Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Amine Cocaine, u dont even deserve to live, go and die pls *<_< * h43r: ...
Page: 21

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine
    Cocaine, u dont even deserve to live, go and die pls *<_< *h43r: .
    Becca is one of the coolest person i ever saw in all my life *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    Love Poka :wub:[/b]
    wrong one ^_^

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine
    Becca is one of the coolest person i ever saw in all my life *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    Love Poka :wub:[/b]
    wrong one ^_^

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Ascendere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ascendere)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine

Love Poka :wub:
    wrong one ^_^[/b]
    whoops :lol:

Amine :wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Ascendere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ascendere)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine

Love Poka :wub:
    wrong one ^_^[/b]
    whoops :lol:

Amine :wub:

becca i dont know if u even remember me or not but w/ all the people you know on here im sure you will get ur stuff back

becca i dont know if u even remember me or not but w/ all the people you know on here im sure you will get ur stuff back

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by giga
    Why would I forget you Giga ?

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by giga
    Why would I forget you Giga ?

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

Dragonfaire, i never personally attacked you, but you sure did attack me.

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME ! I begged for my own things back you don't know a fucking thing about me !
    You really are dumb as brick aren't you ?
    ok, i dealt with it at first but now i'm not going to.

I find you to be a whiney little bitch. you lost your poor little gm-made items. boo fucking hoo. i cant stand when people bitch about losing shit they didnt even earn. i bet you gladly accepted that +8 shell and said yay maybe i will have a use now. i cant understand how somebody could accept those items. you got hacked and lost your priest chitin +7, OH NOESSSS. how much did a +1 priest chitin cost back then? like 300k. i'm sure you could have asked a friend of urs to lend you 50m so u could make some more +7 chitin, but no, you cried and called upon k2 and were blessed with +8 SHELL and a +7 CHITIN SHIELD, an item that rarely even drops any more. fucking rediculous.

You really must be a child.
    still no answer as to why the block on msn :blink: :wacko: what did i do :blink: :wacko:[/b]
    I got fussed at because of you <_<[/b][/quote]

what why all i said was becca said you were a cool guy and she talks to you on msn....and i didnt even get his msn from....but ok whatever not really a good reason to block someone and its not like u really got grounded....ty...w/e your still a good person and not going to flame you and be petty

bb as you put it

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine

Dragonfaire, i never personally attacked you, but you sure did attack me.

YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME ! I begged for my own things back you don't know a fucking thing about me !
    You really are dumb as brick aren't you ?
    ok, i dealt with it at first but now i'm not going to.

I find you to be a whiney little bitch. you lost your poor little gm-made items. boo fucking hoo. i cant stand when people bitch about losing shit they didnt even earn. i bet you gladly accepted that +8 shell and said yay maybe i will have a use now. i cant understand how somebody could accept those items. you got hacked and lost your priest chitin +7, OH NOESSSS. how much did a +1 priest chitin cost back then? like 300k. i'm sure you could have asked a friend of urs to lend you 50m so u could make some more +7 chitin, but no, you cried and called upon k2 and were blessed with +8 SHELL and a +7 CHITIN SHIELD, an item that rarely even drops any more. fucking rediculous.

You really must be a child.
    still no answer as to why the block on msn :blink: :wacko: what did i do :blink: :wacko:[/b]
    I got fussed at because of you <_<[/b][/quote]

what why all i said was becca said you were a cool guy and she talks to you on msn....and i didnt even get his msn from....but ok whatever not really a good reason to block someone and its not like u really got grounded....ty...w/e your still a good person and not going to flame you and be petty

bb as you put it

Vlein

^likes boys

Vlein

^likes boys

Reitsu

in the knight online world k2 is god. one day dragonfaire was robbed and she seeked out k2 and have found god. then god raised his finger, pressed enter, and suddently dragonfaire is clothed in full shell +8 and cs+8. some naked people saw this and said to god that these items are illegit so god zapped them and they all disappeared. the naked and non-naked others of the knight online world are afraid of god so they only cursed at dragonfaire.

Reitsu

in the knight online world k2 is god. one day dragonfaire was robbed and she seeked out k2 and have found god. then god raised his finger, pressed enter, and suddently dragonfaire is clothed in full shell +8 and cs+8. some naked people saw this and said to god that these items are illegit so god zapped them and they all disappeared. the naked and non-naked others of the knight online world are afraid of god so they only cursed at dragonfaire.

krankyb

Becca you know I love you! I hate that you are quitting cause I know that even if you dont get those items back you have enough friends and smarts about this game to get items that are still good in order to keep playing. Besides this game has never been about having the best character in order for me to keep playing, it has always been about the people that I play with that are great. (and yes I hate BAD turks also)

And as a fellow girl in this game and having gotten customer support for this reason all I can say is more power to you. I would have taken the items and ran and prayed that they did not do a roll back that day.

By the way if you dont want to use google try the BBB.com website and you will find the number for customer service.

Love ya Becca!
    If you decide to stay let me know what I can do to help.

Kranky_B
    Clan Leader
    The_Dark_Ones