Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 168

Accounts being banned for Babashopping?

This is a discussion on Accounts being banned for Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ZeroSkrull some1 said happymeal is back in ardream? O.o WHAT!?!? Who the fuck said that? I have ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkrull View Post
    some1 said happymeal is back in ardream? O.o
    WHAT!?!? Who the fuck said that? I have been away for the last week for my uncles funeral, if the account was unblocked im sure i would have at least been told so.

    Edit, Roy told me he saw it earlier in Folk village naked with just the hammer on. But i just had my sister and Prodigy both try to log and they both told me the same thing, the account is blocked....
    Last edited by jaspreet; 09-17-2010 at 10:54 PM.

  2. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    i think a complaint has been filed with the BBB about all these bans without definitive proof of anything.. wouldnt keep fingers crossed but maybe it'll help
    BBB is shit... it can't really do anything to k2, maybe only hurts their busineses with other companies that my check their status there...

    Athenrye said long time ago that ya they watch it sometimes, but BBB can't tell them what to do and even if they have low rate,it still wont change a thing.

  3. #108
    Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    WHAT!?!? Who the fuck said that? I have been away for the last week for my uncles funeral, if the account was unblocked im sure i would have at least been told so.

    Edit, Roy told me he saw it earlier in Folk village naked with just the hammer on. But i just had my sister and Prodigy both try to log and they both told me the same thing, the account is blocked....
    how does that make any sense at all. unless a gm logged it lol

  4. #109
    PurEppOwnage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirinom22 View Post
    I'm already lvl 70 in WOW and haven't been playing long...

    in my opinon WOW is not a grind...

    They have automated system that matches 5 people for a random dungeon which makes EXP fast, and gives you awesome items.

    Also there are a bazillion quests that are relatively easy that allow for fast EXP.

    Once i got lvl 60 and bought flying mount for 225gold, all the quests in outland i could fly to SUPER FAST, and in just a few days i'm already lvl 70

    Changing from usko to wow took a little while to get use to... but its worth it.

    WOW is much better game, and 1000x bigger.

    Its mainly Americans.

    Awesome customer support.

    Babashopping is pretty pointless, coins and items are so easy to get there is no point to babashop.
    Once u get 80 and uve got all the heroics gear it sucks. U need a clan to raid at specific times to get good gear and theres always some one who screws up. The pvp in wow is fun, but if ur used to ko it seems like the time in between skills takes ages. After less then a year u will be playing another game

  5. #110
    B.M.F Senior Member 稣제逸눇Leqend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    721

    Default

    no acounts will ever be banned for baba'ing or 75% of ko would shut down end of story

  6. #111
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    yeas dude any account can get if the baba i think

  7. #112
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    but im not sure i have seen alot baba but they didnt get banned

  8. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    561

    Default

    patel 9/10 your clan would be banned if they really implemented it with baba=ban

  9. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    lol i made a topic in official forum about athenrye and got banned

    guess the truth hurts them =\

  10. #115
    ILLNeSs
    Guest

    Default

    babashopping isnt against the knightonline TOS they just say they arnt responsible for things bought on the blackmarket :P

  11. #116
    Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Fınland oke?
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what the fuck are u still doing in these forums if u already quit? im kinda tired of ur constant bullshitting about everything u knowitall wannabe. nobody cares how old school u are or were, the only real sad thing is that ur too attached to this game to even stop reading such a sad forum.

    long story short gtfo nobody cares about ur opinion. til now u might say? No i really dont give a shit but its annoying. i just read the 1st paragraph of every bs post of urs and see how it always contains something along the lines of "5 years ago" "this game is not worth it anymore" "u all should quit" "old times"... no one cares, seriously.

    ontopic: about time tbh, cant wait to see them sad kidz crying over the spilt usd.
    Just lolling at topics like these and people like you, other than that I spend most of the time in off-topic and movie section. Actually why am I even explaining this to you, you know the saying "never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". This is gamers4life.com now, not ko4life.com.
    E-Thugs, gotta love 'em <3

    I really don't understand why people are QQ'ing about being banned for babashopping, you know the risks and you're willing to take them. You can't really blame K2 for trying to keep their game clear (which causes a bit lol's because they never really do anything except piss people off). Gold and item wipes are pretty common and they've been happening in the past and they will be happening in the future. Legit players might be punished too but that's why you just gotta be persistent and spam the crap out of the gm's :P
    Last edited by Dark3lf; 09-18-2010 at 10:53 PM.

  12. #117
    Senior Member renzorider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    105

    Default

    oohappymealoo is online idk which account got banned >.<, its online now died at cz town.

  13. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    659 S Flower St, Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Just lolling at topics like these and people like you, other than that I spend most of the time in off-topic and movie section. Actually why am I even explaining this to you, you know the saying "never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". This is gamers4life.com now, not ko4life.com.
    E-Thugs, gotta love 'em <3

    I really don't understand why people are QQ'ing about being banned for babashopping, you know the risks and you're willing to take them. You can't really blame K2 for trying to keep their game clear (which causes a bit lol's because they never really do anything except piss people off). Gold and item wipes are pretty common and they've been happening in the past and they will be happening in the future. Legit players might be punished too but that's why you just gotta be persistent and spam the crap out of the gm's :P
    Well said.

  14. #119
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Just lolling at topics like these and people like you, other than that I spend most of the time in off-topic and movie section. Actually why am I even explaining this to you, you know the saying "never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". This is gamers4life.com now, not ko4life.com.
    E-Thugs, gotta love 'em <3

    I really don't understand why people are QQ'ing about being banned for babashopping, you know the risks and you're willing to take them. You can't really blame K2 for trying to keep their game clear (which causes a bit lol's because they never really do anything except piss people off). Gold and item wipes are pretty common and they've been happening in the past and they will be happening in the future. Legit players might be punished too but that's why you just gotta be persistent and spam the crap out of the gm's :P
    call me an e-thug, lol id rather be one instead of being the jerk browsing forums about a game u can only pretend to be over with.

  15. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    659 S Flower St, Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    call me an e-thug, lol id rather be one instead of being the jerk browsing forums about a game u can only pretend to be over with.
    Funny, Why do i always see someone flaming this forum and game, but yet comes back and backing himself up with a hypocritical statement?


    On Topic. I think i was first to be banned for babashopping. Oh... Did i lose alot.... I bet I'm up for the records of top 3
    Last edited by Koopy; 09-19-2010 at 02:34 AM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •