Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look this guy is an idiot kk? lets just end the post we all know who is good and who ...
Page: 5

stevouk

look this guy is an idiot kk?

lets just end the post we all know who is good and who isnt and we also all know this guy is crying because he is shit so lets just be quiet? everything to do with hatred everyone flamed and the posts go on for so long they need locking otherwise this site would explode xD

Originally posted by TankMe
    hey 00000 what are you doing outta the bat cave man i hope you put on some sun block cause u havent beent outside in awhile
    moron i am half iranian my skin is not pale i dont use sunscreen. try again.

Luc1fer

OH well Going to Sleep now , will check on this tommorow , FLAME ON

SexyJesse

shiftyyyyyyy u sexyyy bishhh im cominggg noww wait meee :wub:

_swift_

first of all it didn't take 6 ppl to kill u and memento zero it took me sun and laggin ass spinal tap 1 full healer.... the only reason us three killed u was cuz u killed spinal when we passed by.... then u tried to raid us and u died, so u tried again and finaly got us so stfu u arrogant piece of shit...

TankMe

hey 00000 is ko up yet i know your the first one always logged on first you lil big nose freak

DaggerUpYourAss

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TankMe
    hey 00000 what are you doing outta the bat cave man i hope you put on some sun block cause u havent beent outside in awhile
    dude i forgot to put my sun block on and i got a sun burn <_< [/b]
    hahahahahaha
    +1

TankMe

so ur irainian you fucking bastard why did you blow the towers down on 9-11 you fucking bastard do you carry a ak-47 with you

OrcTank

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TankMe
    moron i am half iranian my skin is not pale i dont use sunscreen. try again.[/b]

dude your british. the high is like 75 for the year.

"boom"

stevouk

WHY YOU GUYS ALWAYS FLAME HIM YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLES YOU SAY HE NEEDS A LIFE AND ALL THIS BULLSHIT, YOUR JUST FUCKING JELOUS BECAUSE HE IS BETTER THAN YOU ALL SO GO AND FUCK EACH OTHER BITCHES AND STOP CRYING

OrcTank

Originally posted by stevouk
    WHY YOU GUYS ALWAYS FLAME HIM YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLES YOU SAY HE NEEDS A LIFE AND ALL THIS BULLSHIT, YOUR JUST FUCKING JELOUS BECAUSE HE IS BETTER THAN YOU ALL SO GO AND FUCK EACH OTHER BITCHES AND STOP CRYING

hey dude you got some brown stuff on your nose, and whats that smell of shit? is that your breath?

Sweet

Originally posted by TankMe
    so ur irainian you fucking bastard why did you blow the towers down on 9-11 you fucking bastard do you carry a ak-47 with you
    ugh, stfu please.

Luc1fer

Originally posted by stevouk
    look this guy is an idiot kk?

lets just end the post we all know who is good and who isnt and we also all know this guy is crying because he is shit so lets just be quiet? everything to do with hatred everyone flamed and the posts go on for so long they need locking otherwise this site would explode xD
    if u think that u are the shit nigga , come prove it. also when i am equal lvl to 000000 i will be glad to 1 vs 1 u too mate. U talk a lot of crap lets see if you can walk with walk

Originally posted by _swift_
    first of all it didn't take 6 ppl to kill u and memento zero it took me sun and laggin ass spinal tap 1 full healer.... *the only reason us three killed u was cuz u killed spinal when we passed by.... then u tried to raid us and u died, so u tried again and finaly got us so stfu u arrogant piece of shit...
    SpinalTap is my :wub:

NooBZilla

damn irainian.... go die please

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast