Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Wendolyn - scammer, diez

This is a discussion on Wendolyn - scammer, diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Wendolyn WHY IS CAVA AN IDIOT? WHY DOES HE LIKE MEN? WHY IS HE A 43 YEAR ...
Page: 7

Cava

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    WHY IS CAVA AN IDIOT? WHY DOES HE LIKE MEN? WHY IS HE A 43 YEAR OLD SINGAPORE GUY WHO LIVES WITH HIS MOTHER AND EATS RICE CAKES AND PLAYS KO IN HIS SPARE TIME!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
    nice flaming, everyone believes you :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Yeah Cava's only 41!!!

Cava, i dont know anyone here really, but GUESS WHO COMES OFF LOOKING THE MOST CHILDISH?

you and bigboobs

and im sorry, how can someone with the name "bigboobs" be considered mature... wernt you talking about irony at one point ? ^^

Cava

Originally posted by Daz`
    Cava, i dont know anyone here really, but GUESS WHO COMES OFF LOOKING THE MOST CHILDISH?

you and bigboobs

and im sorry, how can someone with the name "bigboobs" be considered mature... wernt you talking about irony at one point ? ^^
    hmmm if you dont' know anyone here really, then how can you say anything?

even more ironic when you just contradicted your flaming need a tissue?

erm... what form of logic are you using cava, does it invole a strap on?

Cant believe I even bothered to reply, oh well. First of all who are any of you to flame? I swear you sheep take everything wendolyn says as gospel without looking at the big picture, which was ultimately she DID understand it to be a clan bank item, and it was stated that way on the clan website. Why does she just NOW make a big deal about it? Because she ran off like a whiney bitch with her tail beween her legs because people stoped <3 her in clan chat, she is a self sentered child who needs attention. And FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP STALKING CAVA. If you stalk anyone stalk me! You're acting like a brat.

Cava, i dont know anyone here really, but GUESS WHO COMES OFF LOOKING THE MOST CHILDISH? *

you and bigboobs *

Sheep #6, do you ever talk about stupid things in game? Do you ever talk sexual commments? (be honest) What gives anyone the credibility to mock my name when they obviously don't know the meaning behind it?

This is my last post and thats it guys I'm out of this game. Everyone is a drama case.

Cava

Originally posted by Daz`
    erm... what form of logic are you using cava, does it invole a strap on?
    10 points for sarcasm 0 points for your intelligence

Banned

No worries, her name will never get bad as yours

Originally posted by Zaraki
    And why is that? Cava has NEVER scammed, cheated or decieved anyone. He is a strait up guy, and is a fair player weather you like it or not.

You on the other hand, always seem to pop up with shit from no where, which turk cafe do you buy from?

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    And why is that? Cava has NEVER scammed, cheated or decieved anyone. He is a strait up guy, and is a fair player weather you like it or not.

You on the other hand, always seem to pop up with shit from no where, which turk cafe do you buy from?[/b]
    oh god some people are really retarted or they just cant read.

2 people kill it get the drop = no clan drop
    she quits clan and keeps the drop since its no clan item and asks the other guy to share it the other guy doesn't responce

WHATS THE FUCKING SCAMMING PART OF THIS u dumbfucks

Cava

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

You on the other hand, always seem to pop up with shit from no where, which turk cafe do you buy from?

she quits clan and keeps the drop since its no clan item and asks the other guy to share it the other guy doesn't responce

WHATS THE FUCKING SCAMMING PART OF THIS u dumbfucks[/b]
    hmm 1) she said it was clan drop herself, eventhough she denies it now, yes.

does that answer your question? dont ask me to show proof because i've said my reason in previous posts, just read them too lazy to repeat it.

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

That aint what she fucking said when it dropped. Stop taking everything that bitch says as gospel.

And what about you? Hell this is the cheater section, lets know your life story zaraki... where did your items come from?

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

That aint what she fucking said when it dropped. Stop taking everything that bitch says as gospel.

And what about you? Hell this is the cheater section, lets know your life story zaraki... where did your items come from?[/b][/quote]

Some from KoM and some upgraded/bought and u guys say its a lie but u dont tell the "real" story even the clan leader says its not a clandrop...

Cava

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)
    Originally posted by Zaraki
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

WHATS THE FUCKING SCAMMING PART OF THIS u dumbfucks

And what about you? Hell this is the cheater section, lets know your life story zaraki... where did your items come from?[/b]
    Some from KoM and some upgraded/bought and u guys say its a lie but u dont tell the "real" story even the clan leader says its not a clandrop...[/b][/quote]

like i said, it is truth, and if its not truth why issit onlythis clan item that has a problem? every other clan item that is recorded so far are indeed clan items.

is clan leader always right? no.

ultimaliaz

<3 cava
    <3 vacy
    Now let these cockmasters flame on just ignore this thread -.-

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast