Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hold onto many items that I gave away before I uninstall KO. My NPs were also incorrect. I'm a ...
Page: 14

Banned

I hold onto many items that I gave away before I uninstall KO. My NPs were also incorrect. I'm a lot smarter than you think.[/b]
    You might lie but k2 knows the truth..

Oh i am smart i can lie on ko4life about my shit... but i forgot that k2 can check everything on me!!

what ken is trying to say is its very hard to prove that you did actually sell your account for money. Just cause you write about murder doesnt mean you have murdered anyone. (yeah extreme example) Not to mention if you wanted to get someone banned from game, could you just make a forum account claiming to be someone and make a post to get the person banned? Not really sure what side of the fence you are ever on Gandy, you just jump from side to another. You seem to have a "follower" mentality.

Banned

I dont have to lie, here are my evidence: everyone know I had a chitin +5/15 Reverse set then why was I selling my account with shells +7/12 set? I had 2shards +5/180 Reverse and what happen to the 2nd one?

lez

Well this topic is pretty much done for. They have been banned, not all of them but most. Just dunno why you guys are saying its a "minor" bug? Do you have any idea, how many uniques and coins you got from going a2 isi/felankor and delos bank?? Its a huge deal, and i bet a whole lot of you would have 1/4 worse gear then you have now if you didnt do it till now.
    Also wanted to flame OmgthisIsMe, what you said about infinity. calling us noobs and jealous. well i assure you that no1 in clan is jealous lol and just because we dont play 12 hours a day, dont babashop and have godly items doesnt mean we're noobs. There is no clan on Ares more legit then Infinity, thats 4 sure and obviously not vindi & ruthless. So please stfu with the childish comments.

Banned

what ken is trying to say is its very hard to prove that you did actually sell your account for money. Just cause you write about murder doesnt mean you have murdered anyone. (yeah extreme example) Not to mention if you wanted to get someone banned from game, could you just make a forum account claiming to be someone and make a post to get the person banned? Not really sure what side of the fence you are ever on Gandy, you just jump from side to another. You seem to have a "follower" mentality.[/b]
    All a person from k2/gm needs to do is talk to "someone" on this site to get the IP'S that Kennie has came to this site with and then be checked with the logs on KO.

true but you still cant prove the money transaction. But this seems kinda silly too me, this post is about something else completly.

Banned

I have lend my KO4Life account out before, I have sign on Kennie onto KO4Life from multiple IP's. There have been approximately 7-8 people who have logged on Kennie in game. Besides you think K2 will go through that trouble to get my character ban? If they would, The would've already done it long time ago when babashopping first started.

Just because I said I'm selling doesn't definitely mean I will. K2 still would need evidence of monetary transaction, otherwise I will have a valid argument.

ZeIda

I dont have to lie, here are my evidence: everyone know I had a chitin +5/15 Reverse set then why was I selling my account with shells +7/12 set? I had 2shards +5/180 Reverse and what happen to the 2nd one?[/b]
    What kinda "evidence" is that? rofl. Ohh yeah everyone know you had chitin set+5/15 reverse but you were selling your account with shell set+7. Maybe you broke your chitins and bought shell set instead? And maybe you tried to upgrade one of your shards and it broke? Nobody knows, and nobody will ever care.
    Why do you think you are so much better then everyone else Kennie? You sold your account (TOS-vialation), therefore, your not better then anyone else. If you got away with it or not, and that k2 can`t ban you for it has nothing to do with it.

And Lez, why is Infinity so much more legit then anyone else? They have babashoppers in the clan, just like most other clans has, and they have/had (dunno if they quit now) ppl known for scamming, gg.

Banned

You're mixing my conversation with Vandy with yours.

Let me explain why K2 ban you guys but not me even when I broke the TOS. 's because they have evidence of you and not of me, therefore they aren't unconsistent with their TOS like you guys are saying but just lack of evidence.

ZeIda

You're mixing my conversation with Vandy with yours.

Let me explain why K2 ban you guys but not me even when I broke the TOS. 's because they have evidence of you and not of me, therefore they aren't unconsistent with their TOS like you guys are saying but just lack of evidence.[/b]
    I am not banned, I never was, and never will

Magicality

Sharing an account isn't bannable.[/b]
    I beg to differ. Please refer to the Knight Online End User Agreement, Section 7:

Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of G1 Credits, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.

The Company is not responsible for any losses occurred related to any permitted or prohibited trading activities. ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING.[/b]

Pino

this has nothing to do with the point anymore and the point was made already.

just someone who is trying to prove his point.
    so bullshit and i also dont get why there are only a few ppl who keep argueing i think everyone got it already now.
    but just so ppl have to keep on bullshitting about it.

arenita

Don't catch murderers, because still some rapists and thiefs will exist, right? How can be the world then? I know it is just a stupid game but omg how are u trying to explain yourself, can you see it? You screech like a young bird: " Oh no! Don't ban us because there are other bugabusers too!, Why should we get banned then?! "
    And even if it is about justice, about power or whatever... it doesn't matter! Every ppl on this SSs should get banned and if you want to report koxpers, babashopers, dupers etc. just get a proof and do it! It's not our fault that report you on a2 is much easier than other cheating...[/b]
    Grzeju, I think you have problems to understand what you read. Im not saying is or isnt good to punish ppl fo a2 isiloon, what Im trying to say (let me clarify for you and sorry if my english isnt really good) is that if you guys are going to seek players to punish for some kind of TOS violation, then everybody should be banned. You inclusive. Im not judge to say what is wrong or right, but clearily this situation is unfair and doesnt means that K2 is making justice. I dont know what is your problem with vindictive, but for some reason you are atacking them and not alllllll the other players that koxp, cheat, pay, edit...

Im not avoiding the fact that ppl killed a2 bosses, but I dont wanna avoid either there are muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch worse issues to solve then. Are you expecting the same guy to send ksc files to k2 support about his friends with those edited / duped items? OFC not. Will you send? OFC. So whats going on here? Again, isnt about justice, this is about power.

And sorry to tell you, I dont have anything to explain to anybody... again you missunderstanding what you read. Again, Im not saying someone has or not to be banned. But in case some of them are, all must be.
    And for me, YES, THERES A BIG DIFERENCE between a fight for power and justice, so if is not for you... its a pitty and sad to see that ppl only gets happy with the half true.

Im not trying to save someone in particular, but Im tired to read all over all forums that vindictive has this position cause of bug abusing and cheating. Ive been playing since some years ago this game and I saw several clans dominating csw, now is vindictive turn. I was on last csw when clan kept castle and they didnt bug abuse. Why all ppl has to keep going this flame topics? Is not possible for you to understand that some clan can do what you cant without any sort of bug abuse - cheat?
    Again, I never was in such organized clan, with so many ppl available to help and contribute for clan lidership... and Im trying to be objetive on my post. Is really sad that ppl come to post here such a large list of shit, when you already know most of this isnt true. That clan is where it is, not cause TOS violation... and everybody know that.

This topic should be closed aleardy , just flaming over and over about something that aleardy happend its kinda useless.
    Stop cry about it here while k2 dont pay attention to this topic or even to this forum , if you have problems with the people who still playing instead of being banned go send ticket to k2 , Vindictive and ruthless members cannot help you in shit , this topic just going more and more to spam for Ips or anything else , and in some time it will be close for sure.
    So dont cry here why they still playing , go cry to k2.

Banned

I beg to differ. Please refer to the Knight Online End User Agreement, Section 7:[/b]
    You do realize it depend on your definition of trade. Answers.com says trade - An exchange of one thing for another. I gave my account with nothing in return therefore it is not a trade. Call K2 up and ask them how they interpret the word "trade". Then you can make a claim against me if they agreed with you.

I hope you guys realize I do not play nor I care about my account anymore.