Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

What do you think about Minor cooldown?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Minor cooldown? within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Listen not much we can do about this. Lets all just relax and see how this turns out. It is ...
Page: 8

Listen not much we can do about this. Lets all just relax and see how this turns out. It is still not a 100% that this patch is coming, so calm down. Like others were saying, us rogues will adapted to this patch if it happens who care if half of knightonline quits, wut r u going to do about it? Remember when minor went from 100 to 60 some rogues probly thought it was the end to the class but, it wasn't because rogues are the shit. If u think we can't minor + hp on rogue then go watch 000000 pk movie he did it. If u can't handle the change then switch class and stop complaining.

I was playin on SexyKO, all item +10 uniques+3

Its impossible to beat warriors that know how to combo, i only beat some noobies warriors

Warriors got 12.000+ HP and 3.000+ AP on lvl 80 with full gear+10 weapon+10 and uniques +3[/b]
    Warriors r overpowered in about everyone private ko or rogues r underpowered

Hey cutie Senior Member

warriors are overpowered but in sexyko i could kill any warrior 1v1 with critical point.
    Except for a few every warrior was tameable, u just need a SHITLOAD of mana
    i had 8k mana and could take warriors with 10k hp and 4k ap 1.6k ac o.0

warriors are overpowered but in sexyko i could kill any warrior 1v1 with critical point.
    Except for a few every warrior was tameable, u just need a SHITLOAD of mana
    i had 8k mana and could take warriors with 10k hp and 4k ap 1.6k ac o.0[/b]
    Wut combo did they use WSR ? or SR? that plays a factor in it too

when i fought warriors in sexy i usually lost but, bought them down to 1k those the warriors use WSR and wouldnt miss a hit but, i had 6800 mana

i also vsed the same warrior using minor + hp pot and still took him down to 1k so i don't kno why ppl are going crazy about this patch. When it actually comes down to it u just gotta have items.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i think itd own if they put a formula on the cooldown rate of MH...something like it gets slower as u get higher lvl so that lower levels would stand more of a chance to beating the higher levels

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i think itd own if they put a formula on the cooldown rate of MH...something like it gets slower as u get higher lvl so that lower levels would stand more of a chance to beating the higher levels[/b]

at lvl 83 its has 10 second cool down h34r:

lol then i would 'Hang up the daggers and pick up a Hell Breaker" :P

tommyleonghk

lol...are you guys playing at KOKO? or USKO?

stop bitching coz it aint coming

even if it does... its not k2's fault...(not this time atleast) its MGAME the developers...

Hey cutie Senior Member

when i fought warriors in sexy i usually lost but, bought them down to 1k those the warriors use WSR and wouldnt miss a hit but, i had 6800 mana

i also vsed the same warrior using minor + hp pot and still took him down to 1k so i don't kno why ppl are going crazy about this patch. When it actually comes down to it u just gotta have items.[/b]
    i use WR, its just how you control your mana dude, i use different combos throughout the vs, i find it hard to explain through typing but maybe i could explain better in vent dunno.
    i start of vs with RR and shit, keep my mana at a steady pace, not to fast not to slow, i sort of test their combo and dmg and see how fast they hit and time my minor to it in a way. when i have HIGH hp i minor heal alot faster to keep myself there, so that when my mana drops, i have alot of hp remaining to regen the mana.
    only warriors i lost to weRE SOME of the ones using the PUS armour, but just one or two.
    im just a pwner

they should give sins a new kind of daggers like swords weapons to prevent the dd helmet and talia users

or BRING ACID POTS BACK

they should give sins a new kind of daggers like swords weapons to prevent the dd helmet and talia users

or BRING ACID POTS BACK[/b]
    maybe give them dildo-type weapon, so that no weapon defense exists aginst sins?

i got it the first time, and well put...but this is ko4life the land of the stubborn, no ones going to change what they've said.[/b]
    but it is said so many times, in so many posts, by so many ppl , over and over and over again <_<

lovel12345

lol if rogues dont have minor its like ur vsing a naked rogue warrior can just spam r 200damage sword dance 500 damage lol
    gg for rogues get there ass rape

Listen not much we can do about this. Lets all just relax and see how this turns out. It is still not a 100% that this patch is coming, so calm down. Like others were saying, us rogues will adapted to this patch if it happens who care if half of knightonline quits, wut r u going to do about it? Remember when minor went from 100 to 60 some rogues probly thought it was the end to the class but, it wasn&#39;t because rogues are the shit. If u think we can&#39;t minor + hp on rogue then go watch 000000 pk movie he did it. If u can&#39;t handle the change then switch class and stop complaining.
    Warriors r overpowered in about everyone private ko or rogues r underpowered[/b]
    watch zero&#39;s vid? he did it? during the time he made that pk only 1 out of 3 people knew how to combo, about 80% of the people in that vid had shit gear, and he didnt hp pot combo, he still 1 minor with random hp pot in it, (i used to use same combo on my rogue, its nice, but warriors can still run through it b/c it isnt fast enough to outheal their dmg as double minor is) but like many people have said, just learn to adjust if they actually do it, and u will b fine.

ArminVanBuuren

i also vsed the same warrior using minor + hp pot and still took him down to 1k so i don&#39;t kno why ppl are going crazy about this patch. When it actually comes down to it u just gotta have items.[/b]
    If you&#39;d used WSR Combo as rogue, you can stand a chance (somehow using that combo screws their critical...and was tested at CKO with +10/+5 items ^_^ ).

PS: forgot to add, was also tested recently at SexyKO :P

I would make my self a FP bp if that happend

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I think if they make the cool down happen, but hey increase the minor to 80 or 100hp, rouges would pwn. But that is unlikely to happen..hopefully rouges dont lose 2 much of their minor ability.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-17-2022, 04:20 AM