Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I dont understand American mentality.

This is a discussion on I dont understand American mentality. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; who cares about those poor countrys all i know is im in a wealthy country lol fuk yas[/b] um no ...
Page: 4

redbluegreen44

who cares about those poor countrys all i know is im in a wealthy country lol fuk yas[/b]
    um no your not

tindall

At least Australia has the ballz to kick the Arabs out of our their country...

redbluegreen44

At least Australia has the ballz to kick the Arabs out of our their country...[/b]
    Nothing wrong with arabs. And Austrailia is ganna die soon, not by people. The sun is ganna fry the shit out of austrailia soon and cant do nothing about it.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

A person's freedoms end when another peron's freedoms begin.

The UN is a bunch of pussies...they cant/wont do anything beyond talk.[/b]
    They don't just sit around chatting in the UN. A military option would be catastrophic to the middle east and probably to the US economy also. There are many diplomatic options available, such as aid incentives, trade sanctions, and Iran have already agreed to inspections (although they get to choose the inspectors). If they were going to invade Iran, it had to be much earlier since it is plain dumb to invade a country with nuclear weapons and an unstable leader who hates Israel.

I would have thought that the whole Iraq debacle has been a lesson for hawks everywhere. The budget deficit will come back to haunt the US in future, there are more terrorists now, you have less freedoms domistically than before, Iraq itself is in a total mess, America is much less respected internationally and thus will find it hard to make future coalitions (no more britain/spain etc).

In private, Iranians do not like Imadinnerjacket, they do not like the post-revolution religious regime there. However democracy there isn't the same thing as in the west. In time, his government will crumble and all the old fundamentalist clerics will die off. Remember the Iranian students already protested against them a few times so things will change naturally without the need for war.

Nothing wrong with arabs. And Austrailia is ganna die soon, not by people. The sun is ganna fry the shit out of austrailia soon and cant do nothing about it.[/b]
    suns gunna ''fry the shit'' out of the rest of the world to eventually. At least for now we can enjoy tanned skin and sexy women at the beachs.

Psy

My bad, here I will change it. Psy, you should play hopscotch on that building because you made This topic.[/b]
    Read any topic insulting a turk, and someone will say that. It's not my fault that you haven't bothered to read anything outside of the general/offtopic/market sections.

They don't just sit around chatting in the UN. A military option would be catastrophic to the middle east and probably to the US economy also. There are many diplomatic options available, such as aid incentives, trade sanctions, and Iran have already agreed to inspections (although they get to choose the inspectors). If they were going to invade Iran, it had to be much earlier since it is plain dumb to invade a country with nuclear weapons and an unstable leader who hates Israel.

I would have thought that the whole Iraq debacle has been a lesson for hawks everywhere. The budget deficit will come back to haunt the US in future, there are more terrorists now, you have less freedoms domistically than before, Iraq itself is in a total mess, America is much less respected internationally and thus will find it hard to make future coalitions (no more britain/spain etc).

In private, Iranians do not like Imadinnerjacket, they do not like the post-revolution religious regime there. However democracy there isn't the same thing as in the west. In time, his government will crumble and all the old fundamentalist clerics will die off. Remember the Iranian students already protested against them a few times so things will change naturally without the need for war.[/b]

one thing i dont understand with americans is (im american) this:

bush just asked congress for another 190 billion to help budget the war in iraq for the remainder of the 2007 year and 2008.
    190 billion on top of the 500 - 700 billion? already spent...

now as a concerned citizen, you have to begin to wonder, why the hell are we dumping nearly a trillion...a trillion...a trillion dollars into a country for their so called freedom?

again, the oil that iraq sits on is estimated to be worth trillions of dollars, in current value!, so estimate this into future value....literally, its the GDP for the entire us economy rolled up within those fields and then some...

also within our american congress, there seems to be a growing sentiment that iran is now an "evil" power who is on the verge of derailing all of our accomplishments achieved thus far in the middle east and displacing the balance of israel as a focal point in the mid east.

i wont get into any talks about israel, because thats a whole 'nother can of worms...

but

you have to begin figuring that something is going on here and drop the whole "fuck everyone else" mentality

Banned

Oil for Blood.

i heard on the news the iran news were saying he got like standing applause n shit when really ppl were standing with signs telling him to fuck himself i stoped watching news when i lost my job but im working soon again so i guess i'll be up2date first day of work

Zxenke

also within our american congress, there seems to be a growing sentiment that iran is now an "evil" power who is on the verge of derailing all of our accomplishments achieved thus far in the middle east and displacing the balance of israel as a focal point in the mid east.[/b]
    Evil? Cuz ya know having nuclear weapons and saying publicly that they want to wipe Israel of the face of the earth woulnd't constitute them as evil...no, of course not.

Banned

Oil for Blood.[/b]
    lol

Banned

In private, Iranians do not like Imadinnerjacket, they do not like the post-revolution religious regime there. However democracy there isn't the same thing as in the west. In time, his government will crumble and all the old fundamentalist clerics will die off. Remember the Iranian students already protested against them a few times so things will change naturally without the need for war.[/b]
    It's not about the budget deficit, or even the increase in terrorist activities. If we leave now, it would mean for certainty that we failed. To preserve the size of our penises, we will stay there. We will "kill your brothers", "rape your women", and "steal your oil". If you don't like it, do something about it. Wait, you can't because the UN is our bitch.

Nuclear weapons were built ideally for "total annihilation" - or in lament's term, "If you kill us, we will kill you, and in the end we will both die", and evolved into "whoever builds the most nuclear weapon is the strongest". Iran's penis is hurt right now, because they can't compare themselves to the rest of the world in both "strength and intelligence". Even their women are ugly, which really puts a blow in their sex drives and causes them to be frustrated. Iran is doing everything it can to seek attention - as a typical attention whore naturally would. America should just put them out of their misery by launching a couple of nukes at them, and maybe "accidently" launch one towards Cuba. We will blame the one towards Cuba on "American Stupidity". Cause like everyone knows America is Stupid? We don't know how to distinguish Cuba and Iran on a Map. Sorry

If you think about it, the attention whore theory makes perfect sense. Why the fuck would the President of Iran - who by the way claims that he hates USA and everything that USA stands for - come to USA to make a speech at a public College.

A-T-T-E-N-T-I-O-N W-H-O-R-E

Were more of a target for terrorism now because we are doing something about it. Also, FYI America doesnt need coalitions of pussies who wont ever go to war anyways. Maybe you guys dont like wars cuz ur ass is still bleeding from WW2?

Banned

Were more of a target for terrorism now because we are doing something about it. Also, FYI America doesnt need coalitions of pussies who wont ever go to war anyways. Maybe you guys dont like wars cuz ur ass is still bleeding from WW2?[/b]
    They rather throw birthday parties for the Queen Mum. How old is she again? 150? Oh gosh darn it, can't wait till she is 151!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast