Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you realize that using the duped GBs to buy "not duped" items from other players is pretty much cheating? ...
Page: 14

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Do you realize that using the duped GBs to buy "not duped" items from other players is pretty much cheating?

And if by your personal use means buying scrolls and pots from NPCs, is still cheating since you are getting an advantage over the rest of the players by getting them for so cheap that it could be considered as duping them yourself.

Zaria

The way I see it..........

If you point your finger at someone, remember there are 3 more pointing at you!

How many of you accusers download cracked games? How many of you accusers download illegal music? How many of you accusers have ever used a cheat in ANY game?

Banned

Do I give a shit?[/b]

i know u dont and as u can see i dont either since i dont feel i did anything wrong here...i dont regret this like i did the kom thing therefor i dont think its wrong or illegal since i didnt release them into the market

w/e paddy just makes me more famous

all publicity is good publicity

ultimaliaz

Agreed[/b]
    ROFL
    thats for u to say fcking wanker
    oh herro, who is defending nomorelovepl aka mrIkoxpAlot?
    sack of arabian turtle shit

little_painter

ill quote a once great man
    tr_ozgur_cafe_tr : tez is a noob and have a noob soul

:lol:

or is it :huh:

<3 tez i stil love you even though youll burn in hell, baba

skurwiel

PUAHAHAHA BAN THAT SUCKER

Zaria

i know u dont and as u can see i dont either since i dont feel i did anything wrong here...i dont regret this like i did the kom thing therefor i dont think its wrong or illegal since i didnt release them into the market

w/e paddy just makes me more famous

all publicity is good publicity[/b]

Fricken politicians. :P

Dro

How many of you accusers download cracked games? How many of you accusers download illegal music? How many of you accusers have ever used a cheat in ANY game?[/b]

the only music I have is from the CDs I buy out of the store. The only games I play (used to at least) are either F2P or borrowed from a friend (not copied). And the only cheats I ever used were on Starcraft or Age of Empires to gain extra resources, but I don&#39;t think that&#39;s cheating since the codes themselves came on the guide book with the CD

little_painter

i once stole a pack of chewing gum when i was 5,
    there i said it
    :mellow:

i have a confession. i bought a skelly belt from KOLGM443 for 120 usd and used it to trade for my raptor +8 i wanted raptor and no1 would sell it except for one guy who wanted to trade me :Q dont hate me pls

edit: ON TOPIC: tez u have to at least say what u did was wrong and ur bad gun. you shouldnt have done it in the first place u were being really greedy and thats when gbs were hard as hell to get. come to think of it maybe less than half of ur items arent legit. e.g. ur shells, and pls dont say u can make another shell set +8 now easily cause shell set +8 is pretty easy to make with all those not "legit" gbs u got. but /care. im surprised this topic made 11 pages. fags keep spamming it <_<

the only music I have is from the CDs I buy out of the store. The only games I play (used to at least) are either F2P or borrowed from a friend (not copied). And the only cheats I ever used were on Starcraft or Age of Empires to gain extra resources, but I don&#39;t think that&#39;s cheating since the codes themselves came on the guide book with the CD [/b]
    i played half life 2 on easy the first time around.... does that mean im cheating?

Banned

I&#39;m hiding Tez&#39;s magic carpet and curry mix from him. :huh:[/b]
    i found it nygga

D3 is UUUUPPPPP ! ! ! ! ! !

gogogogogogogoooooooooo[/b]
    liar i just dced loading d3....EVERYONE DCED xD

How many of you accusers download cracked games? How many of you accusers download illegal music? How many of you accusers have ever used a cheat in ANY game?[/b]
    touche woman are smarter then men :lol: or maybe i am just trying to get in her pants.....either its a win win situation for me :wub:

<3 tez i stil love you even though youll burn in hell, baba[/b]
    i knew i was going to hell about 9 years ago for a few things i did and dont regret and wont repent for....so what...hell is just a sauna for me

PUAHAHAHA BAN THAT SUCKER[/b]
    lol

Fricken politicians. :P[/b]
    have to be sometimes :P

the only music I have is from the CDs I buy out of the store. The only games I play (used to at least) are either F2P or borrowed from a friend (not copied). And the only cheats I ever used were on Starcraft or Age of Empires to gain extra resources, but I don&#39;t think that&#39;s cheating since the codes themselves came on the guide book with the CD [/b]
    u also bought a item for usd if u remember u cheater but again who cares everyone does it :lol:

Banned

i have a confession. i bought a skelly belt from KOLGM443 for 120 usd and used it to trade for my raptor +8 i wanted raptor and no1 would sell it except for one guy who wanted to trade me :Q dont hate me pls [/b]
    OMG someone else with balls....ok so ko4life has 2 men here :lol:

i played half life 2 on easy the first time around.... does that mean im cheating? [/b]
    no it doesnt make u a cheat but buying a duped bardish+9 from a naked turk char when there were no bardishes in merchant at that time might make u a cheater....maybe :lol:

Dro

Yes, I bought a chitin shield for USD, but the difference with it is that I was there when it dropped from Isiloon.

Yes, I sold GBs for USD, but the difference is that I farmed them myself, and if they had been duped, I wasn&#39;t aware of it like someone else.

Yes, I sold my stuff for USD when I quitted, but never scamed anyone, all my trades were done with both partys happy.

But the difference, is that all I did was on the open, unlike your little relationship with KoM. While what I did was approved by the comunity, what you did wasn&#39;t. And also, I don&#39;t use the "Everyone does it, why can&#39;t I" excuse to justify myself.

ultimaliaz

I duped rare candies in pokemon