Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

No turks, No KO ;D

This is a discussion on No turks, No KO ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i heard that USKO is so bugged that when turks write "Hello! Do you want to help me?" it automatically ...
Page: 15

i heard that USKO is so bugged that when turks write "Hello! Do you want to help me?" it automatically translates it in random "slm a.q" "ım fuck your sıster motherfuck" and stuff so they found it funny and cheap as 6-7 usd a month h43r:

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by kohack
    i heard that USKO is so bugged that when turks write "Hello! Do you want to help me?" it automatically translates it in random "slm a.q" "ım fuck your sıster motherfuck" and stuff so they found it funny and cheap as 6-7 usd a month *h43r:

h43r:

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by The_Real_PlodeZ
    Does anyone know definitely why this game is so popular in that country?

For example, why isn't WoW or Everquest over-run with Turkish people?

Perhaps someone good friends with an english-speaking Turk could get the answer...

Is the game marketed heavily in that country or somth?
    Cause it's free , at least it was in the begining

i think K2 should just ban all the ips on all the Internet cafes in turkey

bcuz i reckon thats wher all the hacking is coming from

:blink:

tolgahan

Originally posted by Babek
    Do all turks have the same ISP?
    Yes . Turkiye ADSL ISP is Turk Telecom. All service is under thier control and They sux like K2

Originally posted by Appetite
    i think K2 should just ban all the ips on all the Internet cafes in turkey *

been saying that for years. if they catch one cheater they should ban the whole cafe. same should go for peru/greece/poland wherever. cafe owners might start clamping down on cheating if their customers have to fuck off somewhere else.

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Appetite
    i think K2 should just ban all the ips on all the Internet cafes in turkey *

been saying that for years. if they catch one cheater they should ban the whole cafe. same should go for peru/greece/poland wherever. cafe owners might start clamping down on cheating if their customers have to fuck off somewhere else.[/b]
    slm :lol:

cRuX

Originally posted by grimystill
    ###########PLEASE READ MY STORY############

* When I first started playing this game I did not much care for the turks either. I would see them luring and ksing and it would make me so angry because I would pm them and not understand a thing they were saying and could not make them stop. Later on in the game I met some really great friends who I would lvl with, pk with, and for the longest time had no idea that they were turkish. When I found out this; I could not believe it because their english was so proper and they were really decent people. And right then and there I decided that not all turks were as bad as I thought. I started to come across alot of english speaking turks who, some of them, learned all their english from this game (which I found amazing) So I decided to make the effort they did and learn some basic turkish from my friends... the more I learned the more I was able to communicate with them and understand why they were doing the things that they were doing..and they would stop and apoligize. Since I learned turkish I have only come across about 3 or 4 assholes who are turkish and would persist no matter what you said. And I realised that WOW! this whole time it was all just mis-communication. And guess how many americans I have come across that will continue to lure and ks and be assholes no matter what yopu say to them, even though they understand perfectly? about 30-40. I feel sorry that so many people, like I did, are listening to all of this racist bullshit, getting it stuck in the back of their heads, and believing it is right. If everyone on here were to be-friend even just one turkish person..I believe almost all of you would feel different about them.
    I don't give a fuck if people think I'm racist..I don't care what people think of me..I'm a small town Missouri boy...and I say they need to learn fucking english..MISCOMMUNICATION? more like no communication...if they want to play our American games..learn english and fuckin' use it..you know why we don't stop luring/ks? cuz we're sick and tired of the fucking turks doing it to us..and you're talking about people coming here and getting racists things stuck in there heads?...like this forum has an effect on opinions..You need only to login to the game..There's all you need to know..If you think I'm going to change and learn turkish to play an english game..FUCK NO..Say I have a close mind..say I'm a racist..fuck it...I'm never going to go to turkey..never going to need to know turkish..Why the fuck should I learn some shitty language just to tell 11 year old kids not to ks? the problem is you take the turks view...We were here first...good community..everything was for fun...then turks come along...dupe...macro...ks...lure...cheat..spam our game to fucking hell..then expect us to be all nice and prim and proper..nah..I say fuck that...

Gondon

Same, i dont give a fuck tbh.

Im racist so what.

DontBanMe

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Babek
    Do all turks have the same ISP?
    Yes . Turkiye ADSL ISP is Turk Telecom. All service is under thier control and They sux like K2[/b]
    At least in the US we have options.

Z3non

U guys need logical thinking and badly.

OFC u dont like turks because u cant get in, u get stupid pms, and luring/ksing.

IF u would have a brain, u could think of 1000 solutions for each one.

Cant get in : Buy premium or Quit the game.

Stupid pms: Block pms aga.

Luring : just spam trade the lurer and he will die.

Ksing, if he starts ksing a stron mob, stop atacking. let him atack it alone and die!

If 1 turk cheats, then only 1 turk should be banned, not a whole cyber cafe.

So if zero cheats, his entire country should be banned? Thats just stupid.

I hate not being able to log in, but i think.... its k2 fault for putting 80% non premium cap in the servers, so i grap a pillow and start beating it up thinking of K2.

cRuX

Originally posted by Z3non

OFC u dont like turks because u cant get in, u get stupid pms, and luring/ksing.

Ksing, if he starts ksing a stron mob, stop atacking. let him atack it alone and die!

I hate not being able to log in, but i think.... its k2 fault for putting 80% non premium cap in the servers, so i grap a pillow and start beating it up thinking of K2.
    0's entire country doesn't fucking cheat..TURKEY does.

tolgahan

9 pages all bullshit . i am talking about my posts too. yea we made 9 pages and changed everything
    pfffff <_<

Gondon

Originally posted by Z3non

Ok i c u like being pushed around , maybe in life ur alrdy a slave, and ppl puysihn u always, thats why u like taking this shit, u like taking dick up the ass u dont complain, ppl push u around ,u say ok, turks push u around u say ok, and u do nothnig about it. ur weak. When someone is in my way, i get rid of them. if u want suck turkish cock, be my guest, cause they dont give a shit about u, why u care about them, u defending them, but when they step on ur face, i wanna c wat u goona say.

Why u defend them, they dont defend u.

Z3non

OMFG! I never tought these guys could be soo stupid!

1st of all im not a slave. Dont talk about ur job.
    2nd : turks dont push me arround, and no one does, cant say the same about u.

''So if zero cheats, his entire country should be banned? Thats just stupid.'' i didnt say that 0 cheats u dumbass. thats why ppl dont like school. They wanna be stupid forever.

They dont defend me, and i dont want them to defend me!
    I dont need them to defend me, im just trying to put some comon sense into ur little skulls.