Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Talos hits me 1k <3...
Page: 5

Talos hits me 1k <3

bananskal

Originally posted by turtle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(turtle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM
    btw no KS on bosses, FYI
    I know.. whoever is there takes it whenever they can.. if you dont got it, then too bad... just that our warrior tired to lure it back... and died in the process....[/b]
    Then why didnt you just say "too bad" instead of "fukers" noob ks clan and so on after we got Talos?! :rollseyes:

And i find it very weird/funny that this topic about nega came the night after you got so pissed at us. And not when you where orc?! or did 1v1 in arena. Feels like you needed something to "drag over symbiosis"! But oh well.

take care :wub:

with massive and melee attack it may does h43r:

but try to throw a stone on it and look the dmg then

turtle

Originally posted by NordFront

1.) Our warrior was trying to lure it back so you guys wouldn't get it... since sir_longshot lured it away..
    2.) I'll fight you yes...
    3.) I got maliced and prob. wasn't on scrolls so thats why you were spaming 1k dmg..
    4.) if you really wanna 1v1, then ill scroll up againts you and we can duke it out and if you want take off your cloths if you think u can beat me like that...
    5.) I have better gear now and I again, was still probably lvl 61 with almost 1300 ap wolfed..
    he lured it away? lol keep dreaming, hes a 68 warrior he was unbuffed and he lured ur Talos away? SUREEEEEEEEEE
    may nobody told u but talos hits like 2k dmg on range.. nobody would been so stupid to lure talos away rofl

3.) I got maliced and prob. wasn't on scrolls so thats why you were spaming 1k dmg.. > SAFETY FTW! wy u didnt used it? ( u have to cure first ) safety gives u + 400ac for few time
    and btw I NEVER pk on scrols only on swift-scrols.. thats just a very very very bad excuse
    Lol im not stupid.. i know how to do that kinda stuff...... and sir_longshot did lure it away.. i was there when he did >_<.. so dont say he wasn't b/c he did... and talos kills me in prob 1 hit.. .im only lvl 64 not 65+ yet..a nd not enough hp either.... and i dont pk on scrolls unless we dont got buffer and its not alot of us... So if you really wanna 1v1, ill scoll up againts you in arena....
    And again, i was lvl 61 at that time... wasn't as good then i am now....

and btw, sir long shot is hp build.. thats why it took him forever to kill that t.k last time.... and i talked to him about it... lvl 68 = hp biuld = 3.5k hp or more...

well u may call it " luring away " I call it lure out the TW´s to tank it
    if u want a2.. pm me there NordFront_Rezzer

turtle

Originally posted by NordFront
    well u may call it " luring away " *I call it *lure out the TW´s to tank it
    if u want a2.. pm me there NordFront_Rezzer

He lured the talos, not the T.K.... and t.k was different time... we didin't ks though...

dunno if he Lured the TK i wasnt there.. i came at the time where somebody lured the TK away
    and now come a2 and get owned -_-

lotusflower

let me put a talk! u all probably know me.

=> Viseh: baddest thing we did was clanning u!
    => Turtle: big deal.... u won him, we all know in clan u got skilled members and other members. But if u wanna have good clan u need both! I can name many pro clans who disbanded cus of this...

Nega is an atlantis member mess with him mess with me! So plz stfu about the talk he shouldnt be in Symbiosis!
    Symbiosis is not really pk clan aswell! But if we pk we pwn all i think many can confirm that.

like my bro says useless topic.
    And turtle i never seen u in the game lol

Lock it pls? :wub:

steve.. biff later? h43r:

Worse thing that happend to Symbyosis is flam quittin`. and now turtle stop flaming them , they are good baba's i talked almost with all theyr members and all are awsome guys.

turtle

Originally posted by lotusflower
    let me put a talk! u all probably know me. *

=> Viseh: baddest thing we did was clanning u!
    => Turtle: big deal.... u won him, we all know in clan u got skilled members and other members. But if u wanna have good clan u need both! I can name many pro clans who disbanded cus of this...

Nega is an atlantis member mess with him mess with me! So plz stfu about the talk he shouldnt be in Symbiosis!
    Symbiosis is not really pk clan aswell! But if we pk we pwn all i think many can confirm that. *

like my bro says useless topic.
    And turtle i never seen u in the game lol
    LOl who are you?? come a2, ill talk to you.. pm turtle8

hahahaha u wanna vs Lotus?

Trident

nordfront, ur much higher lvl then turtle it wont surprise me if u do win. This isnt about you however. I recall it was about NEGA. get him in arena with u if his on so this topic can finaly be locked and we will have our answer

turtle

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Worse thing that happend to Symbyosis is flam quittin`. * *and now turtle stop flaming them , they are good baba's i talked almost with all theyr members and all are awsome guys.
    The only good guy i know in the clan is maybe... sunspot# dont know his game name... i talked to him b4.. hes pretty cool.. other then that nobody else.. and silver_kid... if hes in your clan, i think he is...

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast