Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

How far the US have change in 150 years

This is a discussion on How far the US have change in 150 years within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; oh manz eric put /thread oh manz if only eric was capable of debating an issue without pointing out party ...
Page: 5

oh manz eric put /thread oh manz if only eric was capable of debating an issue without pointing out party bias

oh manz eric put /thread oh manz if only eric was capable of debating an issue without pointing out party bias

oh manz eric put /thread oh manz if only eric was capable of debating an issue without pointing out party bias[/b]
    lol. That can be said of you.... If only you were capable of formulating a complete or correct sentence. At least sometimes?

Banned

oh manz eric put /thread oh manz if only eric was capable of debating an issue without pointing out party bias[/b]
    I think he is looking for a date. I usually ignore most of his post. This is most of his argument in a flash "I big admin eric, you troll, /thread/, my argument good even with no fact because i admin, i ban you because i <3 obama and you dirty sheep, oh look 00000000 posted, he good man too"

He is agreeing with a person who is claiming that the the most pragmatic capitalism (one used by "most of the western world") is based on strict regulations when the only entity that engages in such behavior is the Europen Union. Here is a history lesson, do you know why the European Union was formed? In order to compete in a global arena against two of the most powerful capitalistic nations - America and Japan. I find it funny how Eric classifies 00000000&#39;s argument as based on concrete evidence and facts, when it is garbage. (Is there something between the two of you that we don&#39;t know about?) I bet he got a hard on when 00000000 used the term "regulated capitalism", There is no such thing as "regulated capitalism". The regulations are put in place so that organizations do not abuse the "greed" assosciated with capitalism, not to "regulate capitalism". ROFL.

/dirty sheep /thread.

Banned

Wow, greed and capitalism...free market...free to compete...yet if companies "really" compete mean one or several might go bankrupt...employees of the bankrupt companies will be unemployed...therefore competing is bad.

/end of capitalism and rise of the oligopolies and monopolies.

Americans don&#39;t have a free market. We want to keep competition to minimum, so we regulate the market. Keep the industry competitive so all companies can stay in business. Therefore people will maintain to their jobs.

There is regulation for greed, but we also regulate the market to keep jobs. Retards.

Banned

Wow, greed and capitalism...free market...free to compete...yet if companies "really" compete mean one or several might go bankrupt...employees of the bankrupt companies will be unemployed...therefore competing is bad.

Americans don&#39;t have a free market. We want to keep competition to minimum, so we regulate the market. Keep the industry competitive so all companies can stay in business. Therefore people will maintain to their jobs.[/b]
    We regulate the market in order to protect American businesses. However, we don&#39;t regulate the market to completely eliminate foreign competition. Give me an instance where a foreign competitor is not allowed to do business in America. America does have a free market. Like usual, you don&#39;t know what you are talking about. /thread

Banned

But we put tariffs on cheaper foreign goods, so our American businesses can compete with cheaper goods. If foreign goods were able to compete freely, then American businesses will be out of business.

I&#39;m not talking about foreign competitions retard, even in America, we regulate the market so every companies, big or small, can stay in business. Why the fuck do you think Wal-mart hasn&#39;t taken over small businesses yet?

Wal-mart = Jesus to you?

I didn&#39;t say we eliminate competition, but we do keep it to the minimum. Therefore we regulate capitalism to keep competition down.

Banned

For you, I have to repeat the same thing ten times over. I don&#39;t blame you though because you are a moron. Let me repeat it once more, regulations are placed so that organizations do not abuse the "greed" associated with capitalism. Regulations are placed in order to protect the consumers, workers, shareholders, etc.

Walmart hasn&#39;t taken over small businesses because regulations are placed so that organizations do not abuse the greed associated with capitalism.

We put tariffs on cheaper foreign/imported goods because regulations are placed so that organizations do not abuse the greed assosciated with capitalism.

We regulate the market, we do not regulate capitalism. You are a moron. This is the last time I will reply to you.

Banned

So where is our free competition? We are free to enter, but we aren&#39;t free to compete.

How is Wal-mart wrong for wanting to supply cheap goods for the consumer? That&#39;s greed? Monopoly? Nah, Costco and Aldi

You can associate greed with every problems. Everything is perfect until someone, or something get greedy.

Yun_Yuuzhan

We&#39;re louder and stupider than we were 150 years ago?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

We&#39;re louder and stupider than we were 150 years ago?[/b]
    <3 yun

Banned

Moe seems to be stuck to think free market is freedom of entry. However capitalism want no barrier of entry because they want competition. The core of capitalism is competition, because when companies compete is when the consumer benefit the most.

Yet the American government is limiting competition...The End.

If you want to talk about greed, capitalism is greed. Maximization of profits, even if it involve in stepping over other people i.e. competitors, your employees, and your costumers.

Zaczaco11

We&#39;re louder and stupider than we were 150 years ago?[/b]
    i&#39;ll take that as the closing answer. on that note, erm....

lol. That can be said of you.... If only you were capable of formulating a complete or correct sentence. At least sometimes?[/b]
    this are the internet if i care ne u would c me type so smartr with punktuationz

Americans don&#39;t have a free market. We want to keep competition to minimum, so we regulate the market. Keep the industry competitive so all companies can stay in business. Therefore people will maintain to their jobs.

There is regulation for greed, but we also regulate the market to keep jobs. Retards.[/b]
    obama doesn&#39;t give a shit about regulating greed , all the man cares about is regulating "unclean" companies forcing them to go bankrupt if they dont go clean obama is shit i love the fact that the economy will slowly go into a depression as this man still talks about raising taxes then in either 4 or 8 years conservatives will sweep cut taxes huge economy will surge and well all look back on bush and say wat a man

and ya eric has no voice everytime i&#39;ve really seen him post is just saying how idiotic my rhetoric is and how much republicans make him cry he&#39;s never really brought a good argument

Cause you know Obama! You been hating on him since he was the nominee. You&#39;re not bias... You don&#39;t seem to have a clue, or watch the news. Get off YouTube!
    How old are you to think Palin is hot anyway? I mean when I think of "hot" I think of Anelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Salma Hiyak, amongst so many others, but Palin? Shes a good looking woman but hot? I think thats a little much....

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast