Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is just absolutly no proof of how he got the nps, so you can't accuse anyone of this, maybe ...
Page: 5

there is just absolutly no proof of how he got the nps, so you can't accuse anyone of this, maybe if you had a SS with him doing NP transfer but untill that, it seems you just trying to make a clan look bad[/b]
    +1, you came for answers, and you were giving answer, now your just getting carried away

to RW, completely off topic, but umm how about that character of PeterNorth that was so commonly played by some of the players in Hatred a long time ago. I wish I had 255 into every stat.[/b]
    ask festo it was his char

+1, you came for answers, and you were giving answer, now your just getting carried away[/b]
    You're such a blind fool.

You're such a blind fool.[/b]
    Elaborate. Why so?

Btw why you log someone else&#39;s account. Do Vindictive clan play host to hackers? That picture from another persons character, is more evidential that you would be a hacker, than that XDrakeX NP Bugs <3 your ignorance.

Elaborate. Why so?

Btw why you log someone else&#39;s account. Do Vindictive clan play host to hackers? That picture from another persons character, is more evidential that you would be a hacker, than that XDrakeX NP Bugs <3 your ignorance.[/b]
    Oh yes i can see how word of mouth is much more creditable then actual evidence... your logic is fucking terrible.
    Think what you will noobie, I&#39;m going to bed.

Oh yes i can see how word of mouth is much more creditable then actual evidence... your logic is fucking terrible.
    Think what you will noobie, I&#39;m going to bed.[/b]
    Actual evidence? That only proves that XDrakeX has 4.8M NP donated to clan, nothing more, ya arrogant prick. And if that is someone else char and you admit you logged it (earlier) then it kinda is more valid evidence towards the case of you being a hacker, than XDrakeX being a NP bug abuser

Oh no, im a hacker. I just had to go in and spy on pearls clan and check out this guys buffed stats. :P

just because someone posts a pic. doesnt mean he is the one who necessarily took it, things can be passed on you fucken morons. The reason he fails to reveal where it came from is so he cant cause shit for the people who it was passed through before it got to him, thats if he knows who it went through at all.

Pino

he told in a earlier post he logged in the char, without the owners permission.

and for all any of you know, it could be sarcasm.

if he is such a hacker, get CS or a GM to check the ip&#39;s that have logged both his character and Tank_mage around the time it was noticed that you couldnt log it. I bet it wouldnt be a match

Hi , I a from Vindictive and im a drama queen. Pls tell me how he got 5m np pls pls, i wanna get 5 m np too. And i know he is not legit because Vindictive is the best and we get all the np. Ty. I go kill felankor on a2 now. bye

Hi , I a from Vindictive and im a drama queen. Pls tell me how he got 5m np pls pls, i wanna get 5 m np too. And i know he is not legit because Vindictive is the best and we get all the np. Ty. I go kill felankor on a2 now. bye[/b]
    To care :lol:

LoL, and Vindictive players are all legal, yea right xD. BC <3

Hi , I a from Vindictive and im a drama queen. Pls tell me how he got 5m np pls pls, i wanna get 5 m np too. And i know he is not legit because Vindictive is the best and we get all the np. Ty. I go kill felankor on a2 now. bye[/b]

oh so its ok for another clan to bug, just as long as they not in vindictive right....

Hi , Im Cap and I always run, and i like to put my little cs on and run around. TY. bye

oh so its ok for another clan to bug, just as long as they not in vindictive right....

Hi , Im Cap and I always run, and i like to put my little cs on and run around. TY. bye[/b]
    hello, im cap, i dont have +9 wheapons, i dont have +3 uniques, i dont buy kc, and im always scrolless, i dont care what you think. ty bye

I dont know how any of you can say he got this legitly, he has 4.8m donated to clan and has blue bordered symbol, so your telling me he&#39;s had at least 6m np? I think everyone playing Ares knows thats a load of bullshit.

NeronDomitius

To care :lol:

LoL, and Vindictive players are all legal, yea right xD. BC <3[/b]
    pls dont make me say some things about your past, stfu kkthnx bb

@ topic - dont wanna say anything about that np&#39;s i just cant remember drake had any high permanent symbol ever

@ spinal - noobie :wub: i hacked u :P jk, i heard that ss was posted on turkish forums few days/weeks ago

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast