Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati)

This is a discussion on To Grid AKA Vishnu (and attn: Illuminati) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You dont cheat yet you had 2 members doing it and you suspected 2 more? So, why did your clan ...
Page: 5

Volcanic

You dont cheat yet you had 2 members doing it and you suspected 2 more?
    So, why did your clan disband then? What was it Dave did again?

And about your silly no buying from the market thing.
    I`d love to buy stuff, i really would. But then i have an allergy to being naked after dupe wipes. Not like you`ve never lost anything is it?

and its no wonder you call everyone babashoppers when you only make your own items.
    Coming from the guy who cried about the Greeks :lol: .

Of course its hard to make +8 shards etc in 1 clan, but amongst thousands of players it is easy
    Sure it is. I wonder why MYKO didn`t have all these leet items before USKO appeared. Of course there are sucesses, but, they are few and far between. Go make +8 with 5 pieces of paper armour. Chances are you`ll fail, but then who knows.

Not to mention you didn't even know about basic upgrade methods that even noobs knew.
    That would be duping then? Seriously, the only upgrade methods so far, apart from that wierdo 59 steps thing, was +7 if you was first to the anvil after a restart(I Remember TOWN camping moradon waiting for the servers to die ). Hackers have said 2 years ago that it doesn`t care which slot/s you put the scroll/s.

Have your own rules, do what you like, but dont act like self-righteous bastards towards anyone who plays the market and knew upgrade methods.
    But writing shit about people you don`t know is cool? There are NO upgrade methods. Prove me wrong with video.

Your clan is nowhere near as white as you lot seem to believe.
    Cleaner than you, and who lot others.

And OMG you take KO far too seriously, I wonder how close futile came to slitting his wrists after you lost the castle. Or did you just get on the hotline to K2
    From the media section

aha god you're thick i feel sorry for your kids having such a retarded father. Mr bigshot warrior calls me a cheater, i challenge him to a 1v1 with standard rules that you accepted the 1st time round when you got raped, remember that? mr bigshot warrior turns up with a shield and uses a 50% pot every time he redballs (with a shield). When i stopped you could have kept hitting me but you didnt. Why? because you were too scared of taking me on normally without so many cheap tricks. Then grid starts duffing me because you are so desperate to kill me, and you still can't (cos you have worse teamwork than the england football team).

It kinda backfired massively didn't it, you disregarding all 1v1 etiquette and picking the most lame tactics possible, and still failing to beat me. Why is it that every other warrior on the server from glave+7 noobies to duped out turks can fight a 1v1 without being a lame retard, but KrAkAtOa needs to be a fucking retard. You think you're better than eric was right? Funny how he gives me a good fight and you can't combo, you can't time pots and you are a JOKE generally in cz.

bobowhy > you in every single way.
    Gogo Ares Police!
    You`re lucky im not

Let me step in for a moment.

I've known milk and mord for a good few month now and every time they come over to my vent i would talk to them about illuminati and as far as i was concerned the clan seemed to going ok from what they said. In the past few weeks their has been complaints from them about how the clan has been acting towards the two and after reading all these posts made by their clannies who are supposed to be their friends it disapoints me and right down disgusts me. To think i tried to model my clan on what illuminati had because i thought it was a good concept but somwehre down the line Illuminati went wrong, when u give your members that much grief after they leave then they are not your friends and accusing them of cheating to try to make them look bad and make it so ppl sympathize with you is just down right pathetic. Futility and grid no offense or anything but you don't know what friendship is. Milk and Mordeth are both amazing personalities and they don't deserve the B.S. you're giving them for leaving your "Cult" and as for the honor loyalty B.S. it's only a myth buddy there is no such thing in a game. You all lost sight of this being something you play to have fun. It seems illuminati has turned into a power circle and slowly i see your members depleting for one main reason "problem with the council" Maybe you should reconsider who's on your council. I know if anyone who was labeled an assistant once in my clan ever harrased a player for leaving because they had problems with members iwould make sure they understood our rules and sadly no one has ever cussed anyone out after they left RF unless they backstabbed our clan and somehow betrayed our trust in a horrific way. But milk and mord just left because you gave priority to your so called council members. And futility you being a leader of a clan should go by the code. If you ever see a clan that you are somewhat friends with and are somehow allied with them don't KS their bosses period it is the same as going into your best friend's house and jacking his Play station.

As far as mordeth and milk joining RF, they only asked to be clanned because they had no where else to go and FYI you guys freaking out about what Monsterkill wrote aka TODD, i know him very well he tries to make a clan of friends unlike you he would give a rats ass about milk and mordeth and sadly you shouldn't call him duper none of the people you listed are dupers and i find it funny how you automatically assume anyone with good gear aside your clan is a cheater. Grow up please and get some prespective. It is easy to make money in this game and 10 tmies easier to trade for what you want. And as for not buying stuff off market you're dumb you should know more than anyone that K2 will wipe legit items same as duped. i'm done with what i had to say and i will back jeff and sappho 100 percent on them leaving your clan

P.S. futile you should reconsider how you play this game. To you bosses > friends. You will eventually make every other clan hate your members and it will make it this game not a game anymore. The only way you will get somewhere in this game is if you make friends with others aside your clan. You should focus on more on building friendships than the next boss you get to lure away from someone. Your so called rules almost made me and jeff fight one night when i heard about him luring a TK away from my friends. im glad it was explained to me and we got it sorted.

Futile Rhetoric

Thank you zero, you never fail to amuse.

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    You dont cheat yet you had 2 members doing it and you suspected 2 more?
    Why does this surprise you? Cheaters are everywhere. We warn against that sort of thing, we watch for that sort of thing. They weren't in the clan as soon as we found out they cheated.

And about your silly no buying from the market thing. This is a major part of the game and its no wonder you call everyone babashoppers when you only make your own items. Of course its hard to make +8 shards etc in 1 clan, but amongst thousands of players it is easy.
    Oh yeah, it is in fact easy to make a shard +8 amongst thousands of players. Of course, more shards +8 are needed amongst thousands of players, too. The fact that said need is satisfied for 99% by dupes/injected shit is of course of no consequence my dear zero.

Not to mention you didn't even know about basic upgrade methods that even noobs knew.
    Oh dear God, still going on about upgrade methods? Delusional bloody prick.

Have your own rules, do what you like, but dont act like self-righteous bastards towards anyone who plays the market and knew upgrade methods. Your clan is nowhere near as white as you lot seem to believe.
    Oh yeah, of course. The market and upgrade methods... and when those fail, there's always Ebay to fill in some gaps... isn't that right, zero? And buddy, it's every bit as "white" as "us lot" seem to believe.

And OMG you take KO far too seriously, I wonder how close futile came to slitting his wrists after you lost the castle. Or did you just get on the hotline to K2? *:rollseyes: *Gogo Ares Police!
    Whereas you don't care about it at all, of course. The fact that you spend most of your (granted, worthless) life playing it, making your dumb little videos, and spamming these boards doesn't mean anything.

Oh, and for good measure --

Zero: I want to join Illuminati
    Futile: Why?
    Zero: It is the best human PK clan
    Futile: We aren't a PK clan
    Zero: I know, but when you go out, you own

Zero, darling, you're so far out of your depth the fucking fish have lights on their heads. Swim to some shallow waters lest you drown, and shut the fuck up.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

o m g

u guys take this wayyy 2 far

Banned

im a man of a few words.

Hi milkshaker, i see why now you were on your karus priest . azrael, bathory and myself should won the best friends award in this game.

Volcanic

@Nukka. Thanks for your input. I`d like you tto understand that this isn`t about KO or any other game. This is about true friendship. For example take Reddlefty or Northern_Light. Tottally impartial to this, and yet they are affected by this.

I`ve know Sappho for a little longer than Milk, but its easily been 20 months now, maybe more. I`ve seen Sappho get married, and seen Semp`s hand(and am still worried about it, make sure you rest it). In all, although we`ve never seen each other face to face, they are my friends. And concerning the issues that stem from the clan, surely they deserve to stay in clan? No matter what the provaction. Anyway, im not here to persicute them(although i am more annoyed with Sappho than i am Semp). They deserve peace and quiet the same as anyone.

How we play the game is our choice. You wish to ignore loyality etc, we`ll ignore its your boss . Everyone has faults. What is an issue between one or two people should stay this way.

Still, its a sad day for me and others. Quite how we are the ogres in this, I don`t know. Most friends i`ve had in the past don`t just disappear. And i find it distressing that they chose to leave in this way. Still, you only hurt the one`s you love,huh .

Finally, i have SS of todd shouting about his neww clan over a week ago now, before this started. But then, todd speaks with fork tongue, everyone knows that.

Oh, and i`ve never lost a thing .

Kailean

Originally posted by flippin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flippin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    your whole post is a one big lie. thats why i say every person from illuminati is a fucking idiot and a retard.
    and the 3 last words. R O F L
    "Respect, Honor and Loyality" - *Respect, honor - NOT YOU, you are a total difference. u do NOT respect any1, u dont have ANY honor. as for loyality, this topic says for istelf.
    conclusion: Lies, Lies, and once fucking again LIES.
    do you bitch about everything kailean? and not every1 in illu is an idiot and retard. funny how this post is about milk/mordeth and their issue with illuminati, then a dumass named kailean comes in and makes it kailean and his issue with illuminati, quit drawin attention to yourself whore and get a life[/b]
    me life is ok and i still think every1 in illu is an idiot and retard

that big post was Ramy :P

(Josh)i logged on yesterday surprised as shit to see those 2 in the clan, so i really dont think they planned on coming to us when they left you

and +1 to what ramy said

Pixiecatt

Pardon me for sticking my 2 cents in…..but…well here goes..and you guys can flame me all you want…

I’m an outsider looking in and can honestly say there’s only two ppl in Illuminati that I know but that’s besides the point…

This is the kind of crap that can tear a clan apart in a heartbeat and lead to ppl and clans gaining a bad rep.….that is, ppl airing out the clan’s dirty laundry in a public forum. I’m not taking sides…but having just gone through a similar situation…..I would hope that maybe…some ppl would learn….it does no good to do that and have everyone in creation flame everyone else….This leads to bad feelings, fighting and eventually a clan breaking up….

My advice? (Not that anyone will take it mind you…) lock this thread and delete it. Let the ppl involved work it out amongst themselves.

/rant mode

sneakys

Time to sleep tired of reading ^_^

Good Luck Illu

SMOKE MORE WEED
    after all guys its a shit game any way

hey, look at this button :

xxAzraelxx

In my clan we are without any leadership "council". My assistants and I add whoever we want, and I have the responsibility to kick people who aren't working out. People don't work out when they are bad (like evil socially determined bad-spirited bad), when they are needy (don't beg from me -- I made all my stuff and you can make your own too -- I'll give you stuff if I like you but if you ask for it I'm not going to like you), or when they are just terminally confused ("level me please", "kill this boss for me please", "what gear should I wear?", "Will you teach me to upgrade?", and of course "why don't you just play my whole fricken game for me?")... the determination of malintent, neediness, or confusion is made socially or individually.

Boss drops? Dude boss drops belong to whoever's box the drop lands in. This is why I don't make boss hunting parties with people I think are too noob to deserve boss drops. HOWEVER, I did make a set of boss maps and make them available to all members of my clan. If the members can kill the bosses they find, great. If they can't, may K2 have mercy on their hard-earned xp. Do I want their boss drops? Hells yes! Do I get them? No. Why don't I get them, you might ask? The answer is simple: MY STATUS AS CLAN LEADER DOES NOT ENTITLE ME TO SOMEONE ELSE'S DROPS. SUCH A PRACTICE IS UNFAIR AND UNETHICAL.

People coming and going from clan? So what? Who cares? People come and go from clan all the time. Their reasons for quitting are myriad. Some stay gone. Some come back. Some don't get invited back. NONE OF THEM GET BURNED AT THE STAKE IN FORUM FLAMES. Clan is made up of FRIENDS, not ENEMIES. **

To Milkshaker:
    Good luck in whatever clan you join. Any clan would be honored to have you as a member. There was a time when I thought the same thing about Futility but at this time I actually know several clans that would NOT have him as a member. I think, in my lil heart of hearts, that you should restart FastFoodFighters. FFF FTW~! Wait... er.... ClanOfTheBrokenBow FTW!

I_Am_On_Ares

ppl actually read this? xD

Futi you idiots i never use any koxsp!!! Your argument is very funny!!!
    Me clan never use any koxsp and stop use this argument if you have any screnn show me and dont write this shit Robertos archers use koxsp where is screen??

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast