Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the game itself force you to spenda lot of usd so why you bothered when people babashop their characters?[/b] wrong, ...
Page: 7

the game itself force you to spenda lot of usd so why you bothered when people babashop their characters?[/b]
    wrong, players force themselfs to spend alot of USD. Get skill and babashopped items are not needed anymore ... You can do fine with decent equipment, you dont need +1/+2 jewels imo ...

Xamxerah

thats even more pathetic then buying items.[/b]
    Exactly, but not against TOS.
    Anyway, I still think respect doesn't come from gear/level/np, nor from the way you got those.
    Its not just black and white. Not all those farming deserve respect, and not all those usd'ing r instantly p.o.s
    Farm some, buy some, I think is ok.

I like people who baba, I hate people who scam.

Banned

Never seen anything like that, what I have seen though is people buying koxp chars and gears, beating alot of people in 1vs1 and think KO is theirs.[/b]

Since when has being able to win many 1 v 1s made u the best player in a server though ?

all bout pk style, 1v1 just a aspect of the big pk picture.

KingOfPika

IDK why i even post questions here, because everone's ability to comprehend is terrbile and that anology about buying cars is the worst thing I ever heard. I coudve got the same close minded posts from a wall.

I didnt ask anyone fucking opinion about spending money, this has nothing to do with "ways ppl spend their $$"

The fact still remians that weak players who suck at gaming usually spend Money to buy items in games.

That expalins why their are so many unskilled players who have high lvl and nice gear. Its cause they dont know wtf they are doing .

Dont play the game, if you not goona play the way its meant to be played. Im not even goona bother mentioning how its a waste of $$ because its not

what im talking about. Im talking about BUYING items cause you suck too much to get them yourself. I gurannete the next post will still be somethnig

like "they can do whatever they want with their $$". I dont give A FUCK about it either. Its their $$ yea let them do what they want, but my opinion of

people who buy items isnt a HIGH ONE. Thats all i was asking. Your Opinion , not the ways they can spedn thier $$. So lets get this straight. This post

has nothing to do with BEing able to afford anything.[/b]
    You sir have a serious addiction of this game and developed some sort of the "your own legitness" ritual. And what exactly is ur purpose of this topic here? You always come up with the stupidest poll that brings u flames and arguments, which i think u love to get flames. Last time you posted a topic about wearing dd helmet on 1vs1 is legit, which brought alot of attention and flames. Ofc your own "legit way" was to wear dd helm and dd everything on 1vs1 against people. Seriously look around just this poll, majority of people say "babashoppin is ok, its not prohibited" but yet you still say quote "i dont give a fuck" this kind of immature piece of crap reply and sit around for more answers.
    P.S. You do not need to get people's agreements to make ur belief stronger.

MillionVoices

funny according to the POLL, i am the majority.

yea i have an addiction To KO, lol I login one day a week for pk.

On Ares... you can't just make +3 ROLs legitly and also... it keeps me in business.

sexy Owa

:/ doesnt matter too much to me that people choose to or not to sell/buy their items for usd, but i respect those who do spend $$ to get ahead mainly for the reason of people who donlt spend usd being able to sell their shit anyways why not make a profit with computer pixels if some lazy bastid doesnt feel like working for his/her items :P

OLD1953

wrong, players force themselfs to spend alot of USD. Get skill and babashopped items are not needed anymore ... You can do fine with decent equipment, you dont need +1/+2 jewels imo ...[/b]
    LOL, fine, go fight someone with +2 ROF and +3 EP and the like, come back and report to us. 140 AC from three items, and like 700HP, that's no advantage at all, whatsoever.

And I've seen those items and similar. The end of duping meant the babashopper would rule over all.

SuperkakosO_0

if you have money to spent on a game why not?

KOBabashop

Yeah... I like it.

-KOBabashop

Ki1laH

Its not about how much $$ u have or how much you can afford.

Its about noob buying items because their to pathetic to farm their own.[/b]
    Or maybe, just maybe, they enjoy playing the game to just PK, or like to exp in the best gear to make leveling the fastest, or like to spend money on the items to farm MORE of them to make their money back and more.

Or maybe, just maybe, they view time=money, and when at work making 20$ an hour, they pull extra shifts and spend 20$ on 100m that would take far more than an hour to farm in KO, thus saving precious moments of their live that would otherwise be spent doing something they don't enjoy in a game, that they found their own little solution for.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's none of your damn business why they buy with USD, it makes them no more pathetic than anybody else.

P.S. I've NEVER spent my own hard earned money on Knight Online. I sold game accounts from other games into a paypal account, which funded every KC, every Gold prem...sold Knight Online accounts and still have plenty of money stored in that paypal of money I deem as money I did no work for, so it's my "I can spend this online and not feel bad" money.

But people spending their own money, is their own choice...and they should lose no respect for doing it.

If they are a noob spending money for godly gear, they will still be a noob, thus having no real respect in the first place.

The gear doesn't make the player.

Get it?

Banned

dont you think dupers and macro'ers save a lot more time than the babashoppers?

find another reason to justify your opinion because all cheaters are looking to shorten their time in game.

Ki1laH

dont you think dupers and macro'ers save a lot more time than the babashoppers?

find another reason to justify your opinion because all cheaters are looking to shorten their time in game.[/b]
    I don't need another reason to justify my opinion, theres a huge difference between people legit exchanging items for USD, and people creating dupes to get ahead.

I stand by what I said, your retort was meaningless to me.

Banned

Or maybe, just maybe, they enjoy playing the game to just PK, or like to exp in the best gear to make leveling the fastest, or like to spend money on the items to farm MORE of them to make their money back and more.

Or maybe, just maybe, they view time=money, and when at work making 20$ an hour, they pull extra shifts and spend 20$ on 100m that would take far more than an hour to farm in KO, thus saving precious moments of their live that would otherwise be spent doing something they don't enjoy in a game, that they found their own little solution for.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's none of your damn business why they buy with USD, it makes them no more pathetic than anybody else.

P.S. I've NEVER spent my own hard earned money on Knight Online. I sold game accounts from other games into a paypal account, which funded every KC, every Gold prem...sold Knight Online accounts and still have plenty of money stored in that paypal of money I deem as money I did no work for, so it's my "I can spend this online and not feel bad" money.

But people spending their own money, is their own choice...and they should lose no respect for doing it.

If they are a noob spending money for godly gear, they will still be a noob, thus having no real respect in the first place.

The gear doesn't make the player.

Get it?[/b]

Said it correct

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast