Page 52 of 177 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well that's annoying,last day of beta and we can't play......
Page: 52

Well that's annoying,last day of beta and we can't play...

Quote Originally Posted by Pilsvern View Post
    Sorry to say that but this 'official' server really looks like a private server.. I dont say it is a private one because k2 and mgame themself said it is official but i was wondering, could a simple knight online player who just won some millions dollars in a lotery can have brought a licence from mgame and made his own official server ? lol
    The reason why it "looks like private server" is because ppl gotten used to private servers being down for a long time but if you honestly think about USKO u'll remember it has had downtimes and huge laggs and all the same crap as private servers has.

Sorry to say that but this 'official' server really looks like a private server.. I dont say it is a private one because k2 and mgame themself said it is official but i was wondering, could a simple knight online player who just won some millions dollars in a lotery can have brought a licence from mgame and made his own official server ? lol
    my god.
    if i got a million dollars on a lottery, KO would be the last thing that came to my mind.
    srsly sherlock, think it trough^^

EDIT: one more thing guys.. dont flame ntt right away. there is a reason why this is BETA testing. not an official game. in BETA shit happen (like this one today) and its self explanatory that its also the reason for BETA testing to exist. so they can fix all the problems and put out a full, problem-free official game.
    look at usko for example, their official game is actually sort of a BETA testing client. Full of bugs n sh1t. and with every patch that fixs a bug, u get 3 new bugs.
    so.. it is how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishe View Post
    my god.
    if i got a million dollars on a lottery, KO would be the last thing that came to my mind.
    srsly sherlock, think it trough^^

EDIT: one more thing guys.. dont flame ntt right away. there is a reason why this is BETA testing. not an official game. in BETA shit happen (like this one today) and its self explanatory that its also the reason for BETA testing to exist. so they can fix all the problems and put out a full, problem-free official game.
    look at usko for example, their official game is actually sort of a BETA testing client. Full of bugs n sh1t. and with every patch that fixs a bug, u get 3 new bugs.
    so.. it is how it is.
    i dont think its gonna be different, ko needs to be reprogrammed from the core

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The reason why it "looks like private server" is because ppl gotten used to private servers being down for a long time but if you honestly think about USKO u'll remember it has had downtimes and huge laggs and all the same crap as private servers has.
    it had huge lags because of his spontanius and unwaited popularity on turkey if i remember good.
    This server is very different than usko was at his start, and i dont remember have saw a usko administrator posting picture of him in game saying 'wow im logged look at that'... that ridiculous

it had huge lags because of his spontanius and unwaited popularity on turkey if i remember good.
    This server is very different than usko was at his start, and i dont remember have saw a usko administrator posting picture of him in game saying 'wow im logged look at that'... that ridiculous
    I'm not talking about the start. After the expansion "Moradon: The Resurrection" there was 2 or 3 days of like 5-10 second lagg. Not lag spikes but complete lagg. Made exping impossible..

Oh how damaged you are that you think good customer relations must be tied with a private server.

I remember the days of USKO's (K2's) Live Customer Support. Remember that ?

Few months down the road, the stresses that be, caused them to downgrade their support to telephone support. A month or two later, support tickets. And the decline continued.

Server Downtime October 15

Incase someone hasn't noticed.

So, yeah. The rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. Servers are back up! Best I can gather is that the database crapped out sometime this morning, but I'm sure I'll have a more comprehensive statement later today.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Damn Cama... I can't even make topics cause of all the infractions he gave me.

Post your 70s! I wanna see who the people are!

Banned Senior Member

You know about me :P
    p.s : wtf happened to your hp? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    You know about me :P
    I actually just wanna see who is who, and who are the dedicated peeps that will give some competition on official, or if they're same nation as me, who I can play with .

Edit: I've been asking myself the same thing. That's just me with the Shrew Complete Set on... when I put on the 2x Complete +7/12 hp armors, I have like little less then 3k HP.... I swear I had like 3.1k hp with my HP armors on yesturday, but I guess I was wrong.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I actually just wanna see who is who, and who are the dedicated peeps that will give some competition on official, or if they're same nation as me, who I can play with .
    come online , let's pk
    ko4life is boring :P

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    come online , let's pk
    ko4life is boring :P
    Naw lol, beta ends in like less then a day. As much as I'm tempted to come PK, I gotta study for my midterms.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1