Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

End Of An Era

This is a discussion on End Of An Era within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm just having a morning troll because fucking beijing yellow dust has got me sick again....
Page: 13

I'm just having a morning troll because fucking beijing yellow dust has got me sick again.

Banned

I'm just having a morning troll because fucking beijing yellow dust has got me sick again.[/b]
    O_o go away? ur sickness is causing ppl to flame more =( bb bro hahaha jk ^_^

Banned

I'm just having a morning troll because fucking beijing yellow dust has got me sick again.[/b]
    Whatever happened to 1 v 1ing the parasite? When you get your KO back up we can always put you on a gg warrior acc and even up the stats easily between you two.

Tell chairman mao to unblock youtube and half of the american Ip's so I can log from china lol.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Matt fucking relax lawl... its just a joke in Insanity cuz i told em i used to play on F9 back in the day and then afterwards they all say HÝ F9DeWýL BRO!! whenever i come into vent... just a joke for fuck sake

comments like that only cause flames and it was what started this 9 page flame fest. :mellow: And no, locksly, the best solution would not be to go in game and vs. The best solution atm is for your ego to go down a notch baba. Dunno why you place so much value in a 1v1, 1v1's wont solve forum disputes. [/b]
    it would if the forum dispute is about a 1v1

Banned

Tell chairman mao to unblock youtube and half of the american Ip's so I can log from china lol.[/b]
    Whenever you find a way to get back on KO , just PM me and we can get the 1 v 1 going.

Lol Mike,i though u r mature,mate.Why u take this game so seriosly?That ain't big difference between ppl who knows how to combo in combo speed.U forget pot time,which is very important for warrior,especially in 1on1.
    Anyway,i don't get why u say w/s/r combo is the best as u "idol",and my old friend,Vincent(bluemagi) aka blueyyy was using e combo?
    As for Holst brothers,Simon and Andre,they r good guys,excellent expers and good friends.But,as u know i 1on1 with them when u was lvl76 and i was 73,u had IN and rest uniques and i had quest belt and quest earring.\,i got him with 1k left,that is all i can say about that.
    It is easy come here and provoke ppl when they already quit,u should call them 1on1 way earlier u had plenty of time.
    Also,i still remember when Fierce clan disbanded,u and me made Fallen.After few days u went to orc and left us on human side.
    It is easy to join stronger side and get exp parties and got easy nps.Those guys NT to human side when no1 wanna go there.They made 1 of the most respectable clan there,they were pwning Insanity in cz and all my respect goes to them.
    Pitty i had only few opportunities to pk with them.
    GL to all :P

That ain't big difference between ppl who knows how to combo in combo speed.U forget pot time,which is very important for warrior,especially in 1on1.[/b]
    there isnt, ur right, and my potting is good, u can watch my 1v1s in my videos... but Cava's combo is... :unsure:

Anyway,i don't get why u say w/s/r combo is the best as u "idol",and my old friend,Vincent(bluemagi) aka blueyyy was using e combo?[/b]
    just because blueyyy says thats the best combo i must believe its the best combo? No. Blueyyy wasnt that good 1v1 IMO, he had good pk presence i admit, but he made mistakes alot during 1v1s... he also only got 1:2 r hits with a giga because of that e combo... which is another reason i thought he wasnt that great 1v1... You also got to remember he had +9 giga and +8 items as well as +1/2/3s when ppl were mostly in +7 and +0s, so it wasnt that much of a challenge to win 1v1s for him.

As for Holst brothers,Simon and Andre,they r good guys,excellent expers and good friends.But,as u know i 1on1 with them when u was lvl76 and i was 73,u had IN and rest uniques and i had quest belt and quest earring.\,i got him with 1k left,that is all i can say about that.[/b]
    u vs'd simon... andre is better... and u didnt 1v1 me, so i dont know exactly what ur trying to point out about me with this comment... and the only reason i know why u would be flaming andre and simon on forums is cuz u vs'd simon like a month ago while he was maliced, parasited and MASSIVED, and u barely won, and then began flaming andre on msn saying u beat him and that it was a fair vs because he was higher lvled, lawl. "and i thought u were mature mate"

It is easy come here and provoke ppl when they already quit,u should call them 1on1 way earlier u had plenty of time.[/b]
    I told him before they sold the character to 1v1 me and id use howling and take off rings or more items to make the vs even

I gave him a chance to prove he was better than me and he didnt take it. case closed.

Also,i still remember when Fierce clan disbanded,u and me made Fallen.After few days u went to orc and left us on human side.
    It is easy to join stronger side and get exp parties and got easy nps.Those guys NT to human side when no1 wanna go there.They made 1 of the most respectable clan there,they were pwning Insanity in cz and all my respect goes to them.
    Pitty i had only few opportunities to pk with them.
    GL to all :P[/b]
    Yah, i left Fallen to play with my friends who ive been playing this game with for a year or more... Fierce guys... the only remaining ones were in Insanity... I've played KO and Lineage 2 for 2+ years with Yatta and i played with Fierce since Ronark... I got bored in Fallen and im sry i had to leave but my reason werent for items or to ditch u and have the game suck for u. My reasons just seemed more important to me at the time and now still.

Im sure there was also more reasons for them to go human when they did as well, not just to keep the server balanced, as i had other concerns then keeping the server balanced when i went orc. Id also argue about some of their members being respectable...

I do have an ego, because i know im good... if u think im not good, prove it in the arena simple as that, but if ur just gonna ignore me and not 1v1 me =/

Banned

how about we sing:

"i love u . u love me , we're a happy family .. blah bla blah "

btw.. cava. i can combo better than u ! mwuahahaha jk jk ^^

Banned

how about we sing:

btw.. cava. i can combo better than u ! mwuahahaha jk jk ^^[/b]
    O GOD
    stfu and lvl me plz

how about we sing:

btw.. cava. i can combo better than u ! mwuahahaha jk jk ^^[/b]
    I love u, u hate me, we're a disfunctional family! D:

We got "Mad Mike" in the house.

Who cares about 1 vs 1, party pk ftw

Banned

I love u, u hate me, we're a disfunctional family! D:[/b]

it still works out fine hahaha

there isnt, ur right, and my potting is good, u can watch my 1v1s in my videos... but Cava's combo is... :unsure:
    just because blueyyy says thats the best combo i must believe its the best combo? No. Blueyyy wasnt that good 1v1 IMO, he had good pk presence i admit, but he made mistakes alot during 1v1s... he also only got 1:2 r hits with a giga because of that e combo... which is another reason i thought he wasnt that great 1v1... You also got to remember he had +9 giga and +8 items as well as +1/2/3s when ppl were mostly in +7 and +0s, so it wasnt that much of a challenge to win 1v1s for him.
    u vs'd simon... andre is better... and u didnt 1v1 me, so i dont know exactly what ur trying to point out about me with this comment... and the only reason i know why u would be flaming andre and simon on forums is cuz u vs'd simon like a month ago while he was maliced, parasited and MASSIVED, and u barely won, and then began flaming andre on msn saying u beat him and that it was a fair vs because he was higher lvled, lawl. "and i thought u were mature mate"
    I told him before they sold the character to 1v1 me and id use howling and take off rings or more items to make the vs even

I gave him a chance to prove he was better than me and he didnt take it. case closed.
    Yah, i left Fallen to play with my friends who ive been playing this game with for a year or more... Fierce guys... the only remaining ones were in Insanity... I've played KO and Lineage 2 for 2+ years with Yatta and i played with Fierce since Ronark... I got bored in Fallen and im sry i had to leave but my reason werent for items or to ditch u and have the game suck for u. My reasons just seemed more important to me at the time and now still.

Im sure there was also more reasons for them to go human when they did as well, not just to keep the server balanced, as i had other concerns then keeping the server balanced when i went orc. Id also argue about some of their members being respectable...
    I do have an ego, because i know im good... if u think im not good, prove it in the arena simple as that, but if ur just gonna ignore me and not 1v1 me =/[/b]
    Well ask Hols brothers,i did VS with them in front of all ur clan when i played ICASSIEI,lvl73 and they were lvl76.He was not maliced or got anz duff!As a matter of fact there were all insanity and i was onlz human.
    Other situation was when i got lvl72 warrior with quest items,without 1 ring and 1 earring and he was chasing me.As i saz,with no unique,i could made him down although he has shell8 iron set,....
    And yea,he pmed me on msn lol.I guess he was upset or something

LOl Mike,i really wish to 1on1,lets make new characters get lvl45 to use cleave and use similiar weapons and armors and then see who would win.
    I am not sayubg that u suc or something like that,just wanna tell u that there is not diff between players who knows to play.No1 can not tell me there is huge diff.As a matter of fact,if we got same lvl,same weapons,armors and if we both know how to 1on1(combo and potting time)i would tell u sometimes u will win sotimes u will lose,luck and critical hit would take their own.
    I had nice time playing with u,u got me in Fierce at 1st place and i am greatfull for that,also u know me from Myko,u know who i was there and how long i play this game,and i play onlz warrior.