006.