Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You're simple minded, and failed to recognize the fact that we were going to inform the very same people you ...
Page: 5

You're simple minded, and failed to recognize the fact that we were going to inform the very same people you decided to "inform" of your actions

Lol your post made me laugh.

Since when were you going to inform others about this Devin? Lol
    -Tom[/b]

I had to quote this one, apparently not only do you lack a rational thought process, you are challenged in the area of reading and comprehension. Granted the wording might be slightly advanced for someone who suffers from a debilitating mental disorder, i will attempt to explain it so you can understand. Now i can't use colorful letters and animals, so try your hardest to not lose interest.

By stating "we were going to inform" it is being used in a future tense. This means Tom, that we were going to inform these people, if you ended up informing them. I hope that helps you little guy.

ChocolateMints

Wouldn't it be easier to say After? Instead of we were going to inform when you were NEVER going to inform anyone. This would have never gotten out if I didn't post proof of it. And this isnt about reading and comprehension, this is about you cheating @ isiloon.
    Tom

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

honestly Who gives 2 flying fucks?
    id rather have Afk get it by cheating
    i mean if u listen to their convo
    ya they have Heaven Fire or something im guessing
    and their Just usein it to get it away from the lame ass farmers
    their still killing on their mains
    honestly like their is no fukin need
    now im not stickin up for any afk member

Their Bug abusers
    but they do have Their Team work down.
    Babashop/Hackors/ w/e u want to call them
    ill be the first to admit they have their shit down.

And devin i dont know you well and personallly i think ur a little cunt sometimes when ive talked to you
    Derek > devin

but for the bitches who saying u suck at leadin ect, ect,
    uve keep ur clan up
    uve kept it at 1st on human side for a while
    regaurdless of the members or however u got them their.
    so ill give you respect where respect is due.

I dont see how felankor was involved with this one?

Either Way This should be closed
    Its not worth listenin to everyone one bitch bitch bitch
    lol So they unlegitamitly Took isloon back from the hackors shit i cant say i personally wouldnt either
    Fuck the Chinks
    If u work so hard To get ur levels and ur clan online at all hours of the day
    to see a bunch of hackors take away from u by abuseing
    wats the problem with pulling it out? back and still killing legitly :S?

shampoo

In the words of that guy from Office Space; "you are a very bad person [tom]".

Nirvana come on man...this is just a game. Whether or not you agree with what my clan did is one thing, but pls remember we are talking about a game here not about who murdered your parents.

And Contrary to Toms defense, getting isloon out of walls by using Heaven Fire was Toms idea and he was the first person to use it and get others to help him. This I swear on my hope of Salvation.

ChocolateMints

I agree that what chinks are doing is terrible but it doesn't mean AFK should go as low as to hacking. I knew it was wrong, for awhile ya, I admit I was kosher with it because I was so pissed off at the chinks taking it. It was never my idea, the conversation on vent is proof that Bigdan is the mastermind of this situation. I guess they just want to burn me so badly they will probably do anything to do so. I honestly don't give a shit what you guys have to say about me. I barely even play KO anymore and I just play for fun when i am on, so flame me bullshit I don't care.

There were many ways I tried explaining how we should do isiloon and not cheat. I told the vent several times it was wrong to do this and we should stop. It was always big dan aikon or devin defending the insurance. I had to try to get back the rest of the clan to fight against it. Finally I guess Devin realized that even with KOXP he can't keep isiloon because the chinese players were getting smart and using higher level players to kill Bigdans noobs he used to pull isiloon. I dont even know how KOXP runs. I had to ask a bunch of questions, funny how you think I am the one that actually hacks. If I presented the idea, why would you fully explain KOXP to me? Okay.

The clan started doing it the better way, my idea. Camping in spawn with TS. Instead of being outside of spawn without TS. Even then sometimes AFK would loose isiloon because their archers are to powerful. If we succeeded with holding more agro then them we would keep isiloon. Less people we had to do isiloon, more chances of losing it. AFK was never really loosing anything, even 1 day we would get dual Iron necks. Its mainly just a waste of time and people get pissed off when it gets pulled through the wall, less people want to come everytime it happens.
    Tom

shampoo

The Light knows the truth.

luls ^^ using koxp to kill the chinese gold farmers, then using wallhack to lure isi back is basically:

using speedhack while on an icemage, so that you can chase a speedhacker, and once you have caught up to him and slowed him, u tp your whole party, so they can "legitly" kill the speedhacker

haha nice one ^^

BioDiesel

the true is, cardinal is just doing this cuz hes a kid, i dont remember him acusing us when he was geting items from clan, and being honest, dont matter what u do :S
    u r just a fat kid, siting on ur fcking pc 24/7, so, who gives a fuck,
    u should get a girl man, or something, k2 is not a life, is just a game,
    and sry if i hurt ur feellings, but im just telling the true, sometimes, i feel bad for u,
    sucks that u left clan for stupid reasons, but is ur acc, u can do w/e u want, u are orc now, with clan items,
    so u just should shut up and do ur stupid pk 24/7, instead of geting some real sex,,,
    lataaaaaaa

Ventrilo voice recording of AFK CHEATING:

Tired of all the bullshit. Everyone has accusations against AFK but no proof. Here is the real proof because Devin your just talking to much shit. Bullshit that AFK had to cheat to get this done. I always knew there was better ways to do it, camping inside the spawn. I guess AFK was to lazy enough to get organized. Enjoy the recording folks.
    Download[AFKCHEATING.wav // 36.7 MB]: http://www.mediafire.com/?41kjjwnph9z

-Tom[/b]

I will make at least 47 posts repeating the same thing, using different words.

So AFK and Vicarious started farming isiloon months back, it was working well, we were getting great drops ect. ect.

All of a sudden, Isiloon started getting pulled through the walls by chinese gold farmers. We lost countless isiloons, and the efforts we were making were becoming unrewarded. Despite keeping it timed, and being ready for it sometimes 30 minutes in advance, the Chinese gold farmers in the walls spamming counterstrike would always draw more agro than our mages dot dmging isiloon, and take isiloon into the walls.

**Heres where it gets good**

Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, decided that he was tired of having isiloon lured away, so he was the first of us to make a secondary account named Mumbles with KOXP on it, so he could run into the walls after the chinese farmers, kill them, and bring isiloon back out onto the floor for us to kill. Making this entire post hilarious to me.

Tom turned sour recently when the clan decided to give an Iron Necklace to Reveal, and he thought it should go to Aftershock, so he quit clan and nation transfered to ORC. Despite us lvling him to 80, Gearing him out, and Making him king....

Back to the conversation, yes certain clan members in AFK had secondary "insurance policies" as we called them, just incase the Chinese farmers lured isiloon into the walls. Those characters would simply run into the walls, kill the Chinese farmers, and pull isiloon back onto the floor where we could kill it.

No one in the right mind could consider this cheating. It was a last resort due to a lack of help from GM's.

Here is the best part, Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, the creator of this post has a ROL which he has made into a ROL +1 and an Iron Necklace, both from isiloons, that we pulled back from the Chinese.

Tom, despite you're psychological issues. you're a sociopathic, immature, ungrateful waste of a human being, and you've just bit the hand that fed you.[/b]
    proof vs no proof
    who wins?

gg afk good to see the vindictive in you guy on the new server <_<

the law/terms of service arent representative of what is ethical.

if you use your brain its ethical to use koxp to counter other koxpers, in the fashion AFK clan has been doing.

TopCat

luls ^^ using koxp to kill the chinese gold farmers, then using wallhack to lure isi back is basically:

using speedhack while on an icemage, so that you can chase a speedhacker, and once you have caught up to him and slowed him, u tp your whole party, so they can "legitly" kill the speedhacker

haha nice one ^^[/b]
    Every single topic u ahve to throw in ur 2 cent.. like not every single i mean EVERY SINGLE .. jesus

haha nice one ^^[/b]
    zz i was just about to say that

+1 here

just in case ur wondering i end topics so here i go...

Yes Afk lures isloon to original spawn place with koexp to kill it ... in this game isloon is suppose to be in one spot ...
    so by replacing isloon afk restores the original fairness of the game.. if another human clan was there to kill it the could still out damage afk for the box so its still up for all ppl to kill.... and if tom didnt like the way its being killed then leave clan
    ur an accessory to the cheating which means ur a cheater so ur lvl 80 sin should be banned and on cheating ... arent most accounts on ko4life for use of babashopping isint that cheating also so ur all banned also... cheating is cheating so Baba=Koexp same thing ... idk if tom even started the koexping but i know he did koexp not only to lure isloon but to gain coin(if u deny this i will show proof ) from toms mouth - im not gona babashop any more im just gonna macro on mumbles to get coin ... he even got ip forwarding program just in case he got ip banned... last thing.. u said u would suck a dick for 1,000,000 dollars lmao and i will be posting a vent clip of that soon so fucking funny lol

PS. tom is 23 has acne is fat and doesn&#39;t have a job lives at home with his parents in Houston Texas... use to deliver pizzas.. he does have bipolar disorder (have proof) and does not take meds... sadly

PSS. just encase u don&#39;t know wut BPMD is bipolar with manic depressant ... judging by the post cardinal is on a Down
    Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in a person’s mood, energy, and ability to function. Different from the normal ups and downs that everyone goes through, the symptoms of bipolar disorder are severe. They can result in damaged relationships, poor job or school performance, and even suicide.

so cardinal u should most likely do the last thing on the list plz BB

haha nice one ^^[/b]
    and being an anime fan means one of 2 thing child or child molester

SO which are u Chester

Ps. Im pretty sure if u die a virgin u got to hell so BB!

Banned

lol...every1 can agree taht usin koxp is a dumb idea, but i gotta put myself in their situation.

You have a really strong clan. You go to isloon when it&#39;s up prepared to fight off any1 that challenges you. Chinks pull it through wall. No GM&#39;s on.

In these circumstances, I dont see any problem using a random acct with koxp (other then the fact that they usually have key-loggers) and pulling it back to where it&#39;s supposed to be. After all, they&#39;re just doing what a GM would do for them if they were actually online.

I think the only reason people make a big deal out of this, is what koxp was designed to do. (Gold farm/auto level/give advantage in pk). In a mature and realistic world, ppl would give them props for finding a way to outsmart the gold-farmers. So many dramatic kids wanna use the first opportunity they can get to flame a GG clan. It&#39;s kinda sad really.

At the end of the day, ya have to ask yourself "did they use koxp to kill me?", "did they use koxp to gold fam?", "did they use koxp to kill any mob they wouldn&#39;t be able to kill without koxp?"....if you answered no to all of these questions, you should prolly ask yourself "then why am I being a fucking cry-baby about it?"

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast