Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 373

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Eric Go shave your mullet indiaan, no one believes that you actually have any friends IRL, quit ...
Page: 20


  1. #286
    Indiaan__
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Eric
    Go shave your mullet indiaan, no one believes that you actually have any friends IRL, quit joking yourself.


    Anyway, Gondon how was Dmio posting on the same IP as you?

    got alot of friends actually.. :rollseyes:

    can post some pics later.. if you'd like

    only nice f9devil is alex

    anyway to raggan..

    actually i sold Indiaan 6 months ago.. so i guess you killed ViSeH cuz i sold him
    I remember indian was lvl 56
    yup was noob back old days.. that's almost 2 years ago.. never heard of combo'ing actually..

    but my friend steel0 ( halil ) teached me Thanx bro :wub:

    I play on Perceas atm..





    Buffless..

    Who's Next?




    oh btw thanx for banning me hehe

    what's the reason ?

    Dissin zero?

  2. #287
    Crimsonrain
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Indiaan__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Indiaan__)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    Go shave your mullet indiaan, no one believes that you actually have any friends IRL, quit joking yourself.


    Anyway, Gondon how was Dmio posting on the same IP as you?

    got alot of friends actually.. :rollseyes:

    can post some pics later.. if you'd like

    only nice f9devil is alex

    anyway to raggan..

    actually i sold Indiaan 6 months ago.. so i guess you killed ViSeH cuz i sold him
    I remember indian was lvl 56
    yup was noob back old days.. that's almost 2 years ago.. never heard of combo'ing actually..

    but my friend steel0 ( halil ) teached me Thanx bro :wub:

    I play on Perceas atm..





    Buffless..

    Who's Next?




    oh btw thanx for banning me hehe

    what's the reason ?

    Dissin zero?[/b]
    u got ownt hahaha @ Indiaan oh btw hacker_09 isnt even challange i can kill him naked buffless

  3. #288
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    i got better stats than eric



    i'm not wearing an armour enchant scroll the same as eric

  4. #289
    Kailean
    Guest

    Default

    haha u've selected the wrong warp gate :P
    :lol:

  5. #290
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Human? O.o
    RoF? O.o

  6. #291
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Human? O.o
    RoF? O.o
    yup first legit one on diez... god knows how many there are now <_<

    and yeah kailean... some things take some getting used to

  7. #292
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,293

    Default

    Bardish +9? lol

  8. #293
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    Bardish +9? lol
    Yea his bardish is+9 and its Legit!!

  9. #294
    Colomka
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Eric
    Go shave your mullet indiaan, no one believes that you actually have any friends IRL, quit joking yourself.


    Anyway, Gondon how was Dmio posting on the same IP as you?
    Possibilities

    1. I am Dmio
    Is it coincidence that we share the same first name, and we are both russian?

    2. He is using Same proxy which i used to use b4.

    hmm choice 1 or 2

    Answer :U decide

  10. #295
    Niro
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow
    I own u all.
    Lies kayah me > u and u > rest is me > all oke?!

  11. #296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,293

    Default

    Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber
    Bardish +9? lol
    Yea his bardish is+9 and its Legit!![/b]
    lol we got one today too, randomly upgrade and got it

  12. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    wow i check ko4life and everyday more idiots come and display their idiocy. Indiaan you OWN man, damn you took a screenshot of killing an afk person, that makes you OWNAGE. It just shows how many of you are bitterly jealous of me that you would boast about such lame things like that. I already exposed lotusflower for being a bitter fool, you can defend him all you like but it just makes you look silly.

    Cant believe the number of twats on here now, turning into ranking. At least most of the muslim trash are banned.

  13. #298
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000
    wow i check ko4life and everyday more idiots come and display their idiocy. Indiaan you OWN man, damn you took a screenshot of killing an afk person, that makes you OWNAGE. It just shows how many of you are bitterly jealous of me that you would boast about such lame things like that. I already exposed lotusflower for being a bitter fool, you can defend him all you like but it just makes you look silly. *

    Cant believe the number of twats on here now, turning into ranking. At least most of the muslim trash are banned.
    There's been about 4-5 links to ko4life posted on the official forums, probably is the cause of the recent increase in retards imo

  14. #299
    Odin
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000

    Cant believe the number of twats on here now, turning into ranking. At least most of the muslim trash are banned.

    Muslim trash? You racist son of a bitch. I created this forum account just to let you know that I think you're a disgrace to England.

    (no I'm not a muslim, nor am I any religion at all)

  15. #300
    Magelord1257
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000


    Cant believe the number of twats on here now, turning into ranking. At least most of the muslim trash are banned.

    ouch, that's just really racist, Odin's right...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •