Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i heard from a turk that is a friend of the coder who made alot of the cheats and i ...
Page: 14

i heard from a turk that is a friend of the coder who made alot of the cheats and i guese he said it was why
    that server 3 was removed.
    turks are like starting a revolution against ko.
    ';-x[/b]
    You're an idiot. Turks starting a revolution against KO, that's the funniest thing I have ever heard. BuDDaH u are such a piece of shit. I have never seen someone cry so much about a game. Not only do you cry here on the forums, you act like an idiot in game. Pls come to ED and leech again. I wish they hadn't banned you from official forums cause now we gotta listen to you cry about random shit here on ko4life. Hurry up and die pls, kk thx bb.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

again alot are dcing in war today
    must be because server 3 is gone
    ;x

guess am miss this week war too cause i can't log in its 2 hours before war now and i can't log =.=

u need to log 3~4 hours atleast before war time to be able to log in or u wont be able to log after that

since they removed the 3rd server and i can't log during Wars,Bdw and cave quest times thx to gay greedy k2

HotAsIce

Srry, you don't get to call someone greedy if you wno't shell out 9 bucks for premium so you can go where you want.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Arrow

Srry, you don't get to call someone greedy if you wno't shell out 9 bucks for premium so you can go where you want.[/b]
    can;t buy gold or silver if server is full
    and that has nothing to do with why server 1 and 2 are laggy more in war now and much dc ;s

HotAsIce

Why do you need gold or silver? Bronze lets you log in just as much as silver and gold does. And to boot, bronze is available through the website. Looks like I solved all your problems, so we can delete this topic, and ban your account now.

Ignore Me Senior Member

What use is prem when servers are down.

This from the main site.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("masamune7777")</div>
    This is the second day in a row that KOL has been down for BDW on Cypher. Olympia, Beramus, Xigneon, and Diez are all down at the most important time of the day (BDW AND LW!!!!!!!!!). Let&#39;s stop and wonder why, during the most important time of day with the most traffic, there would be a problem with the thing that moderates the traffic (Login Server). Could it maybe be too much traffic? And what would cause too much traffic? Too many events on one server, and not enough places to go (Not enough subservers)? Now why would this happen this weekend? What has changed recently? I think i remember now. THIS IS AFTER THE ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY OF THE THIRD SERVER BEING REMOVED!!!! Even an infant child can see the connection K2, can you see it now?[/b]
    Or you believe the reply??
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Tanoruk")</div>
    These issues have nothing to do with server load and have something to do with those individual servers in which we are working on right now. We have called an "all-in" from the Knight Online Team, including myself, to work on these problems. Do not assume these issues are due to load because they are not.[/b]
    AKA servers at full capacity crash more.
    K2 do not have a great record on fixing stuff.

Banned

Lightbulb

What use is prem when servers are down.

This from the main site.

Or you believe the reply??

AKA servers at full capacity crash more.
    K2 do not have a great record on fixing stuff.[/b]
    i agree with you totaly &#39;;-[
    aparantly i have ko staff following me here after they banned me fromthere forums to deframe my character here also...
    there trying to shut us up on this and fast...
    can;t buy prejmiuum gold or silver if server is full.
    the option is not on site ,,,for gold or silver..
    i buy silver and gold , and user power up store items for pking
    ;]

Ignore Me Senior Member

I want K2 to be succesfull and make as much money as possible.

I suggested they reduce the server limit on server 3 until they are happy with the number who buy prem.

Its a business and I&#39;m no kid living off thier parents with an OMFG "Everything should be free - you say F2P - and I&#39;m too gay to pay".

It just happens this was a dumb idea and obvious from the start would screw the game up.

Banned

Lightbulb

I want K2 to be succesfull and make as much money as possible.

I suggested they reduce the server limit on server 3 until they are happy with the number who buy prem.

Its a business and I&#39;m no kid living off thier parents with an OMFG "Everything should be free - you say F2P - and I&#39;m too gay to pay".

It just happens this was a dumb idea and obvious from the start would screw the game up.[/b]
    i donlt care if it was pay to play ..
    i just hate haveing more lagg..
    when 1 year ago they mensioned to add a 4th server, now we demoted 1...
    with a bad explinATION that proves nothing...
    i see nothing positive from it so far.
    just dc.
    why do evan people agree to it is beyond me..

DO THE MATHS YOU MORON

+5 servers to akara - 13 = 8 LESS SERVER LOADS ON THE SERVERS

Ares has been better for me due to this, thank you.

HotAsIce

huuked on fonix werked for booduh

cjd5

* 2 servers FTW !!!
    * 1 CZ pls !!!!

9$ per month is really nothin... damn u people...[/b]
    Its a hell of alot when your wasting 9$ each month

HotAsIce

If you live in the u.S. making minimum wage thats barely over an hours worth of work.

Banned

Red face

i donlt care if it was pay to play ..
    i just hate haveing more lagg..
    when 1 year ago they mensioned to add a 4th server, now we demoted 1...
    with a bad explinATION that proves nothing...
    i see nothing positive from it so far.
    just dc.
    why do evan people agree to it is beyond me..[/b]
    only people who usualy agree with server removed are people who work fo ko...
    since they like to follow me to this forums and pose as players ingame to deframe me