Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

What do you think about Minor cooldown?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Minor cooldown? within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; I really don't see any problem there. Finally it's all about skill and not this stupid dual minor spamming. HP ...
Page: 9

StoneColdAngel

I really don't see any problem there. Finally it's all about skill and not this stupid dual minor spamming. HP + Minor is by far the most effective.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I guess rouges will just have to adjust. Just sucks for the really good rouges that have an amazing minor heal :/

I really don't see any problem there. Finally it's all about skill and not this stupid dual minor spamming. HP + Minor is by far the most effective.[/b]
    Stubborn or blind ?

Banned

Im happy to see finally that after my image and few other comments by some good gun, people start understand that pure minor is better.

Can someone post me a video where a rogue tank 3 or 4 people at the same time ?? coz till now i never saw 1... do not post me BOOO video where he tank 3 people with 5 lvl less and crap gear +he have super gear.... Rogues usually run, attack, run and attack back... they never do a 1 vs 4 in tank mode but run for regain hp and back for start the fight again... thats not a tanking mode!!! Damn it if u think that rogue are so overpowered go play 1 and make a video lol....
    If a rogue go agaist a good party trust me that he die in less then 3 sec... if a warrior 80 use his 80 skill the rogue cant run cant cure cant heal = die...

The problem for me that there are too many noob warrior that do not know how to play and find a excuse...They are so pissed off and pray for have a chance to kill rogues after cooldown..Well there are warriors that pwn good rogue also now... find out why

Pls do not keep say to check 0000000 movie... Was different time... at that time almost noone know how to combo and 0000000 in his video almost 1 2 hit everyone... He was 1 of the first people that learned how to combo but trust me if he back now in these days a sin with his style cannot do much..just check the full mana bar agaist the 2 BP lol...respect for him coz he was 1 of the first but the time changed a lot the gameplay

StoneColdAngel

Stubborn or blind ?[/b]
    Convinced cuz I played sin and HP + Minor is and will be the best healing method if you can do it well. Most ppl saying dual minor is better just can't handle the challange of perfecting the Minor + HP Pot combo.

Im happy to see finally that after my image and few other comments by some good gun, people start understand that pure minor is better.

Can someone post me a video where a rogue tank 3 or 4 people at the same time ?? coz till now i never saw 1... do not post me BOOO video where he tank 3 people with 5 lvl less and crap gear +he have super gear.... Rogues usually run, attack, run and attack back... they never do a 1 vs 4 in tank mode but run for regain hp and back for start the fight again... thats not a tanking mode!!! Damn it if u think that rogue are so overpowered go play 1 and make a video lol....
    If a rogue go agaist a good party trust me that he die in less then 3 sec... if a warrior 80 use his 80 skill the rogue cant run cant cure cant heal = die...

The problem for me that there are too many noob warrior that do not know how to play and find a excuse...They are so pissed off and pray for have a chance to kill rogues after cooldown..Well there are warriors that pwn good rogue also now... find out why

Pls do not keep say to check 0000000 movie... Was different time... at that time almost noone know how to combo and 0000000 in his video almost 1 2 hit everyone... He was 1 of the first people that learned how to combo but trust me if he back now in these days a sin with his style cannot do much..just check the full mana bar agaist the 2 BP lol...respect for him coz he was 1 of the first but the time changed a lot the gameplay[/b]
    HP Pot and there you go.

Banned

Convinced cuz I played sin and HP + Minor is and will be the best healing method if you can do it well. Most ppl saying dual minor is better just can't handle the challange of perfecting the Minor + HP Pot combo.
    HP Pot and there you go.[/b]
    yea use a HP pot agaist a party it will give u 0,2sec more of life lol.. im talking about ROGUE SUPER TANKER THING...

nice to see how warriors & rogue that do not know how to minor heal agree with cooldown lol
    I know why u agree =>
    1- noob warrior will get a chance to kill rogues ( good warrios have it alredy :P )
    2- noob rogue will be not pissed off anymore by someone with low lvl and cheaper gear

if i would have had frapsed my time i played friends rogue i had a nice 1v4 (killed 3, last one towned) but for vid other than BOOO, DaggerPhobia had few instances like that, but it was also same time during when zero was at his peak...vsing people lower lvl wiht terrible gear :S. and hp pot vs 4 = fail.

StoneColdAngel

yea use a HP pot agaist a party it will give u 0,2sec more of life lol.. im talking about ROGUE SUPER TANKER THING...[/b]
    Actually HP Pots saved my life more then once when escaping.

I know why u agree =>
    1- noob warrior will get a chance to kill rogues ( good warrios have it alredy :P )
    2- noob rogue will be not pissed off anymore by someone with low lvl and cheaper gear[/b]
    I don't quiet get what you aim for h34r:

when running, yeh i would hit hp pot with double minor, but when tanking more than 1 person, i focus on double minor so i get more minro's off, i can just hope i kill them fast enough before my fingers lock up -_-

StoneColdAngel

I would love to vs any of you and show the true power of HP Pot + Minor but I quit my rouge.

Oh and if you fight a party, why would you need dual minor? You can also Minor + HP Pot, its just about the control. Cuz plein dual minor sure is the easire way.

when i vs another rogue, yeh i hp+minor, im not saying hp+minro sucks, its really good with control, im saying just hp pot combo sucks lol, but for me i double minor vs group due to my jittery "omfg die my hands hurt". when i hp+minro ihave to be more in control which i loose more control when i vs more people...its a problem of mine...needs work

StoneColdAngel

Yeah you prove my point ^^ You do it cuz it takes less controll and with some training you would be able to do it ^^ :lol: 2nd topic we argue today and get to the same point in the end :P

xD yeh when i first started comboing wiht rogue i did hp+minor, but i had really bad gear lol, so i oomed(ran out of mana) fast, so i switched to double minor b/c it was easier, then i got better gear for my rogue and started hp+minro again. fun stuff.

why only the rogues have to change their pk style and their combo while other classes not ?

uhh cause the topic was about minor heal on a rogue? just guessing

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-17-2022, 04:20 AM