Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

R2D clan , for me to you :D

This is a discussion on R2D clan , for me to you :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; suck my d1ck 15 years old kid , whit big boobs mama...cya noops , my frineds laugh on my cuz ...
Page: 6

Banned

suck my d1ck 15 years old kid , whit big boobs mama...cya noops , my frineds laugh on my cuz i answer you , 23 years talking with 15 years old lol , what a stupid iam , this forum worth my shit in my ass...[/b]
    ok i nkow you have anti virus or internet security..gogogo open it and go parental controle and type in "www.ko4life.com" as in blocked sites so you cant come here no more to talk to "us" 15-17 year old nerds

Banned

HAHAHA I liked it when he said "oh i work for on this project with my friends, FORGOT TO MENTION, I also work for microsoft and make 30k a month HAHAHAHA dude you fucking made my day I LOVE YOU
    if you ever visit israel pls tell me

Pino

im sorry but you sound very immature i mean why cant a 23 year old guy talk to 15 year old kids..
    i mean you think you are to good for it?
    you think you are to good for kids but you act like a kid yourself...

Nice signature you have ....oh and wait you have some custom permissions set

Have fun

RiseAgainst_

Hm , i go to hotels , i go with familey , i play succer , NO i dont try to have better English cuz its not importent for me , i have mistakes when i try to write , when i talking its better and people understand me , i DONT have time to play , my sun play more then me ( 5 years old and im only 23 :S ) , also in my country there school is over so i have time to be with my sun , dont know about you if you have or not , probably playing toggeter USKO .

Thats it , im not free like you , i have job and family like i said , i have like 7-9 hours free in 1 week ( w/o sleeping ofcurse ) , and like i said the other time its to get mad people like you .

Kloud you'll never not going to confess about something i said now or before , you know its true but you dont wanna show it , this is what Nerds do ^^ , you probably not more then 19 years old , not have any job, wife , kids , also frineds , dont tell me i have frineds in USKO LOL! becuse frineds from computer = like jew to arabs :P

Dammit i love to run this pings

Hoodlum if you said really then lets run pings toggeter , my frined also do it with me

Vandy i heard you hate r2d also :P help me ^^

P.S lol Kloud you edit my post in your forum , cool got tired from ban me ? hahaha told you , nobody cant ban me i can back allways , like admins here banned me and yea ofcurse till 21 in july yea sure didnt know today is the 21 [/b]
    You go here, you go there why not going to a school? so u can at least learn english.

Have fun [/b]
    lol owned by festo :lol:

and dude, grow up. its like pino said, why shouldnt a 23 year old be able to hang out with a 15 year old? theres no problem there, even though i doubt ur even that age cuz ur methods of insulting people are incredibly pathetic... oh noo, my mom has big boobs, im a noob 15 year old, i love usko

if you were really in the army... do us a favor and sleep on top of a ticking bomb

Banned

Have fun [/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH i just see his sig i LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that was cool XD

lol owned :lol:

nahnah

Have fun [/b]
    Lawl n1 signture , btw if you really think i care what i have in my signture you so fucking wrong lol , i can open account easy...whats your points noob lol , you cant ban me so you change signture ? rofl noob admin!

Banned

Lawl n1 signture , btw if you really think i care what i have in my signture you so fucking wrong lol , i can open account easy...whats your points noob lol , you cant ban me so you change signture ? rofl noob admin![/b]
    but you cant change it noob :lol:

nahnah

but you cant change it noob :lol:[/b]
    And?....so hard to do disconnect > register ? no right? then stfu...

Banned

And?....so hard to do disconnect > register ? no right? then stfu...[/b]
    then do it :lol:

nahnah

Why should i? i dont really care about signture , fag.

Banned

Why should i? i dont really care about signture , fag.[/b]
    i still seee owned by festo :lol:

nahnah

Hmm btw noob admin , do more things to me , i wanna see how noob can you be lol , cant ban me rofl noob

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast