Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

BadCompany From Ares.

This is a discussion on BadCompany From Ares. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pls dont make me say some things about your past, stfu kkthnx bb[/b] Hahah you make me laugh. :lol: :lol: ...
Page: 6

pls dont make me say some things about your past, stfu kkthnx bb[/b]
    Hahah you make me laugh. :lol: :lol:
    Please share to ko4life about my past. Like they care, and like i care.
    I just love when everyone say that they are legal on Ares. That is bullshit.
    Every top clan on Ares has few members who liked to dupe it - dupe it, in the past i mean.

So please Neron say "some things about my past".

haha

yoursodone12

Oh shut the fuck up Synthetic. Why don't you go get rolled by TehGun on Olympia some more with one dagger. Sorry faggot.

Damn, this is the first hardcore ares drama topic in awhile. Its great. Please keep it open xD

On topic, would like to also know where the screenshot came from. I dont really know drake, but tank mage is a friend.

hmm

NeronDomitius

Every top clan on Ares has few members who liked to dupe it - dupe it, in the past i mean.

So please Neron say "some things about my past". Tell them about fragments we had, including you and your brother Vlado.

haha[/b]
    :huh: me and my brother vlado? tard, u dont even know who i am lol, i've been in cs for maybe 2 days

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

OK. First of all, to the retard who wanted to know how that screen shot was taken, it came straight from Turkish forums. Don't ask me who took it, no one knows at this time.
    Second of all, I didn't want to post anything about this issue as I am good friends with most of BC and it's members, but I have proof of Silly telling me all about this problem.
    It is, for a fact, an NP bug. Although XDrakeX is the old PerpetualDreamer, doesn't mean he can have 6+M NP coming from the character. Especially, if the guy never pk's, not just that -- He's not even 80.
    Like Silly already mentioned, XDrakeX won 2Billion EXP from the PUS (in his letters) and when he pressed accept, I suppose it simply did not kick into his character and sent support tickets about it.
    Eventually, K2 or a GM or whatever had logged into his account to "fix" the issue, but instead the retards added 4Million NP to the character instead of 2Billion EXP. Silly says "Drake told me, my acct is fixed now and I asked Drake, but you didn't get the levels, so wtf? and Drake says, don't worry, it's fixed now. I honestly don't care about this bug and I know nothing will be done to fix it. I have nothing against BC nor any other clan on Ares, but now that this topic is posted, therefore comes the people who don't know jack shit about something but still post something absolutely retarded and unnecessary = flaming. I say, lock this topic... Not like there can be anything done to undo the NP addition to Drake, and yes Silly, 4M NP does help quite A LOT in the rankings, but being #1 doesn't quite matter to us, seeing we still have nearly 28+M NP in clan after donations :lol:
    Conclusion --> Shit happens = /lock_topic. ým go 2 skool, bb.

So please Neron say "some things about my past".

haha[/b]
    i can tell you something about his past

he is a partizan!!!!!

Azrhaidia

ah, the mudslinging continues....
    ppl will try to start shit about anything these days.
    first Vindi were bug abusers, now BC are np buggers...ffs lets just tarnish all the gg english speaking clans on Ares.
    so hmm, whos next, maybe someone will "find" another SS of something that has an explanation, but ppl refuse to accept it
    becasue they are more concerned with throwing sand in others eyes and directing the attention towards someone else.

agendas

doesnt drake have another character? and theres people on olympia with 3m nps no reason why someone on ares oldest server, couldnt have 5m np or 4m even..... .and i know there are...... but for the short time i played in BC i thought he had another character :/ so he would have been inactive and nps would have been useful

NuXx

i can tell you something about his past

he is a partizan!!!!!

[/b]
    lmao, good 1

stefann

he is a partizan!!!!![/b]
    aka P.F.C 4ever = Serbia

The Issue at hand has been solved, Drake did not NP bug he recieved his compensation by fault of k2's Handling. I Find it very disturbing that As Organized that Vindi/Ruth is that this post wasn't intentional and made as a clan decision. If it wasn't than maybe Synthetic should learn his role.

If you have a problem with a person speak to them or the clan leaders maybe. Don't bring your Sniffling ass to a forum for 10000 people to say's What THEY think is the truth.

frenchy81_28

i`m sure none of them r gonna reply since one of them told them the truth
    so they r gonna be like HMMM WTF I FEEL STUPID WHAT I`M GONNA REPLY NOW

and for all any of you know, it could be sarcasm.

if he is such a hacker, get CS or a GM to check the ip's that have logged both his character and Tank_mage around the time it was noticed that you couldnt log it. I bet it wouldnt be a match[/b]
    Maybe Vindictive should follow your advice before MAKING statements as XDRAKEX NP bugged. h34r:

HOW FUNNY LMAO...vindictive is complaing about our NP....haha we at least dont buy 500 NP's from NPC and donate them to clan...damn u should think about that what u noobs are doing.. for ppl who not playing on ares...vindictive is 3rd ranked clan on ares...holding CSW and doing Isi/ felankor...they have selfish ppl in the clan ( not all ) and even more selfish leaders...they think they are the best ppl on the whole fucking game...well they cant see it that there is a clan with more NP's donated..muhaha

doesnt drake have another character? and theres people on olympia with 3m nps no reason why someone on ares oldest server, couldnt have 5m np or 4m even..... .and i know there are...... but for the short time i played in BC i thought he had another character :/ so he would have been inactive and nps would have been useful[/b]
    Theres only two warriors on the server with high np which is Arcangel and Hadin, Hadin still plays and i'm sure JAQQ is Arcangel with shit items. Drake struggles to get the worst np symbol, never see him in pk wars or cz and out of the blue moon he had nearly perm red s and has 4.8m donated to clan. Sure from someone out of Ares you'll think its possible but comming from Ares, theres no way he obtained that by doing what 99% of us do (pk)

The thing is BC, none of you have backed up your proof of CS handing him over so much NP, personally i think it's a load of bullshit and i think would never happen to any char. If it was true, he would 100% be able to have the CS replies.

well they cant see it that there is a clan with more NP's donated..muhaha[/b]
    We don't care if anybody has more then us, our only goal was to obtain glowy armbands and you and i both know, it we wanted that No.1 spot so bad, we would have it in seconds.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast