Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Girakon Clans...

This is a discussion on Girakon Clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz,u just won the prize of most retarded dude on the planet RW,now go get a life,byebye...
Page: 13

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

gratz,u just won the prize of most retarded dude on the planet RW,now go get a life,byebye

gratz,u just won the prize of most retarded dude on the planet RW,now go get a life,byebye[/b]
    coming from someone who idolizes hitmachine hahahaha

Lay off ringwraith already, your being no better than his comebacks with your bullshit.

If insanity want to make themselves seem mature work on their responses, ko has had enough pricks and arrogant faggots already it doesn't need anymore.
    0000 myself and eric were arrogant pricks without reason 90% of the time and although it's fun the game has moved on, no one cares anymore and I can sure as hell assure you things will of changed on girakon I'd imagine in 6 months.

So it's best not to abuse everyone or to cause shit because for all you know, you'll end up in a clan with that person, or relying on them at csw. Just get over shit grow the fuck up the lot of you.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

First off- I dont get why people bitch so much about girakon things.

Second off- To tell you the truth from what I have seen in cz and so on everyone is really all talk, I have yet to see someone really stand out they all just think they are way better then others, no one ever gets mentioned by others for being good, but all seem to be self-proclaimed pros. Its kind of funny (So please guys quit acting like you are better then you are :S)

But yea guys no matter what you say you cant get past RW's ego its impossible so stop trying to insult him lol

So it's best not to abuse everyone or to cause shit because for all you know, you'll end up in a clan with that person, or relying on them at csw. Just get over shit grow the fuck up the lot of you.[/b]
    +1, this is pretty pointless... I browsed through this topic for like 5 minutes and what I read was just useless flames as usual lol. Its true, down the line Girakon will not get many new players to the server, but it will lose many old players. English clans will most likely merge so no point to fight with each other really

RW has a big ego and he did always talk about "the old days" and his old gear and how leet he was but meh. When I pk'ed with him a few times we raped so I assume he is backing up most of it Idk about his 1v1 skills or any of that crap but w/e. And it was immature to take down the Insanity forums, but I could honestly care less.

Anyway thats not the point of this topic at all so... drop it?

Orc side is stacked, but human side has good organized clan. Once NT is enabled CZ should become much more interesting.

+1, this is pretty pointless... I browsed through this topic for like 5 minutes and what I read was just useless flames as usual lol. Its true, down the line Girakon will not get many new players to the server, but it will lose many old players. English clans will most likely merge so no point to fight with each other really

RW has a big ego and he did always talk about "the old days" and his old gear and how leet he was but meh. When I pk'ed with him a few times we raped so I assume he is backing up most of it Idk about his 1v1 skills or any of that crap but w/e. And it was immature to take down the Insanity forums, but I could honestly care less.

Anyway thats not the point of this topic at all so... drop it?
    Orc side is stacked, but human side has good organized clan. Once NT is enabled CZ should become much more interesting.[/b]

+1 stop the flaming ppl

Banned

no exceptional sin? i realy doubt u can even dent him. i mean even ME... at 70.. with 2.1k ap, couldn't dent him.

http://files.filefront.com/insanewmv.../fileinfo.html

just watch his hp.[/b]
    he's abit wierd, and im not saying I can beat you cuz right now I obviously cant, but you failed your combo arround 5 times, which gives him an option to heal up.

Hmm i wonder when i bought a chr on ares for USD Record, and thats why when i was lvl 64 i took aggro from ThePoison(67 with rappy7) on TK and Talos in 0.00001 sec :< and got 90% of the hits till it was dead. Prolly 2nd player of Daironic i met then mbzjr cause he died in 10-15 sec lol

Insanity got 4 good ppl Curly, Havoc, Play and Juan rest is useless trash.
    and not to mention the clan wow.... the worst clan i&#39;ve ever seen [/b]

*edited* no more flaming

And all progress curly makes towards showing the correct reaction is ruined once again.

And all progress curly makes towards showing the correct reaction is ruined once again.[/b]
    yea, my bad, i just saw pwnages post and replied, didnt read curlys till after

no more flamingz

Hydr4

i dont know about u guys but i like this server , <3 killing like 25 people+ with a 8 man fierce party whoms average lvl is probably around 64-65

venom

On Logos its almost the same
    Human
    Human
    Orc
    Orc
    Orc
    Orc
    Orc
    Orc
    Human
    Orc
    or something like that,
    before mora patch it was different. more good humanclans and less orcclans.

i dont know about u guys but i like this server , <3 killing like 25 people+ with a 8 man fierce party whoms average lvl is probably around 64-65 [/b]
    Ya, 2 debuffer and 4-5 sins ftw!

Hydr4

Ya, 2 debuffer and 4-5 sins ftw![/b]
    shut up next time i see u ur done :angry:

shut up next time i see u ur done :angry:[/b]
    You always go for me first anywayz

+1 stop the flaming ppl[/b]
    I still gotta say that Bloodline suck :X

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast