Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

25jan steam+ new server launches

This is a discussion on 25jan steam+ new server launches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; er ma gerd lez do this...
Page: 13

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

er ma gerd lez do this
    azreal313 likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I'm bored of this pointless argument, its like talking to a brick wall.
    I've neutralized every single one of your pitiful arguments but sure. You keep telling yourself that, surely you know more about gw2 than someone that played it day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I've neutralized every single one of your pitiful arguments but sure. You keep telling yourself that, surely you know more about gw2 than someone that played it day 1.
    You're delusional Razor, also I started playing GW2 before it officially released(because of the preorder early access) sooo, yea okay bud.

You're delusional Razor, also I started playing GW2 before it officially released(because of the preorder early access) sooo, yea okay bud.
    Yeah, and when did you quit?

I like how you think those 3 days headstart add some value to your post. I pre-ordered as well FYI.

Yeah, and when did you quit?

I like how you think those 3 days headstart add some value to your post. I pre-ordered as well FYI.
    I've played off and on since then, admittedly HoT hasn't really kept me very interested in the game, WvW is basically dead content now because ANet let's it die and the raid doesn't interest me, I mentioned when I started because you implied by saying you've plays since release that I haven't done the same.

Mod flaming more than anyone else in forum. What a place.
    azreal313 and Goathorns like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I can't believe I am about to say this but razor is right. KO is an extremely complex game. It took many of us years to learn a lot of things about this game; whether it be efficient farming patterns, proper use of skills, proper timing of skills, etc, in PVP anyway, so I sincerely doubt that newer players will join and actually invest themselves to learn this game to the degree many of us do. Fuck man, I just learned something new about CP the other day while watching a turk VS; it's pretty amazing how many neat little things you can do in this game to get ahead. I will be really surprised if even 100 new player stay after a month on the new launch of steam.

I've played off and on since then, admittedly HoT hasn't really kept me very interested in the game, WvW is basically dead content now because ANet let's it die and the raid doesn't interest me, I mentioned when I started because you implied by saying you've plays since release that I haven't done the same.
    Well I've got nearly 3k hours in that game. For someone that claims to have played for so long, you surely have gotten a truckload of facts horribly wrong.

Bottom line for this off-topic chain: gw2 isn't p2w and can't be compared to KO in that regard. You can get liquid gold from usd but it doesn't matter if it doesn't really help you outgearing anyone, like it does in KO. Furthermore you don't need to pay a single cent to be able to compete in spvp while in KO you need a myriad of monthly renewable services and bonuses to fight on an equal ground.

@ilterates, I've only fought fire with fire. Feel free to submit a complaint in the feedback section
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Mod flaming more than anyone else in forum. What a place.
    It's even funnier when you know he's a mod on the biggest private server right now, bit of a conflict of interest right?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I can't believe I am about to say this but razor is right. KO is an extremely complex game. It took many of us years to learn a lot of things about this game; whether it be efficient farming patterns, proper use of skills, proper timing of skills, etc, in PVP anyway, so I sincerely doubt that newer players will join and actually invest themselves to learn this game to the degree many of us do. Fuck man, I just learned something new about CP the other day while watching a turk VS; it's pretty amazing how many neat little things you can do in this game to get ahead. I will be really surprised if even 100 new player stay after a month on the new launch of steam.
    The argument has changed so much, first it was about how nobody new would ever stay on KO because its a dated game, now it's about how nobody would play because its incredibly P2W, they can't stick to the same argument because people keep proving them wrong :P

It's even funnier when you know he's a mod on the biggest private server right now, bit of a conflict of interest right?
    Whatever bs helps you sleep at night I guess.

Well I've got nearly 3k hours in that game. For someone that claims to have played for so long, you surely have gotten a truckload of facts horribly wrong.

Bottom line for this off-topic chain: gw2 isn't p2w and can't be compared to KO in that regard. You can get liquid gold from usd but it doesn't matter if it doesn't really help you outgearing anyone, like it does in KO. Furthermore you don't need to pay a single cent to be able to compete in spvp while in KO you need a myriad of monthly renewable services and bonuses to fight on an equal ground.

@ilterates, I've only fought fire with fire. Feel free to submit a complaint in the feedback section
    Everyone has a different definition of pay to win, if you try hard enough you can make an argument that any game is pay to win, this whole argument is subjective and stupid.

The argument has changed so much, first it was about how nobody new would ever stay on KO because its a dated game, now it's about how nobody would play because its incredibly P2W, they can't stick to the same argument because people keep proving them wrong :P
    Psst this is where you switched from outdated game that won't stick to P2W after you got schooled)
    You can literally buy in-game money with USD, and with that in-game money you can buy the best items in the game, you can buy boosters that give you more movement speed, attack damage etc that all make you stronger than someone who doesn't pay in the game, that game is as P2W as KO is if not MORE so, and before you say Edge of the Mists doesn't have any way to buy gear, it doesn't matter because EotM isn't real PvP, WvW is real PvP and you can buy retardedly big advantages there with IRL money.
    Anyways, after midgard I only have hatred towards usko, if you guys enjoy it go ahead and try to find enjoyment in it, just don't spread easily disproven bs because it makes you look bad!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    If i may ask, how do you farm? is it one of the ways i mentioned above or is there something else you did? looking forward to find out more ways to farm decent money in USKO. If it's true and you managed to farm full +8 on a new server, i'd be glad to know how.
    Basically everything you said, but the key is to never miss the events. I mean you can't really farm much Noah just playing during non events. Do all events and leave your computer running overnight selling shit and stupid high prices. A lot of the time I would go around and buy up all the +7 Raptors and then jack the price up 10-15 million. You would be surprised what those turks will pay for +7 items so they can go break them on the anvil.

I used to sell a full inventory of +7 Raptors for 150 mil each when the market was at 120 mil and I would usually sell out overnight.

Why is our mod going extremely off topic here, this is a place to talk about steam launch and he's discussing about GW2 and flaming the fuq out of this topic, hello???