Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned.

This is a discussion on LoveMuffin aka Todd got owned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mahina is the best gm we have and she has never given me any items at all....
Page: 4

LoveMuffin_

Mahina is the best gm we have and she has never given me any items at all.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

mahina is a girl right O_o so he would be licking vagina dumbfuck :P

kamikaze__

lol u guys are gay trying to flame todd

<3 lovemuffin

[quote]Mahina is the best gm we have and she has never given me any items at all.

nothing to see here move along

[quote]Mahina is the best gm we have and she has never given me any items at all.

i know she's a good gm but i asked help to her some months ago and she said "send me a pm on forum" than i sent and never got a answer

LoveMuffin_

Aeron says you tried making fun of me, and got dickslapped in the lips. Hows the arrowhead feel?

thanatos

ofc shes the best gm cuz shes always helping u steal accounts and get +8 items dumfuck , she does nothing for the fucking server she aint even ares GM anymore why the fuck is she dealing with this shit then? cuz ur a fucking lamer crying ass bitch who always run to their bitch gm friend

[quote]Aeron says you tried making fun of me, and got dickslapped in the lips. Hows the arrowhead feel?

that dis was ok but it changed topics too much :lol:

PS: not editing this

im a little confused also i dont know whats going on lovemuffin said his ko4life acc was hacked and then it got banned or something and now hes talking on it. About the monsterkill account i dont know anything about that supposedly argentino shared it with blue or something next thing i know lovemuffin had it and said that argen sold it to him. Argentino was selling off his stuff the last i know so i dont know which side of the story is true but i made a deal with lovemuffin selling him messiahdeath for a chitin pauldron and he went through with the deal and didnt scam me so i dont know where to stand on this.

Originally posted by NYchris
    im a little confused also i dont know whats going on lovemuffin said his ko4life acc was hacked and then it got banned or something and now hes talking on it. *About the monsterkill account i dont know anything about that supposedly argentino shared it with blue or something next thing i know lovemuffin had it and said that argen sold it to him. * Argentino was selling off his stuff the last i know so i dont know which side of the story is true but i made a deal with lovemuffin selling him messiahdeath for a chitin pauldron and he went through with the deal and didnt scam me so i dont know where to stand on this.
    +1

im totally clueless as to whats going on but it'd all make a great sitcom

Best GM? How about telling her to get me a 2nd rollback after waiting for a month already.

tell her to rollback my xig archer with 1.4bil on it also PLSSSSS.

i always used to get OMFG we are like not rolling back at all.

i got k2'd

kamikaze__

ım lowe knıght onlıne drama :lol:
    ım prınt out topıc ın cafe and brıng home to my 5 lıttle chıldren and they hawe wery much fun okı?

Originally posted by kamikaze__
    ım lowe knıght onlıne drama *:lol: *
    ım prınt out topıc ın cafe and brıng home to my 5 lıttle chıldren and they hawe wery much fun okı?

now posting in a legendary thread :lol:

heh that second rollback is a bitch

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast