Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Elmoira Nice to see we own the castle once again , i had to go work in ...
Page: 2

Magicality

Originally posted by Elmoira
    Nice to see we own the castle once again , i had to go work in middle of fight , so DrDuran , was this the big promised alliance to finally take over castle? You guys did well bringing up some fun to us , thx
    Your priests did a good job healing the crystal the last 10 minutes I must admit.

However you should admit that you all would just have died in seconds if it weren't for a few of your clannies abusing the catapult bug.

And don't cry that others abused it too, because I didn't see a single person not from Illuminati abusing it.

You could argue that it's not a bug -- in which case however you are opening Pandora's box -- because we will do the same thing next week then.

Elmoira

Originally posted by Magicality+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magicality)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Elmoira
    Nice to see we own the castle once again , i had to go work in middle of fight , so DrDuran , was this the big promised alliance to finally take over castle? You guys did well bringing up some fun to us , thx
    Your priests did a good job healing the crystal the last 10 minutes I must admit.

However you should admit that you all would just have died in seconds if it weren't for a few of your clannies abusing the catapult bug.

And don't cry that others abused it too, because I didn't see a single person not from Illuminati abusing it.

You could argue that it's not a bug -- in which case however you are opening Pandora's box -- because we will do the same thing next week then.[/b]
    bla bla

Mordis

Originally posted by Magicality
    You could argue that it's not a bug -- in which case however you are opening Pandora's box -- because we will do the same thing next week then.
    Oh by all means please do.
    And yes, its not a bug.

Dmio

Originally posted by Magicality+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magicality)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Elmoira

You could argue that it's not a bug -- in which case however you are opening Pandora's box -- because we will do the same thing next week then.[/b]
    cute :wub:

Lets not start bug abusing hahaha, cause all of your friends do it in more than one way.

Vishnu

<!--QuoteBegin-Elmoira

Go ahead, you're gonna use alot of money on catapult keys, means more money for Illuminati and us^^

FatChicK

sry magicality i didnt show up. t'was eating
    if I was there you would've taken it. :wub:

Dmio

Magic CHicken ownz u, fatchicken

FatChicK

Originally posted by Dmio
    Magic CHicken ownz u, fatchicken
    agreed

Dmio

DuranGotSmoked.com

Big words ^^ no outcome :lol:

next time will u do what Hatred did, and come with Half of ares?

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Magicality
    Please stand by for me to cut out the fraps I took, so everyone can see how Futility and Milkshaker like to abuse the catapult key bug (new record; futility did it 10 times in less then a minute just to get to crystal room).

Well I am apalled... I am not aware of any bug... all I know is when one catapult is used up, you just put on a new one. How can that be a bug?

How does a clan with 12 members hold the castle for this long?

This only says one thing..Ares = full of elite babashopers but doesnt even know how to play...

Shigsy: Once someone take over the castle, none owner gets tped to town, but gates dont get refreshed

wtf___dude

ahh so the retard dmio changed his name again ^_^

ty god wasnt me on duran playing... ^_^

My boy Duran is a G

If this Gay war wasn't on Wednesday Ready2Die would so take the castle.

dunno if u can so that so 100% sure, so far they doing a good job defending it so long.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast