Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

R2D clan , for me to you :D

This is a discussion on R2D clan , for me to you :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i still seee owned by festo :lol:[/b] sorry to tell ya , but you dont see good , nobody cant ...
Page: 7

nahnah

i still seee owned by festo :lol:[/b]
    sorry to tell ya , but you dont see good , nobody cant do something to me if i not accept it , just to tell you , i can do what ever i want in computers , maybe its hes forum , but i can open new account and own all of you...

nahnah

ROFL vandy nothing to say now? owned by me lol...noob admins noob members rofl noops , go ahead i wanna see more disable things for me... noob festo

nahnah

Only cuz i cant edit ill just spam what heppend festo i can hide / show my signture , do you see now? you cant do a shit about it...
    Vandy i owned you , you cant say nothing i told ya i do what ever i wants too.

I dont see signture now ^^ i can hide it easy , now festo thinking what to do or how to edit my post rofl noob admins i laugh lol ty for this now i working and i have more fun then before rofl lmao!!!

Banned

but you cant have a sig now

Fallensix

This is so funny topic. I read this everytime when im at comp. Its like some reality tv show XD

Banned

This is so funny topic. I read this everytime when im at comp. Its like some reality tv show XD[/b]
    lol

Fallensix

why doesnt anyone say anything ?? .. bankruptcy?

mobill

Ironic thing so far is that he’s not even "hacked" anything yet, he’s just using simple ping scripts and proxy servers, anyone on this forum can download and read tutorials on these easy-to-use programs and services. This combined with inconsistencies in his story that he’s presenting here leads me to agree with what most of you are all saying, which is that this is just some kid who’s desperately trying to get* his respect back.

Sorry dude, but everyone here sees though your lies. As entertaining as this is for the rest of us I strongly recommend that you forget about all this, walking away from something that you have invested this much pride into is the only way that you won’t permanently have the reputation of a fool.

*note that I did not use the word “earn” here.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Ironic thing so far is that he’s not even "hacked" anything yet, he’s just using simple ping scripts and proxy servers, anyone on this forum can download and read tutorials on these easy-to-use programs and services. This combined with inconsistencies in his story that he’s presenting here leads me to agree with what most of you are all saying, which is that this is just some kid who’s desperately trying to get* his respect back.

Sorry dude, but everyone here sees though your lies. As entertaining as this is for the rest of us I strongly recommend that you forget about all this, walking away from something that you have invested this much pride into is the only way that you won’t permanently have the reputation of a fool.

*note that I did not use the word “earn” here.[/b]
    That my friend, was complete PWNAGE.

Lord0fWar

+1

VoiD

lol u say u got a life but what u do in ur spare time is trying to crash this forum omg
    ur one of the biggest geeks ive seen hahahahaha FUCK THE COPS U CAN SUCK ME

C^^

cmon baby show me what you can do ! ahahha

nahnah

*note that I did not use the word “earn” here.[/b]
    Do you want take a chance with me to see if i can hack your computer?
    If yea , give me your msn , just msn and ill proof how i delete all of your files , ill take fraps and show you...

nahnah

cmon baby show me what you can do ! ahahha[/b]
    Wanna see what can i do? give me only your msn , ill delete all your files but before that ill put keyloger and ill press on it in your PC then ill take your account info and ill delete every item you have there , if seal , ill delvl you to lvl 30 + restat + reskill ...
    Just try me about that , im sure im not going to failed , give me only your msn info.

If you were pro enough you wouldn't need MSN to hack somebody. BTW id love for you to hack me, give it your best shot ^_^

P.S R2D forums still doing just fine LOL.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast