Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The problem c-west has is simple, the koxpers and farmers. All the new players that come to carnac are pretty ...
Page: 5

The problem c-west has is simple, the koxpers and farmers. All the new players that come to carnac are pretty well screwed over cause theres almsot no way for them to get to 35 with the amount of koxping going on in moradon, if we want to increase carnacs numbers what we need to do is not ask for a merge but simply ask for a patch. Any patch will stop the koxpers for at least 2-4days for them to update, I honestly think K2 hasnt patched in last 2 weeks on purpose cause of the gold farmers and koxpers. They used to patch every week and that helped with the cheating but now they dont do shit.

ASK FOR A PATCH NOT A MERGE
    my 2 cents <3[/b]
    they have patched xtrap like 3 times in the past two days, but sadly it takes the developers of koxp about... 3 hours to get past?

they have patched xtrap like 3 times in the past two days, but sadly it takes the developers of koxp about... 3 hours to get past?[/b]
    The current hacks do not disable xtrap, they run WITH it, thats why its kinda hard to fix.

Though, i found it weird that those who are against merging seem to continuously state that the english players got what they wanted, i would not consider that true, the MAJORITY of those who spoke english didnt get to go west, people from the US and England make a small part out of all those who use english as their communication language.

gyrn

Just go to C-East or Diez you will have plenty of turks. I am sure it didn&#39;t take you very long to get where you are so it won&#39;t take you long to get where want to go in one of the other servers.
    Hardcore and old school players have been screaming for a turk free server since there were only 4 server in the damn game and K2 waited for all the english speaking players to quit and go play wow before they did it. Regardless, quit being a spoiled brat because your not getting instant gratification and wait for the server to bloom. The word hasn&#39;t gotten out yet and K2 has left a bad taste in alot of peoples mouth. Give it some time or move to another server. I haven&#39;t played in almost a year but I am starting again just because of this server. I am moving to Carnac-West and leaving behind alot of stuff on Diez just so I can play without turks.

thekingofswing

they have patched xtrap like 3 times in the past two days, but sadly it takes the developers of koxp about... 3 hours to get past?[/b]

im talking about a game patch not a xtrap patch

agendas

didnt a ton of people push for seperate servers? now we trying to merge together already! ko people are funny

K2 should just add a few more countries to west then.

I&#39;m wondering though, how is Fierce moving to East, by using a proxy? or what? arent they like american/UK?

K2 should just add a few more countries to west then.
    I&#39;m wondering though, how is Fierce moving to East, by using a proxy? or what? arent they like american/UK?[/b]
    They just allowed evryone on east if im not mystaking

agendas

oo thats pretty cool then

Atalo

was on the west just last night yes there are mad koxpers there it took me like 10 min to get lvl 10 cause the gold farmers every ones bitchin cause no one is there to pk alot of people are still in mordon just cause every one did not power lvl does not mean that there are not people in that server and for the people on no prem/bronze its going to take them a bit to get to 60 so what.. this game was not made to get to 60 in 1 day and if people would help the noobs get out of mordon and into castle where they can put decent partys together there would be more people to pk with

gyrn

Definately could use some help luring on the gold farmers

idiot-z

was on the west just last night yes there are mad koxpers there it took me like 10 min to get lvl 10 cause the gold farmers every ones bitchin cause no one is there to pk alot of people are still in mordon just cause every one did not power lvl does not mean that there are not people in that server and for the people on no prem/bronze its going to take them a bit to get to 60 so what.. this game was not made to get to 60 in 1 day and if people would help the noobs get out of mordon and into castle where they can put decent partys together there would be more people to pk with[/b]
    Agreed not all of have no life and can spend 24hrs a day playing a game. I am happy i am lvl 43 though and dont have to deal with moradon farmers.

didinino

If u fuking stop buying gold bars from them, they will see no point to get it and quit!

i cannot understand and i will never figure out what the FUKKKKK is going on inside ppl&#39;s brain when they go to that gold farmer&#39;s site and buy GBS from them!

it makes no sense crying about it and then go buying from them..

i had some1 on vent, i wont mention names, he made one of the most ridiculous excuse when saying " if i buy a gold bar from ko4life i might get scammed ".

all i can say is ..... gimmi-a-break!

ko4life is like ZILION times safer than log into a site, that its owners can easily trick a whole company (yes, dumb, but they are still a company).
    just fuking take the money first and then pay the USD!

or even better...... DONT BE A LAZY ASS BITCH AND FARM IT ! (use search button for farming techniques u will see making 50m a day doesnt take too long).

I can guarantee that they put a malware and wait for the something bad to happen.

then they take out all the info granted from the malwares and take everything back to their hands.

k that was off topic.

now on topic.

If u dont like west, dont fuk the others who DO Like it.

u didnt like Girakon? u left. dont like diez? leave. BUT DONT SCREW OTHER PPL with ridiculous requests of merging and other BS!

i fuking love west, idc it has a low population i find it even better than the stupid gang bang on other servers (take akara for example, u never get to VS, always KS when u atk, and u can never be there alone if u want to).

i&#39;ll repeat and say i wish they would add more countries to the west, but keep it english only server.

West for me is :

The implementation of Free-To-Play Server made by K2.

i hope it will stay like that.

for the topic opener - u dont like Carnac West? LEAVE. Clear and simple. wanna consider it a flame? i know its not, but as u wish bro its still ko4life ^_^

EDIT:

P.s.

wanna babashop gbs? buy KC, sell the scrolls on merchant. 1000 times safer than going to a gold bar site. and i wanna see 1 guy who disagree with me about that one.

want more ppls in west? stop sharing it would be the best.
    everyone for himself !

thekingofswing

its funny how everyone bitches are the guys with 2-4sharers per account, u honestly think the 95% of the server pop that dosent share is going to keep up to your chars that dont go to sleep. I mean honestly you gotta wait for the rest of the populus to catch up.

also on the off-topic I say we make a topic on offical forums suggesting the admins enforce the 1 user 1 account rule because honestly look at pancho for example 5 shareres hes 69/80% atm he should be banned along with the rest of the clans that share chars and give everyone whos goin for it the legit way a fair chance.

sleepingtiger

well u do get alot of bosses no ks and wat r u talkin bout i would love 5vs 5 in cz that means u wont get ksed a lot but u could argue the other way so its honestly on opinons of ppl

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast