Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Vishnu is a gay that is afraid to tell his ingame nick. I dunno if his grid but if its ...
Page: 10

Sethesh

Vishnu is a gay that is afraid to tell his ingame nick. I dunno if his grid but if its true that makes him even more pathetic. :lol:. I thing im sure of is that ıllumınatı = the bug in game. They still hear couse K2 sux and cant repair bugs :lol: j/k
    Its makien me laughing. Some ppl take this game to seriouse and its only a game. Keep more distance please . Its not about who is the master and who is noob its about i wanna have fun here. I just spend time with some ingame friends (not only my clanies) not to prove how pro i am - all to have fun . So just close this stupid topic couse i dont know what is it about (i think im not the only one) and lets have fun on next CSW.

tha_amras

i didnt read this crap but for sure lllumi going lose the castle

Vishnu

Originally posted by Tristan
    Vishnu = *Grid. :lol: At least on Edana he was.
    Once again, I'm sure Festo or Devil can prove here I'm not this 'Grid'

Sethesh

U are an imbecile like him so i think this dude teory can be true hehe

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sethesh
    Maybe you should look that word up, says seth in my wordbook

Sethesh

U need your own edited wordbook to increase your self-esteem rofl

Vishnu

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh
    Maybe you should look that word up, says seth in my dictionary[/b]

Symbiotic

this is some funny crap :blink:

Tristan

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    Once again, I'm sure Festo or Devil can prove here I'm not this 'Grid'[/b]
    Lol, and I'm sure you are this 'grid'.

KalaBunga Senior Member

shoulden't we be fighting the koxp'ers / dupers and not each ohter / hackers ( the people that speaks english)

we need to stay togetter or there will be soon 4 enlgish speakings guys on every side of the server that would be a average of 70 people peace out just give each ohter a hand and forget all the bad words.

make peace no war

Kailean

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

Lol, and I'm sure you are this 'grid'.[/b]
    no matter he is grid from ares or not. both are retarded so whats the big deal? -_-

Vishnu

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan

Lol, and I'm sure you are this 'grid'.[/b]
    Pretty sure my ip says something else

Sethesh

actaualy i dont think your IP will say if u are retarded ore not. Maby u where talking about your IQ with i think is very low :lol:

Volcanic

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    Oh I'm sorry a certain friend of yours can't even leave people families out of his retarded rants, tough shit. So IN, chitin shield chitins +8 etc arent considerd as pimped gear? Cut that shit lmao
    if i remember correctly the chittin shield was a gift(correct me if im wrong raine), chittins +8 are not very hard to get they drop +1 from everything, so you can shove that up your ass prick. and the in. for all the clans raine has been in and for how long she has been playing i wouldnt expect much less. all her uniques are +0, so wheres the issue? she has above avg gear for her level, she is 1 of the most popular people in this game, no cheating what so ever, has not flamed anyone yet your pathetic ass continues to flame her. i guess she didnt heal you fast enough 1 day but your ass is newb so really how can u expect any priest to be good when you probably cant make it to the bowl solo pking.

No not her sweetness but im saying your a newb pos that not only sucks at a video game but your pathic in life to pick on a good person.

raine :wub:[/b]
    LOL@ the ebayer. I guess +8 chitins are average then(atleast when you`ve blown a few thousand $$)

DMIO 1v1 Ssundevil again(assuming he agrees since he's back in school again)??? It was fun to watch, and a fairly decent fight. Since you are his "nemesis" according to Krakatoa :-)
    Ever played Resident Evil 3? You`ll know what i meant by nemesis. I doubt dmio cares anymore, after all, a player nowadays is measured by his credit card, so im sure he has better things to waste his cash on.

Dmio

Duran :lol:

Your Clearly suffering from Pseudologia Fantastica.

You did get smoked little boy. Dont try to change your statement, because your and other clan's goal was not to take the castle from us for 5 minutes, but take it away for good.
    At which you miserably failed, because simply put, it is you and your fellow clan members who have the education of 10 year olds. Squabbling over the Castle like morons.
    As to my education, you dont know who i am and what i do you imbecil.
    Oh i have much more going for me than flaming, i dont have a big mouth like you do, Advertising that you will take the castle for good. Let me remind you again, its not us who is castleless, its you and your Turkish baba`d Alliances.
    Oh noes, my char sucks...am so gona go cry because a kid sed so. :lol: wake up please, KO is not the only thing in my life, quite the opposite of you. Not me who spends days on end PKing and Leveling to gain a "E-Rep", that would be a waste of my time. (Of which is limited)
    My Claims are inacurate now are they? You said we will loose the castle, by which you clearly ment for good, why would you otherwise stay and try to take it after we re-took it?! My evidence displays what it was meant to, US Vs The Hoard of 10 year olds.
    You did not have the chance to keep the castle now did you? (read above if u wana argue that)

"DmioGotSmokedInTheAss.com" hmm i dont know what you do in your Rooms (celar's) Privacy, and i really dont wanna know whether you bomb other mens ass on a regular basis, but i do not.

"I could care less about CSW, it's a joke and will always be a joke"
    Is that because you got fucked bare by us? gues so.

Am not gona bother answering your questions, because i dont know what the fuck your talking about, gues i missed a major flam war then

"I see you enjoy hopping on the bandwagon quite often, so how about you actually provide me with a good reason why I shouldn't ban them considering they broke the rules NUMEROUS times? Your ignorance is quite stunning."
    Go ahead, see if i care, KO's shit any way, i just came here to post some Screeneys. Uncle Eric the 1 Brain celled warrior abusing Mod Powers, very cute, as cute as Macaulay Culkin thinking he has a life. :lol:

"hopping on the bandwagon? by defending my ally clan? how the heck do you see that? ur just a dumb little prick eric."
    Word fam

"Um so basically you're agreeing someone without any actual reason other than they are your friend? "
    you and Macaulay Culkin did exactly the same.

ban me all you want SingleBrain Cell.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast