Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Which is hardest ?

This is a discussion on Which is hardest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm yea what ever my m8 says i still think sins are harder than archer and i just think hes ...
Page: 7

chimera2888

Hmm yea what ever my m8 says i still think sins are harder than archer and i just think hes pissed on me cuz i hopefully hit lvl 70 tomow and i wanna take
    the shield instead of the sword

why i dont want to take the sword? first of all my upgrading skills suck ass serious yesterday i tryed to upgrade raptor and impact both failed to +4 in a row... so u can see if i take the sword it will be a problem since i lose all my items to +4-5 xD

why i want the shield cuz the shield can be useful in only +3 and most ppl told me to take the shield cuz the only shield thats better is cs ( <---note was told that) so yea tell me what u think shield or sword and why [/b]
    now this topic is changing it&#39;s direction
    ill just answer this then ask some one to close this dam thing >.>
    psword-is best warrior weapon but its only usefull +7+
    pshield-only other shield better then it is cs(ur right lolz but as most like to argu its discontinued/ impossobly low drop rate) and the shield is good at +3 (ur right there again lolz)
    but the shield can easly be replaced with a ds, and since ur only using shield wile running away (whitch i assume is like 10% of the time if ur not a pussy) then its not rele worth it to take the shield...
    the sword rele is worth taking and is an incredible weapon to have at ur disposal but u gota risk it to +7+ whitch most people dont like so they go with shield
    long story short
    pick sword if u think u can up it
    pick shield if ur satisfied with what u already got

CLOSE PLZ

MyBitch

After reading 1/3 of the post. didnt wanna read more since ppl started to flame and come whit weird comments..

I have played both and i find them pretty equal.. Sin i find harder tho, this is manly cuz my brain dont funktion well enogh to send signals to all my 10 fingers and tell them to minor+combo.. ( im a potting sin whit a rr combo ).

other then the combo its important to suport ur party.. i see many sin&#39;s that dont know how they do that..

but it all comes down to what u like playing most, what is more enjoyable for u.

I prefer Archer, but is playing sin atm mainly cuz its harder to get a lvling party, since turks dont like adding them.

ArminVanBuuren

Finally I could finish reading all the stuff. :lol:

Being a sin I had some difficult learning combo...but it was during KO, not even KE, when no one was high lvl enough to master it properly (well, maybe Bobert :lol: ) and atm I think rogue, both archer and sin have quite some charming to play with. Both can be used as a support/attack character at the same time, but I may say, that even being a sin, archer is harder to play atm. -_-

Archer has to know how to do his job...a single mistake in timing (while potting, attacking and running/avoiding) would be fatal. The archer, unlike the sin, cannot depend on minor healing while attacking, only while running away, so archers must depend only on potting, limiting their surviving chances.

Now, while attacking, most of the skills of the archer demand him to stay at the same place while they use it, making hard to them to chase someone, and even in range, some useful skills are not even failsafe, so is not as easy as some may think. Sin, on the other hand, has the ability to run just side by side with the enemy and hit him while he does it, making sin a better killer than the archer.

There&#39;s also the fact that &#39;till now, archers have been awfully limited by their weapon&#39;s chances...I think that all the options an archer has for a weapon are not enough, since most of them can&#39;t provide the player enough damage to deal with stronger enemies, thus, the archers are limited by their own AP, making most of them become a supporter character. So, to get better ap and be able to kill something, archers most of the time have to reduce HP and AC (thus, their chances to survive) to increase a bit their ap, so they can get to kill someone.

I&#39;ve played a lot of games in my life...most MMORPGs I&#39;ve played I&#39;ve created Shylah, being always my main character...but this is the only game in which I had to become something different than an archer, due to those disadvantages...sin if fun to play, has many features, but c&#39;mon guys, is definitely not harder than being an archer.

Zaczaco11

archer is harder because it boring as hell

learned it in 20 minuts[/b]
    oh yeah (rolf)

SillyHo

Josh with your post you prove my point. If archer was so easy, why arent there more??? It isnt easy in ardream where the attacks are so over balanced (lvl 55 skill for sin is still the 1st or second best skill up to lvl 74, no other class depends on their 55 skill as much). It isnt easy in CZ where against most equally geared and lvled character classes you will struggle. The step back method preferred by most rogues when they face me is irritating to say the least. All 5 shots should hit a sin who is able to hit me with a dagger, if they make the spread of the arrows a bit more narrow you would see archers having more of a chance in a 1v1. All of you want to limit an archers strength in a 1v1 y getting close and crying when we maximize it by scooting away. Not saying sin is easy to master by any means, just the art of becoming a good archer is harder to learn.

Josh with your post you prove my point. If archer was so easy, why arent there more??? It isnt easy in ardream where the attacks are so over balanced (lvl 55 skill for sin is still the 1st or second best skill up to lvl 74, no other class depends on their 55 skill as much). It isnt easy in CZ where against most equally geared and lvled character classes you will struggle. The step back method preferred by most rogues when they face me is irritating to say the least. All 5 shots should hit a sin who is able to hit me with a dagger, if they make the spread of the arrows a bit more narrow you would see archers having more of a chance in a 1v1. All of you want to limit an archers strength in a 1v1 y getting close and crying when we maximize it by scooting away. Not saying sin is easy to master by any means, just the art of becoming a good archer is harder to learn.[/b]
    Because it is boring, most sins has been an archer for a week or two, coz it looked fun, but even after a week it gets so boring they go back to sin. Thats why the ones who can stand it, like it, are good at it.

wildcatalley

I never played a high level archer, but how well does the lvl 72 skill work? Hit while you run...

Archer isn&#39;t hard to play, but to be good it is! You have so many attacks with different purposes that there is a huge difference between an archer who just z&#39;s and skills vs one who makes full use of all the archer skills. Archers can be a lot like mages but with better ac, and of course light feet.

To be a decent sin is much harder than a decent archer, but I think what makes a Great archer requires more skill than what makes a Great sin. Just my thoughts (even though I never played one)

Anyone with half a brain can play an archer quite well..

nathan16

both take skills. sin harder..

Sin by far, Comboing Mhing etc. =P

Babiesforlunch

not gonnna read through everything

but:

ARCHER IS THE EASIEST CLASS TO PLAY [/b]
    Tired of people saying that archer is so easy. It might be easy for you to run around and ks people but it takes skill to play support, styx the priests at the right time, take down mages, slow the warriors and cure whoever needs it. Theres a reason why alot of people dont play archer, I will admit that it takes very nice gear to make a powerful archer, but when you say you cant 1v1? ive been 70+ warriors and lvl 75 sins with only a dd helm and quest belt. I do have dual rols dual HR chit 8s and ib+8 and only wp but i still take down sins that are higher level then me, even with there "minor combo" which anyone can do but you must be skilled to be very good at it. If archer is so easy why arent there so many good ones? Point made. Sin is easier to learn which is why everyone plays it. I would take 8v8 of archers vs sins and archers would win every time

Banned

Sin takes skill , archers takes smarts......... People are misinterpreting the question, hes asking which takes more skill... Hands down sin takes much more skill then any class beside priest...

When it comes to skill with classes id say
    Priest
    Sin
    Mage
    Warrior
    Archer

It isn&#39;t hard what so ever to stand there and spam 1 button without any sort of combo, and spamming pots(archer).While it actually takes skill to minor combo.... and use pots ,cure , such and such at the right time(but that is basically all memorized).... Which is why players who play sins usually find other classes a bit easy to play(skill-wise).

When it comes to smarts it comes down to
    Mage
    Priest
    archer
    warrior
    Sin
    All sins really do is stand minor-combo, feel a redball coming and run.... Thats basically the average sin, what makes the real difference is how smart you are in pk situations(and honestly its quite rare to find a smart sin since we count heavily on minor and lightfeet). Due to the fact that archer&#39;s have so many options in pk I would say it does take the most smarts after mage and priest.

I bet everyone can name sins who simply run into situations minor and combo ,get away and say I OWN...Sins who don&#39;t coordinate there movements,who don&#39;t know how to use other players and parties as distractions for there kills, sins who don&#39;t have the ability to think through situations and simply like to trap themselves in a 1 v 1 situation so they can get back to that basic memorized phase of minor combo.

Tired of people saying that archer is so easy. It might be easy for you to run around and ks people but it takes skill to play support, styx the priests at the right time, take down mages, slow the warriors and cure whoever needs it. Theres a reason why alot of people dont play archer, I will admit that it takes very nice gear to make a powerful archer, but when you say you cant 1v1? ive been 70+ warriors and lvl 75 sins with only a dd helm and quest belt. I do have dual rols dual HR chit 8s and ib+8 and only wp but i still take down sins that are higher level then me, even with there "minor combo" which anyone can do but you must be skilled to be very good at it. If archer is so easy why arent there so many good ones? Point made. Sin is easier to learn which is why everyone plays it. I would take 8v8 of archers vs sins and archers would win every time[/b]
    Its not hard to do all that, all it does it take a bit of common sense.
    If you tank a archer he will most likely beat someone if the archer is good geared yes.
    Sin may be easier to learn, but its MUCH harder to be good at it, and thats what we are on about, being good. People arent archers because.. ill say it again, its boring. Most people hate the fact you have to always stand still while attacking, most sins have been a archer, probably a good one if they can play sin right, it just bores them so they stay as a sin as it takes more effort to be good at one.

wawh

well come in manes and show me it....

OMG why so many retards.... there are players that after 1 year still cant do a good minor combo..!!

when i say minor combo mean a very good minor combo and not all people cant do it!!!!

Mate im a rouge lvl 72 with unique +0 and i beat 90% of the lvl 80 sin/warrior with +1 +2 unique in manes.. find out why?

all people can do a BASIC minor combo but it isnt good for become the top 1 in your server..
    1- u have to be ebought fast to burn all mana that u gain when use a soul potion and sometimes more! and is hard! mean 19 hit every 2 sec
    2- u need spam soul potions very fast and dont miss it.. coz if u do you will drop all your mana or at least u need decrase your mana speed but thats mean that u can minorout less amount of damages
    3- u need have a good combo and dont miss attacks or the enemy will regen his hp

u can learn a basic minor combo after 20mins.. but is basic !! u cant fight vs skilled player with it[/b]
    and what makes you think i cant do all that shit? also ITS IMPOSSIBLE for you to beat lvl 80s with that gear or they should be complete dumb

minor + combo isnt hard if you&#39;re not an idiot

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast