Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lutz ur telling me when someone offers you a large amount of gbs u think they farmed them?....i think that ...
Page: 10

ShiningTears

lutz ur telling me when someone offers you a large amount of gbs u think they farmed them?....i think that is enough said to prove my point that anyone with common sense knows they are getting duped gbs when in previous months there was no gbs on diez and now all of a sudden people are able to offer 50+ gbs on items....please i know ur not that stupid to think that someone farmed 50+ gbs legit
    nice thing is i didnt mess it up....i bought my gbs for scrolls and shit not to just chuck at the economy....i used 100 to buy scrolls to upgrade items to sell for more gbs.....so again i didnt use them at buying up things in market but i did make the 4k gbs i have from that original 200 i got[/b]
    Once again...the fact that you have 4000 gold bars says it all.

Can we put an ip ban on greedy indian men named Mitesh? B)

Banned

if it werent for ppl like you, and dupers that were spreading the GBs.

a shard +7 wouldnt be 40gbs, right?[/b]
    point is i am not the one spreading the duped gbs...i just bought them and used them for myself so it wouldnt be cause of me that a shard+7 is 40gbs....its from the actual dupers and people getting greedy for the duped gbs who know they are duped

I'm totally sure 90% of the forum users would of bought those cheap GBs from anyone if they had the chance, still this is not a cheating forum. The market was screwed a long time ago and marking the "guilty ones" is a bit dumb, how many of those 90% would actually say: "Yes, i bought obviously duped GB's" now?

Interesting facts to know, but worthless, least at this state of the game.[/b]
    glad someone sees this shit....why am i the only one with balls enough to admit anything.....i admit i sold few items for kom which was a mistake but i fessed up....i admit i bought some gbs for myself which i dont regret since i didnt buy up the market fucking it up......why is no one else who bought duped gbs or know one else who sold there items for duped gbs fessing up

get some balls people.....meeps is right 90% of this forums has either bought or gotten duped gbs and yet u dont seem to care about it when it benifits you...but u sure are 1st in line to cast the blame at the one person to admit it

glad to see all the paddys(hypocrits) come out

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

lutz ur telling me when someone offers you a large amount of gbs u think they farmed them?....i think that is enough said to prove my point that anyone with common sense knows they are getting duped gbs when in previous months there was no gbs on diez and now all of a sudden people are able to offer 50+ gbs on items....please i know ur not that stupid to think that someone farmed 50+ gbs legit[/b]
    Actually, no, I don't think they farmed them all legitly, but I do think that they sold other items for it; ie. merchanted Shell, Chitin, or sold some other things.
    Diez has been out so long, I'm no longer suprised by anything.

Economy is a changing thing; in the 1930s people just didn't want to buy anymore, and hence the Great Depression - we still see pieces of that today. You, of all people, should know, for example, gas prices are skyrocketing. So, now all of a sudden, some people have been couterfeiting money?
    Economy changes bases on need - a couple weeks after ROFD came out, Shell prices dropped a lot. Why? Quests were available. Blue Chests began showing up in merchant. Was that because they were being duped? That's probably ONE of the reasons, but the main reason is that the temple was being beaten, Etaroths were being spawned, and people realized that chests really aren't worth all that much. Scrolls skyrocketed in prices during KE because people bought alot of them, so that people eventually began paying more, and more, till they rose to 100m+ in one night (a lot, considering scrolls used to be 50m).

No, I don't think that duping is the only reason for why people can have so much money, it's the fact that it goes around; Diez has been around so long that millions and millions are generated per second, why can't we have billions in 3 years?

Banned

tez you're a fucking idiot, go sniff gasoline please.[/b]
    that would only get me high so not so bad i guess :lol:

Once again...the fact that you have 4000 gold bars says it all.

Can we put an ip ban on greedy indian men named Mitesh? B)[/b]
    ip ban for what....i got 4k gbs from earning them by upgrading them over the past 10 months or so....whats wrong with that?

can we put a ip ban on you for being stupid?

ShiningTears

that would only get me high so not so bad i guess :lol:
    ip ban for what....i got 4k gbs from earning them by upgrading them over the past 10 months or so....whats wrong with that?

can we put a ip ban on you for being stupid?[/b]
    1v1 in an I.Q. test please.

i get stuf for fre from database hacker cause i sell stuff for him and get 10% of the gains, who the fuck cares
    everybody would doo it if they had the chance
    btw i also rape dead animals .. you gonna flame about that too ?
    get a life its jsut a game dossent reflect on real life, in real life im a good honost guy i only cheat ingame and sell fake items 2 gain money ingame and dupe and?

....................................is it only mee taht sit up in my chair loks at the man and pity the lack of morals .. but then agian waht kinda bank does tez run? doo you know?
    this is jsut a game sure.. but how you play in a game is EXCactly the person you realy is
    some people are heros other zeros, some are scum some are theifs
    belive waht you will knowing the truth issent always good for you if you cant change anything

btw theres holes in condoms, and you will burn in hell if you lie [/b]
    Um that's way too incoherent to waste my time on reading through fully, but if this refers to me, I can assure you I have no interest in anyone's morals as regards this game or in life. I did not mention or attack anyone's morals. Moral opinions are totally subjective, society based, and constantly changing.

I did state the obvious- that people when signing up for this game agreed to adhere to certain Terms and Conditions, and violating the TOS is in fact cheating. Take it for what you will, as a positive or a negative, just don't deny that is the case. And don't be surprised that there are those who play the game for entertainment purposes, and whom choose to see those who go outside the TOS in a negative fashion.

apoth0r

can we end this feast?
    Tez is getting far to much publicity for one week let alone 1 day
    He obviously doesn't give a shit, and to be honest neither should we, he kills u in cz next time just smile knowing he cheats.

Banned

Actually, no, I don't think they farmed them all legitly, but I do think that they sold other items for it; ie. merchanted Shell, Chitin, or sold some other things.
    Diez has been out so long, I'm no longer suprised by anything.

Economy is a changing thing; in the 1930s people just didn't want to buy anymore, and hence the Great Depression - we still see pieces of that today. You, of all people, should know, for example, gas prices are skyrocketing. So, now all of a sudden, some people have been couterfeiting money?
    Economy changes bases on need - a couple weeks after ROFD came out, Shell prices dropped a lot. Why? Quests were available. Blue Chests began showing up in merchant. Was that because they were being duped? That's probably ONE of the reasons, but the main reason is that the temple was being beaten, Etaroths were being spawned, and people realized that chests really aren't worth all that much. Scrolls skyrocketed in prices during KE because people bought alot of them, so that people eventually began paying more, and more, till they rose to 100m+ in one night (a lot, considering scrolls used to be 50m).

No, I don't think that duping is the only reason for why people can have so much money, it's the fact that it goes around; Diez has been around so long that millions and millions are generated per second, why can't we have billions in 3 years?[/b]

why the fuck do u always got to show ur IQ and add some historic shit in there :huh:

well i didnt read anything but the 1st sentance of that and last shit about diez

i get that diez has been here for 3 years but explain to me at begining of rofd everyone had no money in diez and now all of a sudden everyone has more then 100gbs +

sorry but if the money was revolving for 3 years i could understand your point but it hasnt and u know it......rofd there were no gbs on diez now there are thousands.....everyone who has a brains knows they are selling or buying with duped gbs

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

1v1 in an I.Q. test please.

[/b]
    I don't know if either of you could count that low.

Banned

ShiningTears
    Except by screwing up the economy the way that you did Tez, it pretty much forces people to accept duped GB's for the items that they sell. If LegoLass_TR just sold his WP for 50 gbs, no one in their right mind is going to say.. "Hmm, let's do the right thing and sell this WP for only 10.

If dupers and people like yourself screw up the economy, you can't blame legit players for selling their items for the current market price to try and stay competitive.[/b]
    you dont get it..TURKS MADE THE ECONOMY GO DOWN NOT TEZ DUMB ASS

first of all: I dont get it why admins post stuff like even more why they post in public and not in admin only section.
    Imo tez doesnt have a fair "trial".

im not protecting tez i dont really know him and i have been pissed at him more then once. But still it lets me cold what he does or what he doesnt do as long asi got no disadvantages of it im happy.

if he buys duped gbs ok fine lets hope hes happy with it.

for the rest ... cannot be arsed to make my post longer else i type stupid stuff again and i get flamed okie.

kibal

thought so to so why are you here?[/b]
    Dunno if u tried to offend me by calling me turk ,saying that im turkish isnt an offense to me.
    Since i know for a fact that speaking in terms of % each country has the same distribution of cheaters, therefore You calling me a Turk does not offent me at all .

Banned

yeah i called you a turk..and your a duper for a mater of fact

ShiningTears

I don't know if either of you could count that low.[/b]
    Ok.. all knowing impotent asian man...enlighten me with your wisdom...

:lol:

Banned

i bought my gbs for scrolls and shit not to just chuck at the economy....i used 100 to buy scrolls to upgrade items to sell for more gbs[/b]
    1. what happen to the other 100gb
    2. you use 100gb to buy upgrade scrolls? from charon? HOLY MATER HOW MONY SCROLLS DID YOU BUY? (the letter choice was intentional)

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast