Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati)

This is a discussion on To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Semper you forgot to ad Resistance to luring...
Page: 2

Semper you forgot to ad Resistance to luring

mordeth

damn it semper you copied my pendant . I think those left behind in illuminati will understand the pendant

Kranitnova

i wish u wouldnt put up such 'i hate illuminati members' sigs. U judge a whole clan for issues wiht some of their members. I know very nice people there...
    And if they say its strenghten us more if u put signatures like that i wont believe it.

I do think its time that some members in illuminati go rethink their own actions.

mordeth

I was illuminati for almost two years, I put up what I feel because of how i've been treated because i left. There are good people in illuminati and then there are twats like Grid, the good people know who they are and the ones that have treated me like shit for the last six months know who they are.

halifax

r u serious? Cut the drama man; you put way 2 much thought into your post. You act like this is real life.... Lucky for u servers are down and everyone is bored enough to read your long ass post.

mordeth

Thought? No, i dont really care anymore. I thought I did pal, thats why there was so much shit on the illuminati forums, but frankly it isn't worth the energy anymore. Although some of them are really good friends, and some i wouldn't have minded seeing in real life pal.

Volcanic

Originally posted by mordeth
    that it is, sad thing is i respect a lot of the members there. *The knife in milk's back by Grid is just classic though.
    Forget knife in the back(hypocrite ) , you want to be more concerned of the fat fuck in your face.

mordeth

4 for 4 waz,

would you like to call milkshaker a kosper as well?

Volcanic

4 for 4 waz

Americans= fucking Westernised Turks

You fucking septic arseholes.

Volcanic

I warned yyou yesterday on MSN clearly.

You fucked off into the night without word, not us. And now look at you. Well, here`s some advice from an old friend. Probably the last you`ll get.

Grow up pal.

Sticks and stones etc. You started the godawful mess, and didn`t want to finish it either. Then you get all rightous cos someone said something about milk. Well, you both asked for it. You`ve really pissed me off, and proved to me that you are everything you said you wouldn`t be.

Good luck with your anti clubs. You`ll be joining the legion such as Kailean the fucktard( you lured Harpies to swamp to stop TK) and nothing. Have fun. Don`t bother msn`n me anymore either, cos im not a fucking mushroom, ok.

mordeth

waz if you want to talk to me msn is open and your right about something I dont hate illuminati, I dont even hate Futility and Grid; however, I don't like their actions of late.

And as for getting righteous, I believe i warned Grid more clearly then anyone else not to bad mouth myself or more importantly milkshaker. This is his fault, I can't help it my temper is worse then you could ever imagine.

PriesTesS

that it is, sad thing is i respect a lot of the members there. *The knife in milk's back by Grid is just classic though.
    Respect?

You posted our PRIVATE forum here, you have no idea what the word respect means.

Now excuse me while i read the rest of this bs.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    I have always thought that Grid was above this kind of "hitting below the belt". *I dunno what to say really, Im hurt. *
    suck it up, to quote mordeth, twat

that it is, sad thing is i respect a lot of the members there. The knife in milk's back by Grid is just classic though.
    Was more meant to be a bazooka kinda thing.

I was illuminati for almost two years, I put up what I feel because of how i've been treated because i left. There are good people in illuminati and then there are twats like Grid, the good people know who they are and the ones that have treated me like shit for the last six months know who they are.
    You're not even worth treating like shit.

Originally posted by halifax
    r u serious? *Cut the drama man; you put way 2 much thought into your post. You act like this is real life.... Lucky for u servers are down and everyone is bored enough to read your long ass post.

If this forum and KO has no effect on your real life what so ever, then never post/read here again.

Sethesh

I dont have a clue why u keep atacking them lol - they left so what. Illuminati is some type of sect that when u join them u will stay ore die?? lol. Mordeth and Milk probobly couldnt stand your behavior and i can totaly understand this. They where culturally and as i have been reading - they thank u all retards for the game. They said thank u, and explained why they left lol. What do u expect them to do more lol - play with u if they dont engoy it anymore?? As i said they said thank u to all of u and what have u done lol. Vishnu aka Grid retard acused his old clan member of using koxp i think that mordeth and milkshaker showed much more respect and tact then all of illu toghether. Some ppl will just never learn.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast