Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

What do you think about Minor cooldown?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Minor cooldown? within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; No more pedals haha..Think about that ^_^...
Page: 5

No more pedals haha..Think about that ^_^

Banned

I think i'm going to use koxp for instant minor casting!

How sad you are TehFonz
    OMG OMG I have dragon Im best player in my server !

Fuk bro, this lvl35 kick ass
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=xHuuGox

And ya, we are going 80.. slowly. Full XP + sometimes 1 war...
    Oh watch the last one made by my friend :

He dont need to proof his skills since he beat all rogues in Manes now (even 80 with critical). Only some warriors 80 (and maybe BP debuff) can kill him at the moment.

PS : Is PvP server have Bloody Beast enable now ?

It should have been done a while ago because it is too easy to abuse now. The class used to require skill and finesse to play but now you just slap 2 minor heals down or put your foot on a pedal and you don't even need to pay attention to mana because everyone has so much. It is the only way to fix the problem. Too many bad players abusing a bad system.

the best skilled rogue with hp+minor combo LOSE agaist the best skilled rogue with pure minor... thats what i want say and is 100% sure[/b]
    This is 100% false and I'm surprised that 2 years on people still haven't figured out the advantages of using HP pots against especially rogues and mages. The whole reason this change is happening is because people took the class in the wrong direction and focussed on just brute force healing, and rogues aren't supposed to be tanks. Adapt or quit, rogues had to adapt in the past to 100mana MH, you just have to adapt again.

bighead

The whole reason this change is happening is because people took the class in the wrong direction and focussed on just brute force healing, and rogues aren't supposed to be tanks. Adapt or quit, rogues had to adapt in the past to 100mana MH, you just have to adapt again.[/b]
    x999999999999999999999999999999999999

Felix you know I'm still waiting for the "challenge" aight? h34r:

IroniK

How sad you are TehFonz
    OMG OMG I have dragon Im best player in my server ![/b]
    +1

your ranking dont show your power

thiefnemo dont need a symbol to kill in 1vs1

a dragon in your head will never make you better, never

Banned

It should have been done a while ago because it is too easy to abuse now. The class used to require skill and finesse to play but now you just slap 2 minor heals down or put your foot on a pedal and you don't even need to pay attention to mana because everyone has so much. It is the only way to fix the problem. Too many bad players abusing a bad system.
    This is 100% false and I'm surprised that 2 years on people still haven't figured out the advantages of using HP pots against especially rogues and mages. The whole reason this change is happening is because people took the class in the wrong direction and focussed on just brute force healing, and rogues aren't supposed to be tanks. Adapt or quit, rogues had to adapt in the past to 100mana MH, you just have to adapt again.[/b]
    Ok light me up... show me some proof that what u said is true.. and btw i was not talking about mages.. is a different story then!!!
    im talking about rogue VS rogue and rogue VS warrior...Hp pots is usefull only at the start...
    Hp potion are usefull in PK action, VS mages, when u cure, and few other situation

Anyway if u have a chance to load a rogue in HG PVP server let me know so we can do some test

TehFonz

Wink

How sad you are TehFonz
    OMG OMG I have dragon Im best player in my server !

Fuk bro, this lvl35 kick ass
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=xHuuGox

And ya, we are going 80.. slowly. Full XP + sometimes 1 war...
    Oh watch the last one made by my friend :

He dont need to proof his skills since he beat all rogues in Manes now (even 80 with critical). Only some warriors 80 (and maybe BP debuff) can kill him at the moment.
    PS : Is PvP server have Bloody Beast enable now ?[/b]
    Im gonna tell you whats sad The fact you say how much shit you do in real life and your still on these forums (TROLLLLLL).

Your still talking like Manes is good, hahaha? Dont you have a job or something? Or a fat girlfriend to feed?

Id love to see your so called "skills" @ Hellsgarem; come pls

Now im going back to do work, you can keep posting your stupid ass replies (its getting old already).

I wont read them till later today <3

Regards

It should have been done a while ago because it is too easy to abuse now. The class used to require skill and finesse to play but now you just slap 2 minor heals down or put your foot on a pedal and you don&#39;t even need to pay attention to mana because everyone has so much. It is the only way to fix the problem. Too many bad players abusing a bad system.
    This is 100% false and I&#39;m surprised that 2 years on people still haven&#39;t figured out the advantages of using HP pots against especially rogues and mages. The whole reason this change is happening is because people took the class in the wrong direction and focussed on just brute force healing, and rogues aren&#39;t supposed to be tanks. Adapt or quit, rogues had to adapt in the past to 100mana MH, you just have to adapt again.[/b]
    Completely agreed!

They should lock each skillbar for only 1 minorheal instead.
    The dualminor is just like ctrlminor was before.. just that the cheaters somehow got it legit?!?!!

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, have you noticed that when healing with pure minor you heal less than with hp+minor combo? When you heal yourself with only minor (let&#39;s say you have 6k mana already) you are just depending on a single healing method. On the other hand, when you heal using both hp pot and minor there will be certain moments during which you&#39;ll get healed by the two methods at the same time, thus you&#39;ll get a much better heal than with just minor heal or just hp pot (and supposing you&#39;d be using a single minor heal).

What 0000000 said is true, before going 70+ this game would require better "skills" (sorry, I still cannot consider skilled someone just for being able to combo in this game)...mana cap was way lower than now and you couldn&#39;t even have 2 minor in the same skillbar...you&#39;d see rogues tanking warriors, BPs, other rogues, by just using intelligence to fight (I recommend watching Chusco&#39;s pk video)...now, try controlling your minor healing as you said in your guide by using a lvl 50 rogue with no more than 1700 mana (oh good old DLW :P ).

I think this will be good. Due to the pedal system and dual/triple minor healing, babashoppers with no "skills" (sorry again ^_^ ) would be able to overcome against people which can actually control what&#39;s called combo, even if have less equipment than the other. This will balance in some way the game and as said before, only the ones that will use their intelligence to adapt will remain.

I&#39;m so back to Ares as soon as Ronark Base Camp gets released :P

Banned

Im gonna tell you whats sad The fact you say how much shit you do in real life and your still on these forums (TROLLLLLL).

Your still talking like Manes is good, hahaha? Dont you have a job or something? Or a fat girlfriend to feed?

Id love to see your so called "skills" @ Hellsgarem; come pls

Now im going back to do work, you can keep posting your stupid ass replies (its getting old already).

I wont read them till later today <3

Regards [/b]
    you in a whirl LOL !!!hangover ? do not confusion.. is not the same guy lol, and yes im still here coz i had few hours free, only some homework & study.. and do not worry i have gf

And if im still here for reply you are still here for the same thing... gogogo work and lets see what will happen in HG gl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div>
    Actually, have you noticed that when healing with pure minor you heal less than with hp+minor combo? When you heal yourself with only minor (let&#39;s say you have 6k mana already) you are just depending on a single healing method. On the other hand, when you heal using both hp pot and minor there will be certain moments during which you&#39;ll get healed by the two methods at the same time, thus you&#39;ll get a much better heal than with just minor heal or just hp pot (and supposing you&#39;d be using a single minor heal).
    What 0000000 said is true, before going 70+ this game would require better "skills" (sorry, I still cannot consider skilled someone just for being able to combo in this game)...mana cap was way lower than now and you couldn&#39;t even have 2 minor in the same skillbar...you&#39;d see rogues tanking warriors, BPs, other rogues, by just using intelligence to fight (I recommend watching Chusco&#39;s pk video)...now, try controlling your minor healing as you said in your guide by using a lvl 50 rogue with no more than 1700 mana (oh good old DLW ).

I think this will be good. Due to the pedal system and dual/triple minor healing, babashoppers with no "skills" (sorry again ) would be able to overcome against people which can actually control what&#39;s called combo, even if have less equipment than the other. This will balance in some way the game and as said before, only the ones that will use their intelligence to adapt will remain.

I&#39;m so back to Ares as soon as Ronark Base Camp gets released[/b]
    DAMN ZUAHAHHA mate try do some math... what u think is 100% wrong.. do not say sentence if u dont have a good approach at Math..
    thoughts worth 0 without a good base. Did you saw my image posted in page 3 in this topic? i there explain the real difference between the 2 heal method..

Trust me what u and 0000000 said is not correct...Also for a rogue with 2000mana only is better do only pure minor....damn it how u can do hp+minor with 2k mana ZUHAHA
    u risk each time to left with 0 for attacks lol

We should open a little tournament => me VS all the rogue here with hp+minor combo in HG server with same gear and lvl =)

there is a big difference between thoughts and what is real

if is that the 0000000 i knew from old Ares, i believe him about the system...have you ever seen him in action nemo? XD

i just can say, damnit!^^

no class should be self-sufficient in a team-based game...

1) warrior - tank, hard hitter, cant heal, cant run away, cant cure, cant support party other than...being a party hammer
    2) priest - support, can duff and kill and cure and heal, cant run away, has to stop to heal, heals can be canceled
    3) mage - support, can not solo simply cause of low hp and def, cant run away (ok can blink), cant cure, cant heal

rogue? LF, cure, magic shield with duration item geting crazy resistance, stealth, minor akar party tanking with chitin shield and def armours? can always run away and with CP can deal massive dmgs,

now ppl are gonna say that this kills a vs...well a vs is a figment of spoiled brats who likes to see themselves as zoro the lonesome hero, this is a party based game and its like its supposed to be played

the fact is that over time, with lvl increase (with it the stats) assasins stopped being a team players (generally speaking), they dont care about party members because they are self-sufficient which actually kills a good part of the game.

and anyway...its mgames product, its their source code and they have the right to do with it whatever they want....dont like it? quit! leave! bb! watch not to get hit by the door on your way out

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-17-2022, 04:20 AM