Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

25jan steam+ new server launches

This is a discussion on 25jan steam+ new server launches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by eupheuz A certain profit % is going to steam. ofc it is....
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    A certain profit % is going to steam.
    ofc it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Nope.

It will be hosted in the US but there won't be any kind of IP blockage, everyone will be able to login.
    The only problem NTTGame should be afraid of is Turkey, if they'll lag, I highly doubt this server will last longer than Orion did for example.

on the contrary, I think it will last better if there wont be that many turkish players because this will definitely attract every old english players and new ones. I don't think a lot people join after reading 30minutes of info about this game in turkish.

Any news, if the notices will be english only and stuff that follows? (not sure how it's on USKO haven't played for years) so correct me if it never was on turk hah =P

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    on the contrary, I think it will last better if there wont be that many turkish players because this will definitely attract every old english players and new ones. I don't think a lot people join after reading 30minutes of info about this game in turkish.

Any news, if the notices will be english only and stuff that follows? (not sure how it's on USKO haven't played for years) so correct me if it never was on turk hah =P
    99% of the notice events and crap are turkish on midgard <.< so hope it will be english aswel this time
    ilterates and BaanNekTharious like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    99% of the notice events and crap are turkish on midgard <.< so hope it will be english aswel this time
    aight.
    well , if they have any sense there is no turk at all because I think that would scare new people of. At least if I didn't knew about KO already I wouldn't stay long if I didn't understood anything how the game works and if all help was turkish.

Probation Senior Member

Why would it attract old english players? Is anything going to be different to Midgard in this server ? Honest question ^^

Quote Originally Posted by NightSex View Post
    Why would it attract old english players? Is anything going to be different to Midgard in this server ? Honest question ^^
    well, maybe it was a bit hard choice of words there as I don't know the situations on KO, as haven't played for many years. I'd just assume that people moved from KO to steam games and they are hyped to see the game they once loved in a better environment.

old, or new who cares as long as they speak english and are nice. I always found KO community toxic. :P

FAQ for steam

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    FAQ for steam
    "it's totally free" but you still get in-game faster if you have a premium? or they had a sense to actually remove the hours waiting.

"it's totally free" but you still get in-game faster if you have a premium? or they had a sense to actually remove the hours waiting.
    We don't know yet, you probably won't have to but who knows.

I wonder if NTT will also release their new server in march. That would be three new servers in 7 months.... big money dollah ^^

Little archer Senior Member

Oh boy turks usually have 250ms+ to NA servers, this sounds interesting

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    I wonder if NTT will also release their new server in march. That would be three new servers in 7 months.... big money dollah ^^
    They don't have to, because if they win steam community and get them play active they have cash for life. Nor they can re-launch a new server every other month in a steam, because unlike turk people steam users wouldn't love to re-donate everytime. They rather quit, and download the next suggested mmo from steam library.

edit reason : updated question, is there a female orc mage nowdays?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

It would attract many old players, new ones as well probably that's true but the question is how long will it take till they consider moving to USKO instead.
    Keep in mind that it doesn't mean they won't release a USKO server in few months as well.

After all, this whole steam release will look like actual USKO and current USKO will look more like EUKO-TRKO I'd say.
    Once all these Turks got used to having low ping, I'll be surprised if they would actually play the Steam version and enjoy as they do in USKO at the moment.
    That's why I have some doubts.

As for the in-game announcements, should mostly be in English but depends on the crowd I guess, if they'll have many Turks there then you'll be able to see some announcements in Turkish as well most likely.

/EDIT
    One more important point, they'll adjust current events for US time zone as it seems, so that would be a negative thing for Europeans/Turks.

They don't have to, because if they win steam community and get them play active they have cash for life. Nor they can re-launch a new server every other month in a steam, because unlike turk people steam users wouldn't love to re-donate everytime. They rather quit, and download the next suggested mmo from steam library.

edit reason : updated question, is there a female orc mage nowdays?
    . Yes there are female orc mages now.

this is so stupid,so what turk are 99% everyone should learn english,damn turks like eveything have to be around them go learn english god damn,when i started play this game i didn't know a single word of english,im no expert now but i think i do pretty well for someone that learn english from a game,problem with turks is they don't even try ''if u reply a ''s.a'' with an ''hi'' most of them just give up or keep speaking turkish fucking idiots.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast