Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver u gonna slap them with the quickness? You talk about the quickness as if its a ...
Page: 5

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    u gonna slap them with the quickness?
    You talk about the quickness as if its a joke little billy. If you ask anyone who has played with me you would know that the quickness is real. Im ready for a new chapter in KO tired of private servers and official. This looks juicy until KO releases a
    classic version of knight online.

never met a more delusional person that basically everyone ignores but it still thinks its the focus of every thread. No wonder,when it spams every shitty topic with his quickness spam posts that literally have no meaning . Post a RL picture here,lets see that chad body thats.ready to slap everyone with quickness. Cmon 😂😂

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    never met a more delusional person that basically everyone ignores but it still thinks its the focus of every thread. No wonder,when it spams every shitty topic with his quickness spam posts that literally have no meaning . Post a RL picture here,lets see that chad body thats.ready to slap everyone with quickness. Cmon 
    Im in the k4L discord right now.

Well I guess I will just wait for this to release. Very curious to see how they monetize this.

Quote Originally Posted by BENBESTEST View Post
    We have to understand that this is a new company, doesn't matter if they copy or not, maybe someone got angry on NTTGAME and wanted to make something new. There is no Alpha server yet and many people are complaining already. I'm also an long term Knight Online player, but i'm so fucking tired of this shit, they are doing nothing. Would be nice to have Rise Online based on WoW system with monthly payment. Remove all premiums, cospre, whole KO POWER UP STORE. Atleast give them a chance, we will see how it will gowith alpha and beta
    Fucking rights, I agree!

Delos and abyss are up.

Diver and ilovemyko1 like this.

looks promising, does anyone have some information about the company developing this game?

all that their facebook says is that they were founded in 2019. There is no way this is a one or two person team since they are pushing new videos out regularly. We can just wait and see until alpha,but as sheldon said,they got all the comboing down to exact KO copy.

Probation Senior Member

Just looks like a remastered private server to me.. tbf Lets rename the skills and items and call it good. Send it kanka

Probation Senior Member

all that their facebook says is that they were founded in 2019. There is no way this is a one or two person team since they are pushing new videos out regularly. We can just wait and see until alpha,but as sheldon said,they got all the comboing down to exact KO copy.
    Still on ko4life voice chat been here waiting since yesterday buddy. You're pretty much a Venezuelan so i understand if you dont show. Bitch nuts for days

iTzBryan Senior Member

TBH it will have a massive showing for the first month or so. Beyond that its success depends on how well the game is actually made. Either way it has massive potential compared to KO which is a dumpster fire that doesn't deserve to be going anymore. I've said dozens of times here: the only way I would ever play KO again is if it was remastered. This is essentially as close as we will likely ever get. I'd be willing to give it a shot if I've got the time. It looks great to me.
    Decerto and Ranjin like this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    TBH it will have a massive showing for the first month or so. Beyond that its success depends on how well the game is actually made. Either way it has massive potential compared to KO which is a dumpster fire that doesn't deserve to be going anymore. I've said dozens of times here: the only way I would ever play KO again is if it was remastered. This is essentially as close as we will likely ever get. I'd be willing to give it a shot if I've got the time.
    why does it matter if its remastered?? So you only play games for pretty graphics? This is a vintage game and it honestly should stay that way. I wish they sold the company to a guy in the USA and release a classic version of the game. Promote it and revive this..shitty graphics and all.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    why does it matter if its remastered?? So you only play games for pretty graphics? This is a vintage game and it honestly should stay that way. I wish they sold the company to a guy in the USA and release a classic version of the game. Promote it and revive this..shitty graphics and all.
    it's 2020 dude. Knight Online looks, sounds, and plays like shit and has for 10 years.
    Decerto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    it's 2020 dude. Knight Online looks, sounds, and plays like shit and has for 10 years.
    dont waste your time on that guy. Hes a forums clown,and basically everyone ignores him. Its not only a remaster. Its about the state in which the current KO is. It badly deserves a refresh which this is,hopefully they keep it simple and as close to original myko as possible,without kurians and jpko items.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Its about the state in which the current KO is. It badly deserves a refresh which this is.
    This is exactly the point. KO has been neglected for literally over a decade. It doesn't deserve anyone's time or money. This appears to be a group looking to remedy the neglect of a great game. Just imagine Knight Online given a true 2020 face lift - the potential gets me hyped.
    Decerto likes this.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM