Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I dont understand American mentality.

This is a discussion on I dont understand American mentality. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; +1 It would be nice to exterminate the cocroaches in 1 shot.[/b] when ever i said that ( nuke ) ...
Page: 3

Banned

+1

It would be nice to exterminate the cocroaches in 1 shot.[/b]
    when ever i said that ( nuke ) i was flamed by all

RiseAgainst_

I think you should for making such a stupid topic.[/b]
    You do realize the one that created this topic is tapion not psy, right?

Ok sorry vandy... ill apologize

SORRY COCROACHES FOR SAYING THAT YOU WERE AS LOW AS THE ISRAELIS.. IM REALLY SORRY please forgive me

redbluegreen44

Why do people outside of USA have to bash america? Do you guys that hate america understand how corrupted the world would be w/o Usa? Do you see americans spending hours just to talk shit about other countries? no.

m1mik

lol tapion is hella american. he's prolly jus fuckin with u tools.

Today the Iranian president is due to speak at Columbia University in New York, and tomorrow he will address the General Assembly of the United Nations, his third such speech in three years. He had hoped to lay a wreath at the site of the September 11 bombings, but this was blocked by city officials on security grounds.[/b]
    They implying they believe that loose change BS? Because the more foreigners who do just make it easier to laugh off your criticisms as idiotic.

Banned

lol tapion is hella american. he's prolly jus fuckin with u tools.[/b]
    he speaks umm, chinese or what ever he speaks, singaporan i was in vent with him and gemcaster and he started speaking that shit :lol: but he might be in america i dunno

5DollahSuckySucky

according to Japanese prime minister Fukuda "最近どうですか?"

m1mik

he speaks umm, chinese or what ever he speaks, singaporan i was in vent with him and gemcaster and he started speaking that shit :lol: but he might be in america i dunno[/b]
    tapion is like 1 of my feet.

I'madinnerjacket is a pretty nasty guy but he should face consequences from the UN, not from the USA. The US taking action against Imadinnerjacket on a diplomatic trip would be political suicide in the rest of the world. No one respects american democracy anymore so America should prove that it is above Iran and they that will not sink to that level. Persuing this course of war with Iran is wrong since Iran is a lot stronger than Iraq ever was, and if it is invaded then it will be another vietnam, as if Iraq wasn't bad enough.

Just because one American politician says he should be arrested doesn't mean that all Americans think it, or that the administration think it. You get all kinds of uneducated weirdos in positions of power over there.

FlippinSweeT

If u don't fight the terrorists in their home countries then they will just bring the fight to our home countries, it's simple war strategies if anyone is at the capacity to understand that.

I'madinnerjacket is a pretty nasty guy but he should face consequences from the UN, not from the USA. The US taking action against Imadinnerjacket on a diplomatic trip would be political suicide in the rest of the world. No one respects american democracy anymore so America should prove that it is above Iran and they that will not sink to that level. Persuing this course of war with Iran is wrong since Iran is a lot stronger than Iraq ever was, and if it is invaded then it will be another vietnam, as if Iraq wasn't bad enough.

Just because one American politician says he should be arrested doesn't mean that all Americans think it, or that the administration think it. You get all kinds of uneducated weirdos in positions of power over there.[/b]
    The UN is a bunch of pussies...they cant/wont do anything beyond talk.

Banned

Just because one American politician says he should be arrested doesn't mean that all Americans think it, or that the administration think it. You get all kinds of uneducated weirdos in positions of power over there.[/b]
    yup, totally agree with you, checks and balances are now gone

tindall

If people don't like the fucking US then we should pull all military and any other government involvement out of other countries, let them fucking kill themselves, then they would be like, "Oh kanka USA save us plz!1111".
    Hypercritical Bastards -_-

Banned

You do realize the one that created this topic is tapion not psy, right?[/b]
    My bad, here I will change it. Psy, you should play hopscotch on that building because you made This topic.

bazzeeka

who cares about those poor countrys all i know is im in a wealthy country lol fuk yas

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast