Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no server 3 = less koxp fucking cheaters , dupers and bs but forces more busier server times during the ...
Page: 7

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

no server 3 = less koxp fucking cheaters , dupers and bs
    but forces more busier server times during the day and makes people come together improving lvling on
    server 1 and server 2 more people at lvling spots to make more partys but it has it negatives i think
    being

1 harder to attain partys because there is less lvling spots , in eslant especially
    2.less bosses : ( will they improve drop rate ??????
    3. c.z will be more packed because less lvling = more pking : D fun fun
    4. premium will become more needed to play = less durka kids cheating and playing

thinik about it k2 is getting rid of the noobs , if you have to pay 8.95 to play the game
    will you still cheat ? and risk paying more ?????? i doubt it i say props to k2 its about fu#@$#$ time[/b]
    less drops...
    less servers to exp on
    more lagg on wars...
    limiting the comunity to be smaller..
    i see no benifits actualy
    ';x

Banned

I think only 2 servers would be better, i think they will increase capacity to keep people in each server, if before was 12k player per server, i think they gonna increase to 15 -18k players per server, it can be possible, every mob spot would be usefull because the people who can not get lvl on paramun they will try troll berserker/falcon/DK and it seems more continous, unique items will be more hard to get, they guyz who doing felankor kill bug are done because gm can catch them all. thats my opinion.

HotAsIce

Right now it won't change the number of koxpers, as you need to pay for the program, and from what I've heard, they have a premium bypass built into it. Even if they don't, if they are willing to pay for koxp, they are probably willing to pay for premium. Less bosses was probably a motivator for K2 to do this, look at how many people are selling uniques for USD on these forums. It also means less servers for GM's to monitor, meaning it will require less money to spend on GM's, which along with cutting the costs of paying for the upkeep of a third server gives them quite a bit more cash. There may be less open xp spots, but sit there long enough to get in one, they will probably last a very long time. And having less xp spots encourages clan interaction. I don't see anything NEGATIVE about it.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Smile

I don't see anything NEGATIVE about it.[/b]
    For most of the day server 3 has almost full bars.
    Therefore 1/3 of the people who play this game are getting kicked tommorow.

If you think thats great whatever, But at least expect people to post on the subject.

ST

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

[/b]
    if we all made a topic under feed back on ko forums about this we could try and prevent the lagg
    ';-x

They should just close all servers.. only turks and babashoppers left... KO will never be like they were in early KE days when there actually was action in cz and good old dm farmings.. ko now = who spend most usd to fight the 3 ppl in cz!

well u can't change what k2 think
    but if u think they should delete the 3rd server don't u think they must make it p2p too ?
    this game is f2p it not about th 9$ it about ko offical website
    every time i open it and see free to play i just laugh
    and other thing think about all ppl who play in server 3 even if they all premum where they will play ?
    maybe u forgot "serever is full now try again later"
    i mean if that happen even premum users will not be able to play unless they increase the players limit for server 1 and 2

* 2 servers FTW !!!
    * 1 CZ pls !!!!

9$ per month is really nothin... damn u people...[/b]
    +1

and remove /town from cz

HotAsIce

I really did expect topics about it, but I didn't expect the people making them to have any long-term sight in their posts, or any posts viewing it from both sides of the fence. Looks like I got what I expected :P It wouldn't bother me if they changed it to p2p, but as their ToS is stated, it is truely a f2p game. Every time something changes, their lawyers change their ToS slightly to keep that statement true. KO is more than a game, its a business. Even some people who play it use it as a business by farming uniques and selling them for real money.

Banned

I really did expect topics about it, but I didn't expect the people making them to have any long-term sight in their posts, or any posts viewing it from both sides of the fence. Looks like I got what I expected :P It wouldn't bother me if they changed it to p2p, but as their ToS is stated, it is truely a f2p game. Every time something changes, their lawyers change their ToS slightly to keep that statement true. KO is more than a game, its a business. Even some people who play it use it as a business by farming uniques and selling them for real money.[/b]
    yeah...
    p2p or not...
    i;d play it...
    takeing a server away is just causeing more lagg
    they could make it p2p and add servers...
    so then =
    i ask
    why take server 3 =
    what benifit do we get =
    nothing...
    ko is to cheap to buy new servers to make new worlds..so they reformating the ones they have by takeing server 3 out and makeing new worlds
    its stupid
    zzzz
    thankz

Ignore Me Senior Member

They want to give us less and expect more people to pay for it.

I'm addicted to playing this game and so I pay.
    If I can't play duh I won't pay. I'm not addicted to paying.

Banned

Talking

They want to give us less and expect more people to pay for it.

I'm addicted to playing this game and so I pay.
    If I can't play duh I won't pay. I'm not addicted to paying.[/b]
    we all posting on ko forums under feed back if you wana help support the idea of keeping the comunity togeather keeping 3 servers and snopt splitting up into worlds...
    breaking down comunication so we can not fight for our rights..

Maze

Well i think its all fine :P let k2 do their jobs and im sure THEY KNOW WHATTHEY ARE DOING[/b]
    Dun let me laugh pls.

i agree with buddah and sethest you have my support bro. i think we should protest like we did last time. remember this tho were the money makers of the game with out us they get no money meaning if they get no money then they dont make new stuff but they will lose money and will have to respect our wishes for what we want because we pay for it. i can say more just ask.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast