Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

How Not To Become A KO4life Mod!

This is a discussion on How Not To Become A KO4life Mod! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I find that funny.. none of my friends even knew i was involved with the wabbitz, and i never knew ...
Page: 8

Banned Senior Member

I find that funny.. none of my friends even knew i was involved with the wabbitz, and i never knew Will was until i was asked to join.[/b]
    cause i'm a sneaky bastard h34r:

Banned

I find that funny.. none of my friends even knew i was involved with the wabbitz, and i never knew Will was until i was asked to join. I probably submitted 75+ SS's of macroers or cheaters within my first few days of Constabling and received nothing in return. Not to mention that the reason Jessica quit was because she was being paid nothing and couldn't afford to spend as much time as she did modding when she had other ends to meet.. Nonetheless, she was productive, we were helpful, and call it what you want, but just because you believe something doesn't always mean it's true. If u want to call Constable-ship corrupt due to your one or two examples, that's fine, but as far as Diez went.. the Wabbitz and it's contained members don't meet your mould.[/b]
    If noone knew that you were a constable, then you really weren't a constable. Even a regular player can take snapshots and report cheaters.

What people are forgetting is that a constable is also a player. Let's be realistic what kind of a stupid douchebag would report himself for doing something illegal - NOONE. Since almost every player has done something illegal, and constables are players, it is inevitable for them to abuse their power.

Lets take Majix for instance, just by looking at his profile I see that he has sold items for USD. In the Knight Online TOS, it clearly states that selling items for USD is considered illegal and can get your account banned. I don't expect Majix to report himself and fulfilling his constable duties, do you? Even if you aren't a constable currently, we can compare the same situation to other "constables".

Noone is legit. Constables are no exception. I stand by my argument, every constable has abused his/her power.

cause i'm a sneaky bastard h34r:[/b]

Liar. I always knew it was you.

Banned Senior Member

Liar. I always knew it was you.[/b]
    You never knew.... it was all a conspiracy. I think Razi was the first one to actually know cause I was talking to him while I was in CZ once

And Moe, ya Majix sold items LONG after the Wabbitz disbanded

Banned

You never knew.... it was all a conspiracy. I think Razi was the first one to actually know cause I was talking to him while I was in CZ once

And Moe, ya Majix sold items LONG after the Wabbitz disbanded[/b]
    Does that really matter? A person was or should've been chosen constable because he was expected to never break the rules.

Let's say I am a constable today and I get people banned for breaking the rules, and then 4 months later I am not a constable and I am doing the same thing as the people who I helped get banned 4 months ago. What does that imply?

Does that really matter? A person was or should've been chosen constable because he was expected to never break the rules.

Let's say I am a constable today and I get people banned for breaking the rules, and then 4 months later I am not a constable and I am doing the same thing as the people who I helped get banned 4 months ago. What does that imply?[/b]
    I'm actually they let a macroer like you even bother staying here, all you do is try to start shit with no proof.

Banned

I'm actually they let a macroer like you even bother staying here, all you do is try to start shit with no proof. [/b]
    Do you have proof?

Irony.

Do you have proof?

Irony.[/b]
    Actually I do, 3tho's Posted proof on the fierce forum claiming you taught him how to macro and such, Irony.

Banned

Actually I do, 3tho's Posted proof on the fierce forum claiming you taught him how to macro and such, Irony.[/b]
    That's very iron clad. Run along now.

moemoney, after seeing how ignorance u are and talking shit out of ur ass, I wont even bother discuss with u, considering ur discussion with majix is going nowhere, its not first time I see u spreading out misleading and false rumors. All I want to say is I find it funny how we could abuse our "power", when we dont have any. The only thing we had was a bit better connection to Jessica, a whole homepage where we could provide names with SS/videos, so it could be easier to get them banned. But someone ignorance like u would never understand or listen.

PS: rofl how u take out some shit about DuWolf when it have nothing to do with Diez.

That's very iron clad. Run along now.[/b]
    Can you ever have a conversation without arguing? You have to be 100% right all the time, give up

I registered on this forum a few days after it was set up
    < Mar 17 2006
    In case someone still cares how long exactly this forum has been up.

the_man_slayer

all the arguing

Liar. I always knew it was you.[/b]
    U never knew who I was, didnt u ? Not even Will knew, until the end.

As for moe arguing ... ignore him. He is the owner of the truth and knows how the wabbitz worked without being part of the group. Everyone is the same so wabbitz were no exception, right?

Jokes aside, Jessica did a good job in Diez. Gathered a good group of players to report her stuff with sec chars part of a newly clan created by her. I helped her define the guidelines for the constables and all the info went on record on her private forum. Sure, u could always abuse your position and just report everyone but your friends, but it wasnt a small group so there was a big chance someone else will catch them. The evidence was always reviewed before getting the cheater banned.

I know all this cause I was also a constable there. When I was still a GM, I met Jessica and worked together in Diez, became good friends and after I got fired, I helped her with this idea.

I dunno how this topic ended up flaming GMs, but I dont think is fair to talk shit about someone u never knew without knowing a single fact about her work. So please cut the bullshit and get back on topic.

silence1337

this topic has too much talking xD funny to read tho :P

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast