Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div> Originally posted by stevouk @ <!--QuoteBegin-_swift_ stevouk who the fuck r u we flame zero ...
Page: 7

stevouk

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-_swift_

stevouk who the fuck r u we flame zero cuz he is an ass

HOW IS HE AN ASS? YOUR JELOUS BECAUSE HE KICKS YOUR ASS MORE LIKE IT....I AM DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE YOU ALL FLAME HIM AND HALF OF YOU PROBABLY HAVENT EVEN TALKED TO HIM BEFORE...

GIVE ME REASONS HOW HE IS AN ASS BECAUSE GETTING FLAMED OFF ABOUT 50 PEOPLE EVERY FEW DAYS ISNT FUCKING NICE...JUST THINK HOW YOU WOULD FEAL
    read his posts. he might be the best, but so fuking what he doesnt have to point it out every chance he gets. you still got brown shit on your nose

he talked his own shit here saying bring it[/b]
    no i am trying to say it isnt fucking nice to fucking flame people over and over and ok if he wants to say hes the best whenever he gets the chance then so what? your jelous like i said ignore him maybe helps?

and then people make racist comments which is fucking out of order and you need to get a life doign shit like that it aint nice just because someone is better you flame them? someone is a different race you flame them? you people need to get you priorites right before you try and flame anybody

OrcTank

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TankMe

so ur irainian you fucking bastard why did you blow the towers down on 9-11 you fucking bastard do you carry a ak-47 with you

and then posting fucking racist comments you fucking small minded little piece of shit just because he isnt american you flame him and because he is the same race as the people who fucked the twin towers...yeh it was bad but did he have fuck all to do with it ?? no you fucking arsehole kiss my arse
    +1[/b]

you put +1 to your own post u fucking fag!

DaggerUpYourAss

lol
    give him a break he plays diez

stevouk

Originally posted by _swift_
    wow stevouk i know who u r your the guy on the pic thats givin it to zero from behind right? *pull your dick out of zero's ass and take your little 52 blade and lick on my chode
    read my posts idiot, your flaming him

1# he hasnt done fuck all
    2# your jelous
    3# when people are making racist comments and flaming for no reason it is un-called for
    4# most of you have about 3 posts and dont have the fucking reputation to post shit when no one even knows you

how about you suck each others dick instead of flaming someone because he is better than you, i dont know 0000000 personally, saw his video's and shit but he doesnt deserve none of this even if he does rape parties in CZ or say hes the best on the forums, whats your problem?

OrcTank

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-_swift_

stevouk who the fuck r u we flame zero cuz he is an ass

HOW IS HE AN ASS? YOUR JELOUS BECAUSE HE KICKS YOUR ASS MORE LIKE IT....I AM DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE YOU ALL FLAME HIM AND HALF OF YOU PROBABLY HAVENT EVEN TALKED TO HIM BEFORE...

GIVE ME REASONS HOW HE IS AN ASS BECAUSE GETTING FLAMED OFF ABOUT 50 PEOPLE EVERY FEW DAYS ISNT FUCKING NICE...JUST THINK HOW YOU WOULD FEAL
    read his posts. he might be the best, but so fuking what he doesnt have to point it out every chance he gets. you still got brown shit on your nose

he talked his own shit here saying bring it[/b]
    no i am trying to say it isnt fucking nice to fucking flame people over and over and ok if he wants to say hes the best whenever he gets the chance then so what? your jelous like i said ignore him maybe helps?

and then people make racist comments which is fucking out of order and you need to get a life doign shit like that it aint nice just because someone is better you flame them? someone is a different race you flame them? you people need to get you priorites right before you try and flame anybody[/b][/quote]

i dunno if u even understood my raciest comment. maybe you should read on current events in america and see what the boom means.

zero talks we talk and all, if he is really crying go get him a tissue and close the site

oh yea pwnage ssundevil says thanx for the shell pads from the obo that he took from u

i am not iranian, i am english by nationality but with iranian heritage. what does iran have to do with 9-11? stop watching FOX news and read a book, illiterate fuckwit.

stevouk

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TankMe

so ur irainian you fucking bastard why did you blow the towers down on 9-11 you fucking bastard do you carry a ak-47 with you

and then posting fucking racist comments you fucking small minded little piece of shit just because he isnt american you flame him and because he is the same race as the people who fucked the twin towers...yeh it was bad but did he have fuck all to do with it ?? no you fucking arsehole kiss my arse
    +1[/b]

you put +1 to your own post u fucking fag![/b][/quote]

yes i instead of typing it again i wrote +1 so you could read it because all your fucking morons are saying the same shit over and over

SexyJesse

at this one time at a band camp...................

OrcTank

<!--QuoteBegin-_swift_
    wow stevouk i know who u r your the guy on the pic thats givin it to zero from behind right? *pull your dick out of zero's ass and take your little 52 blade and lick on my chode
    read my posts idiot, your flaming him

1# he hasnt done fuck all
    2# your jelous
    3# when people are making racist comments and flaming for no reason it is un-called for
    4# most of you have about 3 posts and dont have the fucking reputation to post shit when no one even knows you

how about you suck each others dick instead of flaming someone because he is better than you, i dont know 0000000 personally, saw his video's and shit but he doesnt deserve none of this even if he does rape parties in CZ or say hes the best on the forums, whats your problem?[/b]
    the kid talks so much shit he just needs to be put in his place. jelous of what? that im not a gay fuck lol if u havent noticed we are flaming you now. so watch out your the target.

you dont know me fool cant talk about me haha

NooBZilla

your still iranian... doesnt mean you have to live in iran dude... lol

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I think cz is a pk zone, so you take the risk to being raided. BUT, when you start to go there just to raid spots it seems something is wrong.
    Ask yourself a question, Do you go to cz for fun or just to grab some more nps to feel good?
    Raiding spots is normal........raiding dms just to parasite the tanker is gay. As we see pam doing in 1 of f9 videos.
    And i think the reason of zero being so rude in all his posts is becouse most of the time the other people are right, and on the top of his nps and ego he cant admit it.
    Call me noob or whatever you want (i know i am), but some people play this shit just for ego.

Die4MePlz

servers go down, forum drama goes up

servers go up, forum drama goes down

shiftypoo

jesse cheating on me at band camp... slut whore bitch

DaggerUpYourAss

Originally posted by Gollum
    I think cz is a pk zone, so you take the risk to being raided. BUT, when you start to go there just to raid spots it seems something is wrong.
    Ask yourself a question, Do you go to cz for fun or just to grab some more nps to feel good? *
    Raiding spots is normal........raiding dms just to parasite the tanker is gay. As we see pam doing in 1 of f9 videos.
    And i think the reason of zero being so rude in all his posts is becouse most of the time the other people are right, and on the top of his nps and ego he cant admit it.
    Call me noob or whatever you want (i know i am), but some people play this shit just for ego.
    noob

TankMe

everyone look i was looking through the web and i happen to find 0000 picture while he plays ko

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast