Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think its a very good point what kibal said. if you have lots of players on a server, chances ...
Page: 2

i think its a very good point what kibal said.

if you have lots of players on a server, chances to get a drop is less then on a server with like 3-4 organized clans. sounds logical right?

i've seen on other topics, that those "organized clans" were doing Paramun so on. but when naidenz now telling they got like 0 spots to exp, it's harder to exp AND farm uniques/money on east than it is on west.

merging the 2 servers would be definately unfair. especially for eastys[/b]
    than let the west players go to the east server with their character so they got the lvl 60+.. And get them like fp7 and a weapon +7... Its more about the lvling why they dont wanna start all over again than the uniques they got now

phillyfreak

I've submitted a topic on the office forums under feedback requesting a server merger between west and east.. I've talked to alot of Fierce members, PersimmoN, Undestructablezzz, and other notable clans in Carnac West (which are few and far between) they all fell the same way. Everyone figured an english only server would be amazing, but not enough people came to play. Now, we're stuck exping, and gearing up to pk.... against the other 3 people in cz? This is stupid, please if you can, post anything under this topic.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=165881
    and yayayayaya, I KNOW WE GOT WHAT WE ASKED FOR. so no need to post that crap, im lookin for serious support here... as are ALOT of other carnac west players
    [/b]
    you complain there arent enough people but then you say there are A LOT of carnac west players? O.o lol not trying to flame just pointing out irony

Banned

Damn where are the old "GG" who used to say, "I'd only come back if turks were banned".

[/b]
    you complain there arent enough people but then you say there are A LOT of carnac west players? O.o lol not trying to flame just pointing out irony [/b]

well if you enjoy splitting peas

THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF PLAYERS STEMMING FROM THE CURRENT DIMINISHED POPULATION WHO FEEL THE NEED FOR A MERGER.

happy?

Ignore Me Senior Member

K2 wont merge. Fierce look to be trading thier way across no favors from any GMs.
    They came they owned they left for a decent fight.

If you remove Fierce I think Westside pretty equal Orc Human.
    Only balanced PvP is BDW which is 7 teams early time - 10 teams later.

I think if you want to go East you need to do what Fierce members are - K2 won't merger.

lime

if it gets really bad on west they will prbs just remove server 2 to save money

i dunno why they didnt look athe beta test and see the test server was dead.

they need to market the game more in the pc magazines and websites, this game is known in most circles as being full of turkish, most reviews state this, ne reviews need to be put out in the public dmain. probs bring back players and introduce new players.

KO was released on the magazine i subscribe to and tried to promote it in the forums of the magazine but didnt have much luck.

Banned

You all fail to realize that the serious ko players weren't saying "i want an english only server". The top clans now in cwest all explicitly stated they wanted another mixed server. Only the people who play the game casually and never get past level 53 wanted an english only server. They should have given the option for everyone to log c-east on day 1, and only specified countries to log c-west. Now that they finally are doing this people have to start over from 0, choose a different name, and regret the premium/pathos gloves/valk sets they bought for their c-west char. Despite what you say about them deserving that, they don't deserve that. They weren't given the option to log c-east from day 1, you were. You're no different than them so saying that they deserve to start at 0 makes you a pompous asshole.[/b]
    You like to make assumptions dont you?

I am enjoying this "empty" server. Just because you guys dont like it means everyone will not too. Whoever spent 35$ on plat and G1 cash on symbols of gladiator to level faster than other people that's their fault. Whoever bought pathos gloves and gryphon armors it's their fault. Stop blaming on K2 like they had a gun up at your head to buy their items.

Grow up and take some responsibilities for your actions.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

an english server would be great but k2 did a mistake with adding only a few countries to west server. with like turk/chinese and all other the servers would run. with adding more and more nation a few days after server start without any real concept it doesnt work. i hope k2 realize this and dont do this fault again. they need to solve it fast otherwise west server will just die.

mammlea2

I think it would be better just to wipe both Carnacs, start from 0 but with 500% exp for like 3 days, and launch in friday so everyone can take advange of the exp boost, take down akara 3, who cares about akara anyway :P

5-6 carnacs 1 might actually play there :P, but ofcourse its not gonna happen

K2 didnt plan carnac west properly, because they didnt send massive emails to all the ko players, maybe we wouldve seen many old players come back, New server should have a least 2 week notice prior launch

Banned

I've submitted a topic on the office forums under feedback requesting a server merger between west and east.. I've talked to alot of Fierce members, PersimmoN, Undestructablezzz, and other notable clans in Carnac West (which are few and far between) they all fell the same way. Everyone figured an english only server would be amazing, but not enough people came to play. Now, we're stuck exping, and gearing up to pk.... against the other 3 people in cz? This is stupid, please if you can, post anything under this topic.

and yayayayaya, I KNOW WE GOT WHAT WE ASKED FOR. so no need to post that crap, im lookin for serious support here... as are ALOT of other carnac west players[/b]

honestly this isnt what most of us asked for , we where only curioius as the result of this and now that we see it we dont like it , i am 1 for certain that ....

things i like

NO LAGG
    no rediculous ksing
    no koxping priest in mage partys
    very nice to talk english with everyone and have that level of respect about the game
    not a bother to pk , because your being just plum ass run over because there numbers are 50+ then your 8 man party

things i dont like

desolate
    chinease farmers made a way in
    market is way fucking off
    never any random exp partys
    too much koxping going on
    its pretty much dead and boring

I am actually kinda enjoying this "barren wasteland" of a server, given the absence of lag and in most cases, ks. It would be nice to have more humans in cz most of the time, but it's not too bad.

tuttzilla

and yayayayaya, I KNOW WE GOT WHAT WE ASKED FOR. so no need to post that crap, im lookin for serious support here... as are ALOT of other carnac west players[/b]

stop whinging ffs... if u miss turks so much go back to ur old server -.-

Lol the guys saying no merge are just pussies.

Scared of a fair challenge

Boyce

Merrrrgeee

ClanoftheBrokenBow

You all fail to realize that the serious ko players weren't saying "i want an english only server". The top clans now in cwest all explicitly stated they wanted another mixed server. Only the people who play the game casually and never get past level 53 wanted an english only server. They should have given the option for everyone to log c-east on day 1, and only specified countries to log c-west. Now that they finally are doing this people have to start over from 0, choose a different name, and regret the premium/pathos gloves/valk sets they bought for their c-west char. Despite what you say about them deserving that, they don't deserve that. They weren't given the option to log c-east from day 1, you were. You're no different than them so saying that they deserve to start at 0 makes you a pompous asshole.[/b]
    i agree with you in many ways. MANY people do like West just the way it is. I bet if those big clans really knew what it would be like and could have logged in carnac East from day 1, they would have and would not be complaining. It is unfortunate they had to spend money on a server they don't like, but it is too late. We can only hope Carnac east suites their needs. But we must not ignore the fact that there are lots of people who genuinely like carnac west. Even if it is underpopulated in comparison, it is a haven for people who can not pay for premium. I would hope nothing is merged or changed. this diversity in server types IS GOOD! I just want everyone to be on a server their suites their playing styles!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast