Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Ayman4u - religious discussion

This is a discussion on Ayman4u - religious discussion within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So, In your eyes...we are a science project :lol:...
Page: 5

DragonFire

So, In your eyes...we are a science project :lol:

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    HAH, there is no god sry Big bang > Earth > everything else I could explain more but, then i have to use hards words, and sinse i can't translate all those hard words it feels pointless, and i don't feel like sitting with a dictonary (
    big bang cant come from nothing...where did the components to make that explosion come from? answer that and ill believe there is no higher being...science believes something needs to come from somethign else...an explosion wont just occur...so where did the components come to make the bang come from? better yet where did the universe come from...the big emptyness for the big bang to occur that had to have been made as well [/b]

Hm ok, i will try explain it, even tho i will not make any sense, couse i hardly know what words to explain it in swedish ^^ Hm ok, so when the earth reach like som billions years old, everyday the earth get's like closer to a "black hole" and in the end everything in the univers + everything in space will suck in to that black hole, and that will make ANOTHER big bang, and some million billions years after that big bang, the same thing will happend again. No created this, this has always been like this, i guess h43r:

Gotta agree with h3h3, religious indoctrination is one of the most contemptible things in this world; in fact, blind, irrational/zombifying indoctrination of any kind. Luckily though at a certain age of intellectual maturity most people seriously question or break free of what was drilled into their psyche at a young age, so people can formulate their own beliefs.

I know I sure as hell did.

I don't hate quiet, peaceful religious believers of any kind, it just pisses me off when they call me an "infidel" or a "lost cause" online or in person as if their way of life is the only way to go. I have many religious friends who live a normal life and never preach or try to convert anybody, they just live their life peacefully with their beliefs, and I'll live with mine.

Originally posted by Adis
    Gotta agree with h3h3, religious indoctrination is one of the most contemptible things in this world; in fact, blind, irrational/zombifying indoctrination of any kind. Luckily though at a certain age of intellectual maturity most people seriously question or break free of what was drilled into their psyche at a young age, so people can formulate their own beliefs.

I don't hate quiet, peaceful religious believers of any kind, it just pisses me off when they call me an "infidel" or a "lost cause" online or in person as if their way of life is the only way to go. I have many religious friends who live a normal life and never preach or try to convert anybody, they just live their life peacefully with their beliefs, and I'll live with mine.
    And isn't that what you are Zero are doing to us? Don't be hypocritical.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@

HAH, there is no god sry Big bang > Earth > everything else I could explain more but, then i have to use hards words, and sinse i can't translate all those hard words it feels pointless, and i don't feel like sitting with a dictonary (

big bang cant come from nothing...where did the components to make that explosion come from? answer that and ill believe there is no higher being...science believes something needs to come from somethign else...an explosion wont just occur...so where did the components come to make the bang come from? better yet where did the universe come from...the big emptyness for the big bang to occur that had to have been made as well

Hm ok, i will try explain it, even tho i will not make any sense, couse i hardly know what words to explain it in swedish ^^ Hm ok, so when the earth reach like som billions years old, everyday the earth get's like closer to a "black hole" and in the end everything in the univers + everything in space will suck in to that black hole, and that will make ANOTHER big bang, and some million billions years after that big bang, the same thing will happend again. No created this, this has always been like this, i guess h43r:[/b]
    you are talking about a star, not a planet. I dont believe planets can cause black holes. And again, these are only theories. I dont think anyone has seen a black hole before.

@Cama: Everyone has their own opinion. Your explanation for God not caring about us is your theory. There really isnt any "proof" to support ot to go against it. Its what you believe. That itself can be considered another religion. Science is no different. You believe that there are 3 states because that is what you observe, but you dont really know if it is just coincidence or if it is really "proof".

Like i mentioned before, it is hypocritical to say that people who believe in religion is weak-minded. You can't say with a definite answer that the theories we come up today to explain empirical observations are true. Those theories were created to explain what we did not understand. What is the difference between believe those theories to satisfy your fear of the unknown and believe in god? Nothing.

@ Adis. I dont believe anyone is a 'lost cause' or a lost sheep just because they dont follow the same religion. But when you think about it from their perspective, they believe you are a lost cause because they truly believe in their religion. They may be right, they may be wrong. Everyone has their belief, if you dont want to be religious, then so be it. You dont have to go around attempting to insult every religion there is. I couldnt care less, 00 is just another one of those people who couldnt do well in life so he has to spread his hate against the world through an online forum. Thats his problem. But how is he different than the people who are trying to convert you?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@

big bang cant come from nothing...where did the components to make that explosion come from? answer that and ill believe there is no higher being...science believes something needs to come from somethign else...an explosion wont just occur...so where did the components come to make the bang come from? better yet where did the universe come from...the big emptyness for the big bang to occur that had to have been made as well

Hm ok, i will try explain it, even tho i will not make any sense, couse i hardly know what words to explain it in swedish ^^ Hm ok, so when the earth reach like som billions years old, everyday the earth get's like closer to a "black hole" and in the end everything in the univers + everything in space will suck in to that black hole, and that will make ANOTHER big bang, and some million billions years after that big bang, the same thing will happend again. No created this, this has always been like this, i guess h43r:[/b]
    where did the very first planet come from then to make that black hole? no matter how u break it down SOMETHING had to have created the first whatever to start the whole thing...hence thats proof a higher being exists

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adis

And isn't that what you are Zero are doing to us? Don't be hypocritical.[/b]
    What exactly are you talking about? I don't see how it is hard to understand what I said if you have an IQ over 20. How is it hypocritical in any way? I am clearly stating that I hate bullshit indoctrination or anything to do with somebody trying to recruit me to a specific religion and/or belief, and if I don't cooperate they slam me for it and call me names like "infidel" or that I am a lost cause who's "soul will not be saved" etc...

Please strengthen your reading comprehension skills before attacking me.

Oh and Tuna, yeah man I completely agree. Like I said, I have more than a few friends who are religious and I consider them close, it is not something that is of a huge issue. I've even discussed it with them, it's not like I'm biased against it inherently. My point was only that when people attack you for shit, it gets really annoying.

pls chill -.-! I never attached you, I understood what you said just fine. You complain about people who call you "infidel", yet your doing the same to us by calling us blind and irrational because we have a different belief than you. That is basicly saying we are stupid for what we believe?

I know its not intentional but thats what you said.

Anyways yes, it's stupid to start calling people infidels, ect if they don't believe the same. I 100% agree with you on that, but I wanna ask you why it would matter to you if someone says your going to hell if you don't believe in hell in the first place? :P

mason_cro

Hm again some interesting comments from our banned "icon".

So, let's make a conclusion from Zero's point of view, using his premises and analyzing the response of the population here :

Me, or anyone else, is religious and therefore we "spread hate", to say the least.
    Zero, on the other hand, is an atheist, and he spreads hate, and is very good at it, better than any religious guy on this forum.

You tell me, who's being hypocritical here? He's doing the exact same thing, if not worse.

That proves what Tuna said - he's got to compensate for his meaningless and futile real-life existence, so he tries to spread some wisdom around some virtual forum. Help the poor guy, atl pretend you accept his ways :lol: :lol:

Alright I'm going to try to relax in my response, I can feel my blood pressure rising as we speak.

First off, I'm not "doing the same to you" because:

a) I'm not calling "you" anything, I'm simply stating I hate people who try to convert/indoctrinate me and others I know. More importantly, this "same" you refer to claims that I am in some way trying to indoctrinate you? You didn't understand me fine beacause you're accusing me of the same thing that I am complaining about those who attack me.

Those who try to convert/indoctrinate me, and those who are "you" (assuming true, virtuous dedicated believers) ARE NOT THE SAME THING, and please don't insult both groups with one post by relying on assumptions.

Adult belief systems, I.E RELIGION OF ANY KIND is not something that I am inherently opposed to, especially when the adult's came to those beliefs from deep down, not because someone brainwashed them into it. Some break free of whatever they were taught from a young age; the concept goes past just religion (i.e kids taught that killing cougars on the 2nd week of every October boosts luck), and some during their adult life strongly cling to things they believe are compelling. Fine by me.

B) Referring to a) I don't know how you reached the conclusion that me complaining about people calling me infidel and lost cause automatically means I'm calling believers blind and irrational because "you have a different belief than me". You are basically referring people on extreme ends of both spectrums of hate, and labelling me with anti-religious tags because I said I hate indonctrination?

P.s I just read your edit lol, and...ya..I guess you get it now.

Originally posted by Vacant
    pls chill -.-! I never attached you, I understood what you said just fine. You complain about people who call you "infidel", yet your doing the same to us by calling us blind and irrational because we have a different belief than you. That is basicly saying we are stupid for what we believe?

I know its not intentional but thats what you said.

Anyways yes, it's stupid to start calling people infidels, ect if they don't believe the same. I 100% agree with you on that, but I wanna ask you why it would matter to you if someone says your going to hell if you don't believe in hell in the first place? *
    Why would it matter? Perhaps for the same reason that you believe "it's stupid to start calling people infidels...and you agree 100%"?

Simply because it's stupid and rude; all religion vs. science aside, I take it as an intellectual "Fuck you", which is what you have been doing to me in the past few posts :lol:

Originally posted by mason_cro
    Hm again some interesting comments from our banned "icon".

So, let's make a conclusion from Zero's point of view, using his premises and analyzing the response of the population here :

Me, or anyone else, is religious and therefore we "spread hate", to say the least.
    Zero, on the other hand, is an atheist, and he spreads hate, and is very good at it, better than any religious guy on this forum.

You tell me, who's being hypocritical here? He's doing the exact same thing, if not worse. *

That proves what Tuna said - he's got to compensate for his meaningless and futile real-life existence, so he tries to spread some wisdom around some virtual forum. Help the poor guy, atl pretend you accept his ways *:lol: *:lol:
    u do realize adis isnt zero right?

Whatever, I am not going to continue arguing about it. If that wasent your intent then fine, sorry for taking that the wrong way.

But why do you hate indoctrination? I can understand if the ones that try to convert you are pushy and irrational but otherwise what do you have to fear? If you are confident in what you believe then that shouldent be an issue. If you arn't confident, maybe its time to open up your mind and listen to others oppinions to decide for yourself.

Simply because it's stupid and rude; all religion vs. science aside, I take it as an intellectual "Fuck you", which is what you have been doing to me in the past few posts
    What makes you draw that conclusion? I have nothing against you, and I never intended to rub off the wrong way but if I have a different oppinion that you, that doesent mean y fuk u oke.

Originally posted by Vacant
    Whatever, I am not going to continue arguing about it. If that wasent your intent then fine, sorry for taking that the wrong way.

But why do you hate indoctrination? I can understand if the ones that try to convert you are pushy and irrational but otherwise what do you have to fear? If you are confident in what you believe then that shouldent be an issue. If you arn't confident, maybe its time to open up your mind and listen to others oppinions to decide for yourself.
    im against it because most people dont decide their faith based on what they actually spent time researchnig to believe...its generally "oh heres catholicism its nearby its accessible its god-believing its popular and i was raised around it........let me choose that" then once theyve chosen it they begin to research religion but keep that close to heart...i TRUELY believe that true religious outlook and belief cannot be achieved til u renounce ur faith and look at it from an aspect of not believing in god...at one point i didnt believe in god at all but one of my religion teachers(yes i went to a catholic school so i was around it all the time -_-) told me he understood that he went through the same thing til he was about 20 and really started getting into religion again...hes now a catholic again but by choice after analyzing every other religion from a neutral position

I just hate it because every single one to date that I've talked to is like a robot. That doesn't mean all missionaries, so to speak, are this way, just all the one's I've talked to. I talk to them nicely and they just keep repeating themselves and asking me why and how. It just gets annoying.

Now, to spice things up, let's say I'm the most religious person in the world, of one certain religion, then for example a person from another religion constantly batters me with indoctrination attempts? Wouldn't I be just as annoyed as if I was a "godless sheep"? You bet, because now we have a scenario where two different beliefs are existing and one is not willing to be annexed by the other, similar to my case.

Same shit, I have my beliefs, and yes I am confident, but it is for the very reason that I am confident that it gets annoying when people try to make me see otherwise as if they are messengers of God and it is their life mission to convert me.

What makes you draw that conclusion? I have nothing against you, and I never intended to rub off the wrong way but if I have a different oppinion that you, that doesent mean y fuk u oke
    :lol:

Oh and Cam, thx rofl for pointing out that I am not Zero and I am not continuing "his legacy". I just found a striking agreement to a point he made.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast