Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @ zero - You really have to be retarded/stupid/etc. to insult whole nation just cuz one of us cheated. If ...
Page: 4

Tokar

@ zero - You really have to be retarded/stupid/etc. to insult whole nation just cuz one of us cheated. If this game is dead for u, just quit and gtfo this forum.

G0D

rofl zero ur not legit urself mate so stop flaming people. Back in the days when James was a gm i can imagen that coz of him there is no1 in this game thats legit so just remember that ok? He must of pimped out at least 90% of the so called old / legit players of this game.. so stop blaming Cs..

this was not a flame!! just a little flash back for u all :wub: .

lol G0D if you dont know this already JAMES HATED! zero i can vouch for that coz it nearly cost me my "job"

G0D

Originally posted by G0D
    Back in the days when James was a gm i can imagen that coz of him there is no1 in this game thats legit so just remember that ok? He must of pimped out at least 90% of the so called old / legit players of this game..
    Just saying that no one in this game is legit as they say they are and u know that Festo....

Banned Senior Member

James banned Zero for a comment he did on ranking forums if I remember correctly.

Those two hated each other ^_^

yeah what phantom said is true

YouGotOwned

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    *i would have loved to see how many fragments he had.
    I can tell:
    I was selling avedon+7 and he offers me 100fragments of rage. I said no and 5 seconds after he said: «300fragments» lol so just imagine how much he had if 300 is nothing for him

he also tell me that he get an avedon+8 by upgrading the dozen he got in fragments :lol:

G0D

lol u think thats funny i like the guy he is ok but shouting in moradon seling avedon +9 errm wtf ? typo or what? wish i ss'd it now

BobGreensley

Ok, well Im too lazy to rehost right now. This is what the pictures have in them if you can't make it out.
    1st picture... We had been xping on tcs and tbs for 1-2 hours, the rogue who had been wolfing left party. WarriorTheLast asked for wolf drtiger says huh? oh I'll have to go get some.
    2nd Picture: The Punchline
    DrTiger says "I use scrolls I have 6 pages in my inn."
    He is scrolling for tbs and tcs? When there is 2 buffers in party.......
    ...... 6 pages of scrolls 144 scrolls in his inn
    3rd picture says his jewels
    dual rol +2 pp+3 silver earing +3 siver earing +2 elf belt +2
    4th picture says he is wearing 4 pieces fp +9 1 piece shell +8
    He says he has 3k ap at lvl 71

If you don't believe me I will rehost

YouGotOwned

Originally posted by BobGreensley
    Ok, well Im too lazy to rehost right now. This is what the pictures have in them if you can't make it out.
    1st picture... We had been xping on tcs and tbs for 1-2 hours, the rogue who had been wolfing left party. WarriorTheLast asked for wolf drtiger says huh? oh I'll have to go get some.
    2nd Picture: The Punchline
    DrTiger says "I use scrolls I have 6 pages in my inn."
    He is scrolling for tbs and tcs? When there is 2 buffers in party.......
    ...... 6 pages of scrolls * 144 scrolls in his inn
    3rd picture says his jewels
    dual rol +2 pp+3 silver earing +3 siver earing +2 elf belt +2
    4th picture says he is wearing 4 pieces fp +9 1 piece shell +8
    He says he has 3k ap at lvl 71
    as sin has 2500 ap w/ shard 8 and cleaver +9

If you don't believe me I will rehost
    we all know his stuff just check his video he shows it all
    http://files.filefront.com/GreyHawkavi/;60...;/fileinfo.html

G0D

yea well have u ever seen the pic of bendoverimcoming well i think thats he's name from ready2die on humans he is a rouge with 2.5k ap+ and 1.6k def GG yes? so just dont always focus ur attention on grey coz he actualy told u hes items

btw when i said about the avedon it was a typo he selling +8

BobGreensley

Originally posted by G0D
    yea well have u ever seen the pic of bendoverimcoming well i think thats he's name from ready2die on humans he is a rouge with 2.5k ap+ and 1.6k def GG yes? so just dont always focus ur attention on grey coz he actualy told u hes items

btw when i said about the avedon it was a typo he selling +8 *
    This ss was taken like a month ago. Only reason I am posting is because on a different thread they said prove we are dupers....

G0D

u saying that char is legit? ROFL i doubt that its either dupe or gm made / edited

thats my point of bringing that up u seem to focus it all on cs more when there are others that seem to be doing all this shit but they are the ones who are like FUCK U MAN IM 100% LEGIT when they aint.. Do think BraveHeart is legit? Do u think Ready2Die is legit? Un1on? Patriot? Just1ce? loads more... but u get my point -_-

UberGruber

Originally posted by BobGreensley

This ss was taken like a month ago. Only reason I am posting is because on a different thread they said prove we are dupers....
    we.. WHO WE? we the grayhawk? he said himself he duped, he showed u guys all, so now...what?

susGe

Originally posted by G0D
    u saying that char is legit? ROFL i doubt that its either dupe or gm made / edited

thats my point of bringing that up u seem to focus it all on cs more when there are others that seem to be doing all this shit but they are the ones who are like FUCK U MAN IM 100% LEGIT when they aint.. Do *think BraveHeart is legit? Do u think Ready2Die is legit? Un1on? Patriot? Just1ce? loads more... but u get my point -_-
    maybe they arent. But this thread is about CS. Go make your own thread with proof about those other clans and im sure you'll see that theres just as many flames there as there is here.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast