Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Which is hardest ?

This is a discussion on Which is hardest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yet u were in insanity or the chr u play were , which makes u an insanity trash... 1. Mama ...
Page: 6

Yet u were in insanity or the chr u play were, which makes u an insanity trash...

1. Mama didnt dupe, in fact i helped him boss hunt alot..
    2. Only GayHawk duped
    3. Yes normal archers could get over 2k ap, i had 1800 at 62 <3
    4. You Fail utterly
    5. Peace[/b]
    That really makes me laugh so hard, Hey RingWraith, for most of the time 62+ what clan were you in on girakon? Insanity. You were in insanity, so that means your insanity trash right?

lol ur retarded. since when did archers in old ke (i asume you talking about before Rofd, &#39;when ko wasn&#39;t ruined&#39 have over 2500ap? and 200-300dmg? idiot.[/b]
    u cant asume anything if u wasnt present so stfu

To be completely objective, technically I would say they are both hard in their own ways. While sins have to focus on combo and minor/pot at same time, archers have to focus on potting and planning the skill to use, in other words, sin is a hard rytme type, while archer is a hard strategy type.
    But personally I find the sin hardest coz u can push ur limit a lot more by speeding up the minor healing, and do ur combo more perfect while minor healing. Those who said minor healing+combo are easier obviously cant even do a oversoul rate minor healing, or even have a battle where u have to heal urself constantly more than 1 min.
    And about the curing/supporting, I completely disagree with u topic starter that archers cure more than sins, its just a matter of players. Maybe those sins u played with never cures, so u get the idea that sins are worse curer. Ive played with both types of rogues, and none of these type cures more than the other one, but in general I dont find many rogues that supporting at all, coz they only care for their own glory.
    Now u prolly will say that I only played sin, but no.. Ive played both, and I will always find sin hard to play simply coz I think sins gives the battle a much higher impact, not just stand there slowly pressing the button and think what do to.
    Due to the orginal design, sins arent really suppose to use skills and minor at same time, but thx to the "bug" called combo, sins gameplay limit got a huge push, so thats why u can get to see those amazing sin movies by the very only amazing sins. If minor combo wasnt possible, then I would find those 2 type just about equalled in difficulty.

ima say +1
    but instead i say, i agree with this awesome coment :wub:

wawh

lol at people who say combo + minor is hard

learned it in 20 minuts

personal experience : archer requires a lot more knowledge about the game..

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

u cant asume anything if u wasnt present so stfu[/b]
    even though i played before xig opened but didnt really kno the game so properly started wen xig opened, thats old enough, do i get &#39;old skool ko&#39; credits now RW?

Explore rogue is the hardest. Don&#39;t knock it until you try it.

Banned

lol at people who say combo + minor is hard

learned it in 20 minuts
    personal experience : archer requires a lot more knowledge about the game..[/b]
    well come in manes and show me it....

OMG why so many retards.... there are players that after 1 year still cant do a good minor combo..!!

when i say minor combo mean a very good minor combo and not all people cant do it!!!!

Mate im a rouge lvl 72 with unique +0 and i beat 90% of the lvl 80 sin/warrior with +1 +2 unique in manes.. find out why?

all people can do a BASIC minor combo but it isnt good for become the top 1 in your server..
    1- u have to be ebought fast to burn all mana that u gain when use a soul potion and sometimes more! and is hard! mean 19 hit every 2 sec
    2- u need spam soul potions very fast and dont miss it.. coz if u do you will drop all your mana or at least u need decrase your mana speed but thats mean that u can minorout less amount of damages
    3- u need have a good combo and dont miss attacks or the enemy will regen his hp

u can learn a basic minor combo after 20mins.. but is basic !! u cant fight vs skilled player with it

Explore rogue is the hardest. Don&#39;t knock it until you try it.[/b]
    :lol:

TwistedFate

I&#39;m going to have to say archer. Our attacks don&#39;t hit hard (350%), we can&#39;t minor heal while attacking, everyone slides or uses s combo. And in my opinion archer is one of the weakest classes in the game. But this coming from someone who plays sin for like 15 minutes then gets sick of it and goes back.

SillyHo

Make it easy, How many truly GOOD sins have their been on your respective server.....All of you who have played for ANY decent length of time can name a handful....now name the truly GOOD archers. I bet you come up with 3-4 times as many sin names as you can archer. I know from my own experience that Sin combo can be difficult to master, but can be learned. Teaching someone how to be a good archer is a different case. For me on ares, ask the humans if they think a BC party with me and liquid in it is easy to fight, or would they rather just see 2 sins instead

Explore rogue is the hardest. Don&#39;t knock it until you try it.[/b]
    Are you dumb ?

I have played sin for a long period and i have never said sin was easy ? So plz read before saying stupid stuff gayzor.. I just find archer harder than sin beleive or not idc..

And sure there will always be people on both sides which isn&#39;t that weird at all but half of those guys who are sin them self and have posted that sin is hardest dont know one thing about being a archer and that is not a fact thats the truth..

Make it easy, How many truly GOOD sins have their been on your respective server.....All of you who have played for ANY decent length of time can name a handful....now name the truly GOOD archers. I bet you come up with 3-4 times as many sin names as you can archer. I know from my own experience that Sin combo can be difficult to master, but can be learned. Teaching someone how to be a good archer is a different case. For me on ares, ask the humans if they think a BC party with me and liquid in it is easy to fight, or would they rather just see 2 sins instead [/b]
    +1

Thats what i have been trying to tell all the time thans god some1 understands me..

And uh i gotta say i love you cause your an archer and thats sexy <3

We are so few archer so we gotta keep together :lol:

chimera2888

Are you dumb ?

I have played sin for a long period and i have never said sin was easy ? So plz read before saying stupid stuff gayzor.. I just find archer harder than sin beleive or not idc..

And sure there will always be people on both sides which isn&#39;t that weird at all but half of those guys who are sin them self and have posted that sin is hardest dont know one thing about being a archer and that is not a fact thats the truth..[/b]
    u dont know what a fukin joke is do u :S

KoOOok

Hmm yea what ever my m8 says i still think sins are harder than archer and i just think hes pissed on me cuz i hopefully hit lvl 70 tomow and i wanna take
    the shield instead of the sword

why i dont want to take the sword? first of all my upgrading skills suck ass serious yesterday i tryed to upgrade raptor and impact both failed to +4 in a row... so u can see if i take the sword it will be a problem since i lose all my items to +4-5 xD

why i want the shield cuz the shield can be useful in only +3 and most ppl told me to take the shield cuz the only shield thats better is cs ( <---note was told that) so yea tell me what u think shield or sword and why

Make it easy, How many truly GOOD sins have their been on your respective server.....All of you who have played for ANY decent length of time can name a handful....now name the truly GOOD archers. I bet you come up with 3-4 times as many sin names as you can archer. I know from my own experience that Sin combo can be difficult to master, but can be learned. Teaching someone how to be a good archer is a different case. For me on ares, ask the humans if they think a BC party with me and liquid in it is easy to fight, or would they rather just see 2 sins instead [/b]
    Look, the more sins there are, the more good sins theres gonna be. Go around cz, you&#39;l see like 1 archer to 100 sins, meaning? Theres more assassins, which means there more people who are gonna be good at assassin, which means your gonna know more good assassins. While out of the very few un-koxper archers there are, most of them you would probably call good, why? Because there the only archers you SEE in cz, so dont give the crap that saying archer is harder because there less good archers, theres less good archers because there are hardly any archers in the game ( good or NOT ( not on about koxpers. ) )

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast