Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; paddy is jealous of TEZ because paddy was never as succesful in this game as TEZ was so now hes ...
Page: 6

Banned

paddy is jealous of TEZ because paddy was never as succesful in this game as TEZ was so now hes trying to bring down TEZ..
    /cry more pls paddy

Banned

If u knew the GBs were duped, and yet still made a bussines out of it, then u are no better than the duper.

Maybe ur a nice guy, but that doesnt gives u any right to do such bussines. IRL if u bought stolen stuff u share the same punishment as the theif.[/b]
    CAP diff is this is a game where pixels would not stand up in court.....so what if i made some money....also if it were just a small amount of money i prob would not waste my time...but come on 10k...thats not greed thats just stupid if u pass that up
    like i said w/e i can still sleep at night....also this is a game not real life and in real life i would not buy stolen property knowningly anyways
    Its a game who gives a fuck what tez does or doesnt.

Get a life[/b]
    +1

Banned

Greed: An excessive desire to acquire or possess more than what one needs or deserves.

now, did you do something to deserve that $10 grand? did you need that $10 grand for surgery or medical needs?

you're no difference than those cheating turks (generalization), however you have greed just like them.

i found it funny the only 1 defending you are your clanies, im pretty sure they like their bribe money.

MakuLine

Greed: An excessive desire to acquire or possess more than what one needs or deserves.

now, did you do something to deserve that $10 grand? did you need that $10 grand for surgery or medical needs?

you're no difference than those cheating turks (generalization), however you have greed just like them.

i found it funny the only 1 defending you are your clanies, im pretty sure they like their bribe money.[/b]

I'm not his clannie and I don't even know him,but Tez always had good items, and always was a good upgrader (From what I read)! Now someone tries to show that he is a Babashopper,but if it is this case, what changes???? He is still the same Person... If you never liked him then you have a bigger reason to hate him,but if not then you are a real freak if you quit the friendship because of his "Babashopping" or his shade past...
    People should not care unless they get annoyed by Tez or if he'd show off his items and was proud of being so legit and geared 1337 or being rich or get , but I don't think Tez does that.

Banned

i found it funny the only 1 defending you are your clanies, im pretty sure they like their bribe money.[/b]
    bribe money 0o dam i havent even talked to any of them except tms....also half the people defending me are not even in my clan dumbass

XenO

Its a game who gives a fuck what tez does or doesnt.

Get a life[/b]
    Sure, since people like you don't care then i'll start duping stuff, fucking up your server but who gives a shit right?

MakuLine

Sure, since people like you don't care then i'll start duping stuff, fucking up your server but who gives a shit right?[/b]

Tez didn't fuck up the Server,Ali1989 did

Kiler666

grats Paddy i am with You.

I always fell like "wtf why ppl forget that Tez was KOM sucker ???".
    U made 10k easy in game that is your defense ?? haha u r fcktard. ofc now law is not fixed abt e-items and trade e-items and ofc u wont go to jail coz of this cash, but no1 can say "bla bla bla Tez is nice guy ".
    If u steal a car for 10k from damn rich guy u can always say "who cars??? ... no1!!".

gj Paddy

Banned

paddy is jealous of TEZ because paddy was never as succesful in this game as TEZ was so now hes trying to bring down TEZ..
    /cry more pls paddy[/b]
    Why do you consider Tez having success in this game? Because he got lvl 80 with the help of kids that had nothing else to do? or maybe because he is a leader of his so called "good/top" clan. Oblivion was a top clan, only according to nps...I would never consider it to be anything else.

ShiningTears

It's stupid for people to say..."Who cares what a person does, it's just a game"..

While it's true in some cases...it's not necessarily true for a MMORPG. An online role playing game either lives or dies by the community that plays it. I've played games where the graphics were absolutely horrid, but where the community was so good that you really didn't care. Thus, in MMORPG's players gain reputation for the things they do, and the things that they choose not to do.

Therefore, if you want to play a game where you can cheat, and do shady things, and no one say anything about it or care...go load up your X-Box 360. Until then, any MMORPG gaming community has the right to voice their opinion on subjects like this.

The bottom line is...if you're not playing an online RPG to have fun with your friends, and be a part of a community...then why play it?

Banned

what annoys me is he going onto this forum, posting about sending ksc. files to GM to get the cheating turks banned. however he admit in buying obviously dupe GBs to screw up the economy (im sure it is already bad). Also when buying those GBs he helped the duper.

intentional is a more serious crime than careless behavior, Thank you.

Banned

Sure, since people like you don't care then i'll start duping stuff, fucking up your server but who gives a shit right?[/b]
    be my guest i havent cared about what others do for around a year or so...turks fucked it up long ago...i play still though dont i....i dont care what goes on around me....let the dupers have +10 items it doesnt bother me...i only log to chat with clan and pk with clan....nothing more
    Tez didn't fuck up the Server,Ali1989 did[/b]
    servers been fucked up way before ali...he didnt mess it up...its been messed up for almost 2 years now

Banned

what annoys me is he going onto this forum, posting about sending ksc. files to GM to get the cheating turks banned. however he admit in buying obviously dupe GBs to screw up the economy (im sure it is already bad). Also when buying those GBs he helped the duper.

intentional is a more serious crime than careless behavior, Thank you.[/b]

i messed up economy? u crazy....when i bought them gbs were 10 usd each which means there was NO gbs on diez.....i didnt mess up the economy....u can blame that on the guy who decided to go above and beyond.......if u asked a turk they would have told u there is cafes selling 10000000 gbs per day for 20 cents....thats what messed it up

i bought them in the begining to even out the fucking economy and it did

MakuLine

no chill and enjoy eastern monday..

DragonFire

Holydreamz speaks god awful english, Zaraki had to translate everything for him, hence why earlier today he said 'have fuck yourself' to me before blocking me on msn. Tez is meerly using the language that he needs to in order to appeal to Holy...

anyhow

Tez care to explain...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=121813

in which you claim to have burned numerous +7 avedons... yet.... the day before you created this topic you already had a +8 avedon, which you still have to this day

[/b]

I know I'm about 5 pages too late. But I was there when it was made.

And why do you care so much paddy, I'm not trying to start anything. But you quit ko so long ago and you say you don't care. Yet you do these kind of things. And don't try and blame this on me playing tez's character. Because if it was anyone else I would have said the same response.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast