Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

WoW pvp or KO pvp ?

This is a discussion on WoW pvp or KO pvp ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you werent too stupid, then you would have noticed my previous replies in this thread, then you would see ...
Page: 7

If you werent too stupid, then you would have noticed my previous replies in this thread, then you would see that i already said KO pvp owned wow pvp. Im just saying that 99% of the ppl replying here havent tried to pvp or pve in wow, they have just seen ss's or movies of ppl doing it or heard how it is from a friend.[/b]

Yes that makes me stupid...oh he who calls the kettle black...

All pvp, especially party pk requires a bit of skill.
    Its easy to solo so the skill is less but in party you gotta think about more than just yourself.[/b]
    Group pk aint hard at all :> Quite easymode... 2vs16 is funnier and requires that your actually awake

magicfire

original KO was bomb now its all shit

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Ko is better if it didnt have hacks... otherwise WoW ftw

WOW is better in every other way except PVP ....i just dnt get on wow how ur supposed 2 pvp with a pot each min makes no sence to me

Banned

Knight online pk was so much fun 'til all the babashopping, turk overpopulation and ardream ruined it (atleast on the older servers).
    I find WoW pvp better because you need skills. On knight online you can basically just press 1 button as warrior, bp (lvl 72+) and mage (lvl 72+).
    WoW arenas are full of newbies but they're fun to play against and the pvp is not dead like on knight online. The second think I like about WoW is that you can't babashop your items unless you buy a character. You need to actually work for them.

So nowadays I would say WoW pvp > KO pvp
    but if we're talking about the old KE or KO times then Knight Online wins :P[/b]
    You seem to just be one of the players who get shitted on and blame items. As soon as I see "was fun until babashopping" I already know. Original KO and KE was so buggy who the hell would want that back.

Razyrfist

wow pvp...hands down

TouchMyBlade

PvP is only thing this game has...

IMO wow is kinda fruity...[/b]

WOW PvP is more challengeing you need to actually think as apose to spam pots/heals on ya duped out warriors.

Its more balanced. They have PvP brackets every 10 lvls and then 70.

So lvl 19 cap lvl 29 lvl 39 , 49,59,69 and then just 70's you can use ALL skills in a vs and it will be fair.

Not like duffer BP vs mage on KO or duffer BP vs anthing lol.

you have to predict wat an opponent is going to do and have your counter ready to use.

KO is like this.

Baba/Dupe the best gear Baba/waste life lvling to 80 then have 4 priest 3 warriros and 1 mage and watch the Np's roll in.

Ppl who dont have the time or money cant compete. Where in WoW everyone has the same chance of getting gear threw PvP points or gettin drops in groups boss is gaurenteed not randomly spawned.

AV (alterec Vallye is like our CZ/DCZ zones its 40 vs 40 and i a large open land combind you need to take towers and kill thier leaders to gain additonal points but you can just farm kills if you want.

They then have 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 matches which you are lined up against ppl with similar rating and therefore i theary skill and gear.

THen WSG whihc is capture the falg up to 14 v 14 players, then AB which is like territories and you get points over time for holding the most territories etc. With the point you get form winning yu can buy pvp gear not just for show like on KO or wasting on a clan that disbandes anyway.

Also you have world PvP you can just go and invade ther other factions area ill their players and NPC;'s till some more ppl come and then keep killing.

Its hard to compare the two as they are so different.

KO is very basic and simplistic with PvP. But dont matter anyway cos you never get to enjoy it.

Wow fun to lvl and fun to Pvp all with no (or very little) hacks and or lag.

Dont matter if a game has the best pvp in the world if its so fucked that you can never enjjoy it without dupers.babashopers, hackers and constant lag.

pce

NEMANYA

I dont know what this guy expected to be said on Knight Online forum, that wow is better ?

hehe [/b]
    That doesnt change anything..Doesnt matter if this is Kngiht Online forum...Either if someone find that WoW pvp is better he can post it.....
    And most of ppl here agree that ko pvp is more better than wow pvp..
    But generaly about game vs game..I can be sure that World of Warcraft > Knight Online...

b0mb

WoW pk is just pressing skills, but in KO pk u actually have to do something.

Lord0fWar

Your so right man you just have to push 2 or 3 buttons and try not to use your brains
    If you want pure kick ass pvp start playing warhammer online when it comes out
    And btw pvp in Age Of Conan is sooooo much fun

but in KO pk u actually have to do something.[/b]
    1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr TOWN 1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr

Banned

1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr TOWN 1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr1rr[/b]
    or stare at a party bar and 1 - down key 1 - downkey 1 - downkey then finally just 1

yep
    pro

PRO

PROOOO

guildwars4lyfe-sorta

pretty much the 2post ahead of me sum up ko pk where as wow most ppl aren't even going to take the time to explain as its soo fucking complex

TwistTheKnife

Half the people who say KO's is better haven't played wow. They just tell themselves this to make themselves feel better about a shitty game ran by a shitty company which they spend the equivalent of 4 wow accounts on plat prem and 1k kc a month.[/b]
    Spot on!

Short answer is I like KO PvP better because of the combat system better than that of WoW's "button clicking" system. To say that WoW PvP sucks all together though isn't fair. Comparing WoW PvP to KO PvP is like comparing apples to oranges. They're two totally different styles of PvP and each are unique and fun in there own way.

Unfortunately, that's the only thing KO has going for it. Every single other aspsect of the game is complete shit.

Let's review the company that runs this game. They're complete and utter shit. They make minimal effort in fixing minor bugs in the game. When they do try to fix a bug all they do is introduce more. When they do open beta's for new expansions they don't listen to there players feedback about bugs, glitche's, etc. they introduce the new content into the game with the bugs anyways. There solution to bugs is completing removing the game content all together, rather than fixing it. The make very little if not any effort to stop hacking using third party tools (speed hack, duping, etc.). They make absolutely zero effort in preventing the gold farmer's from flooding the game with gold. They make no effort to catch and punish those found to be buying in game currency. There customer service is HORRENDOUS! You must spam support tickets only to receive automated message's telling you to re-submit information you've already provided. Not only is there customer service horrible about in game problems, they also have been found to double and triple charge people who bought KC or Premium from the PUS and fail to issue refunds. There GM presence is absolutely non-existant. Period. Zero in game assistance from Game Masters.

The content of the game is garbage and totally miniscule compared to that of other MMO's. With a handful of mobs and bosses and, what, maybe 8 zones? The leveling system (more commonly known as "grinding") is just that. Horrible. I'd rather bash my head against the wall than sit in one more Paramun party. There is no type of raid content. 5 or 6 different kinds of armor? A handful of different weapons? Everyone running around looks exactly the same. The currency system in the game is super inflated. 21 GB trade limit and 10gb merchant limit? How the hell is anyone supposed to buy or sell higher end items this way? By haggling with people who don't speak a lick of English? There merchant system itself is crap, running around in circles searching booths relentlessly for items, rather then using a convenient search engine and delivery system. Did I mention everyone who plays WoW speaks ENGLISH!?!? Jesus Christ I could go on for hours.....

The bottom line: While KO PvP may be more fun and possibly more balanced then that of WoW's, that doesn't even come close to making up for the extreme lack of content and complete and utter monotony of a poorly represented game.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast