Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

No Premium In November

This is a discussion on No Premium In November within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since all saving their money in november, give it to me :wub: my birthday 30 november so give pls :lol:...
Page: 18

Baxxor

since all saving their money in november, give it to me :wub:
    my birthday 30 november so give pls :lol:

Dear Knight Online Players,

In our continued effort to create a fair gaming environment within the Knight Online World, we will now start terminating the accounts of those players who are caught in the same party with people using 3rd party tools and hacks, effective Saturday, 11/11/06 at 09:00am Pacific Standard Time. Please note that this account termination is permanent and will happen on the first offense.

Using 3rd party tools, even indirectly can contribute to an unfair game play. If you have any questions about how to detect a person in your party that is cheating, please click HERE for the Knight Online Forums.

We appreciate your overwhelming support towards fair gaming and look forward to seeing you Online!

-Knight Online Team

that's what they say now.. bet they wont... rhey said it too 3 weeks ago but hope they will ban all now :wub:

Virtus

Using 3rd party tools, even indirectly can contribute to an unfair game play( NO SHIT ). If you have any questions about how to detect a person in your party that is cheating, please click HERE for the Knight Online Forums.
    :lol:

Helm

K2 is full of shit... EVRY SINGLE FUCKING RETARD KNOW WHERE KOXPERS ARE... It is not priest in party that can heal fast that bothers ppl, it's those fucks that kill evry single fucking mob when I try to do quest, and they SIT while they do it, they are in all servers... All gm needs to do is WALK AROUND AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

OFC, CZ is too big to find KOXEper... ffs, just stay in front of hb or ob, WHY DO WE NEED TO REPORT IT WHEN IT IS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS!?!?!?!?!

wraith86

cz is to big to find koxpers? if i had gm for 10 minutes during turkey time i could ban 30-40 players atleast

Helm

oh, btw, I forgot to add, I know guy who plays this game for long time, and atm he is on phatos, he tells me he managed to repots about 60ppl to gm and that lead to ban, but he also says... noperem banned forever, prem for 30 days gold prem for 10 days and -1 lvl... is it me or does it seems that k2 doesnt give shit as long as they can dran some coins out of prem... if they only kne waht they would have if this game was cheat/dupe/turk free...... 90% of NORMAL legit ppl would pay prem and more ppl would come coz after all this is some kind of f2p game.

snipelord

Originally posted by Helm

OFC, CZ is too big to find KOXEper... ffs, just stay in front of hb or ob, WHY DO WE NEED TO REPORT IT WHEN IT IS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS!?!?!?!?!
    is that a joke? you tp into cz and you already have an arrow showe hacker on you.. damn i had to go really far to find him. you walk through a war nd you can get 5 arrow shower hackers onyou.... its not to big, all the maps are pretty small...

sub

i not brought premium for this month yet, and i won't. Thats 2 accounts that usually have it.

Being in australia, i can play on weekends or days off from work from mid morning to mid afternoon. Only time i can get on and play with no koxpers or many turks. I merchant now when the rush of turks come online. But since no premium, i d/c alot now since can't merchant all night like i used it.

Virtus

up :wub:

Helm

Originally posted by snipelord+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snipelord)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Helm

is that a joke? you tp into cz and you already have an arrow showe hacker on you.. damn i had to go really far to find him. you walk through a war nd you can get 5 arrow shower hackers onyou.... its not to big, all the maps are pretty small...[/b]
    Guess I wasn't ironic enough <_<

wraith86

this is still november, BUMP!

(dont laugh at me) any tips for getting into KO during peak hours? do you spam connect or do you have to close the non prem window then press connect everytime?

Manilas

Well, my prem days haven't run out yet (3 days left) but a clannie of mine says to try connecting to the server you want and if it doesnt work, try connecting to any servers that has room. Go in the char select screen, press back and repeat step 1.

Got the STOP KOXP shit going on manes to :P
    Going to talk to other clans to do it aswell AUhauauhAUHuafhuaHuaHuahU

Blancanieves

8 days gold premium remaning......
    ill not buy the next and next etc..

thinking leave the game and back to QuakeIII

Lephisto

i reckon they shud just hand over the compant to someone else that cares about their players, i'm sick of those players who sit down with arrows shooting and killing monsters. We need Bill Gates on our side to make an anti koxp and anti cheat for us lol ^^