Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tolgahan volcanic . What is my assuming ? *saying "we need kings can comminicate with all of ...
Page: 12

Volcanic

Originally posted by tolgahan
    volcanic . What is my assuming ? *saying "we need kings can comminicate with all of the players?

others will u stop spamming "turks have to learn english" . That's stupid coz They cant learn it in a sec.This will cause years. Maybe our sons can play in a all english speaking ko.
    its *easier to find a king that can speaks in *turkish or care turks too(not a turk king) *and can speak English and speaks in english too(turk king) more than teaching lots of ppl Turkish.Its easier. Thats why i offer this
    again and again thats not MEGALOMANIA , PATRIOTISM or whatever.
    Here`s some turkish for you;

Baban kim senin

tolgahan

thx god there are good ppl here with high IQ
    @JulioBR:YES WE HAVE TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH. this is an international forum n i am speaking in english.english is not the point. the point is English is the best language for ıntenational area.But If they dont want how can they speak? at this point we need someones help.I am saying to 0000000 ;we need ppl here who can speak both tr n eng. but he thinks this is about turkish patriotism.
    thx for ur understanding.
    @Chantico: ty too
    Teaching turkish kids English wont be hard maybe.
    i can teach them english about "trades - exp parties - pk parties"
    But there are lots of kids lol how can we do it? :P

mason_cro

Ok let's all compromise - learn Croatian. I'll be your tutor. All repeat after me - Jade Real je mutavi gabor ( translation - Jade Real is an retarded skank )
    Or we can all just learn to speak Esperanto and we'd all get along h43r:

JulioBR

Originally posted by tolgahan
    @JulioBR:YES WE HAVE TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH. this is an international forum n i am speaking in english.english is not the point. the point is English is the best language for ıntenational area.But If they dont want how can they speak? at this point we need someones help.I am saying to *0000000 *;we need ppl here who can speak both tr n eng. *but he thinks this is about turkish patriotism. *
    @Chantico: ty too *
    Ya i get you, but the thing that make me sad is how mad they get if you say "pls speak english". But ur right, if they dont want to learn, what can we do? But i think you are the kind of person that have to "open minds" and if everyone can speak the same language in this game, it will be perfect.

Anyway, to ilustrate what im saying, i was in a party with some turkish players (matt was there with moondance), and we were talking about marekiller, and matt said he's from greece and i said "realy? i tought he was turk" and than the turkish guys get mad and said something like "whats the problem to be a turk? im proud to be turk, do you have problem with turks? etc etc" and amost started a "fight" there. They tought i was flaming the turks or saying something bad about turkey. If they had a minimium sense of english this would never have happened.

THE_AGA

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    @JulioBR:YES WE HAVE TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH. this is an international forum n i am speaking in english.english is not the point. the point is English is the best language for ıntenational area.But If they dont want how can they speak? at this point we need someones help.I am saying to *0000000 *;we need ppl here who can speak both tr n eng. *but he thinks this is about turkish patriotism. *
    @Chantico: ty too *
    Ya i get you, but the thing that make me sad is how mad they get if you say "pls speak english". But ur right, if they dont want to learn, what can we do? But i think you are the kind of person that have to "open minds" and if everyone can speak the same language in this game, it will be perfect.

Anyway, to ilustrate what im saying, i was in a party with some turkish players (matt was there with moondance), and we were talking about marekiller, and matt said he's from greece and i said "realy? i tought he was turk" and than the turkish guys get mad and said something like "whats the problem to be a turk? im proud to be turk, do you have problem with turks? etc etc" and amost started a "fight" there. They tought i was flaming the turks or saying something bad about turkey. If they had a minimium sense of english this would never have happened.[/b]
    Yep we r so touchy dunno why but it can be coz of anti-Turks.I cannot write such a long text like u juliobr.I wanna write but it changes nothin .like Turks or do not .I dont care anymore.

turkey is a very patriotic country, and they think it is a virtue when it is in fact a weakness.

tolgahan, here is a simple question for you: Why do the majority of ares turkish players consistently vote for jadereal after 3 months of poor kingship?

flamthrow

'Maybe our sons can play in a all english speaking ko.'

Ok that one cracked me up, do you guys plan your future around a video game? :lol:

Now on topic. How about you (tolgahan), who seem to care at least a bit about the current situation, go visit one of those turkish forums and explain those silly little kids once and for all what the kingship is about. Honnestly i doubt that even 2% of all them gaydreal voting turks realise that shes stealing THEIR money. This money comes from all of us ; Americans, european, turks, asians and so on.... you get the point. Now maybe IF they realise that their precious money, which they tend to care about at least as much as their patriotism, is being stolen by one of their own nation they might start giving it some thought.

At last referring to the kings language skills, Lets be real, those turkish players that speak 7 languages without any flaws dont just fall from the sky, alltho they exist considering the first person i met on ares was one of those. Anyhow, how about you turkish/english speaking gamers help your fellow countrymen overcome that language barrier? Wouldnt it be easy for you to translate a sentence or two for those that didnt understand what the king just said? Wouldnt it be easier than sending each potential 'king' to a language school so that he learns turkish in order for him to become a 'king' in a video game?

And oh ye english isnt my mothertongue either so for you to learn some basics shouldnt be that hard -_-

flame

Jediay

Yeah ares is boned <_<

Blancanieves

Originally posted by 0000000
    turkey is a very patriotic country, and they think it is a virtue when it is in fact a weakness. *

tolgahan, here is a simple question for you: Why do the majority of ares turkish players consistently vote for jadereal after 3 months of poor kingship?
    umm i can answer

bcoz if they have a turks king they will can join patriot 1. 2 .3 xD they will can use cheat or bug /hack ( take +"x" uniques ) without get bann (i think)

tolgahan

i didnt play on ares n i dont know what is going on there.
    i think first reason is The King is a Queen : ) . But i dont think it is true.
    second one is maybe ppl earn something if she is a king
    third one is i think all voters are stupid.I dont vote a king that cant do it well
    i am sure if she wasnt a girl she wdnt see the third time.
    zero do u know how i found this forum?
    i saw it in ur video n i came here . i thought i can learn something from u about game playing.But i saw a different zero here.I saw an EGO.
    btw flamthrow i saw lots of topics about bad kings in turkish forums

THE_AGA

Originally posted by Blancanieves+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blancanieves)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    turkey is a very patriotic country, and they think it is a virtue when it is in fact a weakness. *

umm i can answer

bcoz if they have a turks king they will can join patriot 1. 2 .3 xD they will can use cheat or bug /hack ( take +"x" uniques ) without get bann (i think)[/b]
    can king ban someone? -_-

ChosenAngel

well i read this from start to bottom( yea i had time to do so xD)

1- english is one of the easiest languages to learn
    (i just learn it when i was 4years old so its my second language

2-i get the point about choosing a king that is able to speak english but should have some way of sayin important notices in turkish

3-all in all i just think JadeReal is messing up the human side by takin all the money for herself or a monthly exp event that she does only when her clan has parties(which were ksing probably)etc

every1 knows her clan is just a mass collection of cheaters and i guess that was the thing that started this whole topic

only way to really get her out would be doin as some1 mentioned above, all the english speakin candidates should make some alliance and rotate 1 each month, they should let know who is the one to vote for so all the people should vote for him/her makin up some sort of stand against our little bit.. thats keepin the title for 3 months now

just my thoughts

F1R3

Originally posted by 0000000

why do all people still respect u even they know "u are piece of shit" ..it is like this...

all people here shit people like zero :lol:

Originally posted by F1R3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F1R3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

why do all people still respect u even they know "u are piece of shit" ..it is like this...

all people here shit people like zero :lol:[/b]

Zero is a piece of shit to ppl who deserve it, and I guess u are one of those who deserve it. Why isn't he a piece of shit to me? And don't say because he is ur clannie. Zero has never been nuthing but good to me, whenever I pmed him to ask sumthin he always helped if he could!

This hate u got towards Zero is just lame!!

Volcanic

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    Originally posted by F1R3@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

all people here shit people like zero :lol:

Zero is a piece of shit to ppl who deserve it, and I guess u are one of those who deserve it. Why isn't he a piece of shit to me? And don't say because he is ur clannie. Zero has never been nuthing but good to me, whenever I pmed him to ask sumthin he always helped if he could!

This hate u got towards Zero is just lame!![/b]
    So, what did my wife do to him then? Considering he`s never met her or spoke to her.