Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I'm a dumb idiot - flame me

This is a discussion on I'm a dumb idiot - flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So you admit that you do care about what others say about you "behind your back"?...
Page: 5

So you admit that you do care about what others say about you "behind your back"?

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)
    Originally posted by n00bzZ
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lol@Userbin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

Zaraki, you know people like YOU are one of the reasons others hate Turks?
    Doing what you did is a lot worse than something that happend ingame (ks'ing etc....)

I hope you die in a car cash aswell, that's what you deserve *-_- *
    Or preferably someone in your family or a close friend, so you'll feel the pain *<_<

Thanks , I dont give a shit anymore about you guys anyway.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't bother posting anything here or even making an account....
    Yeah i dont care, but urunfasterwithadeadbodieofuserbin comes on our Turkish forums and post those screenshots of what i said.. and then you guys post it here and talk on my back[/b]
    Umm, it isn't really talking behind your back if its on a public forum.[/b][/quote]

I am banned here, Well if i reset my modem im back [takes 2 seconds] and they know that im banned and call me koxper etc.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    lol sadly the number of posts I have are worth more than your life.
    *cough* spammer *cough*

wtf are you proud bout ur post count. ur e-penis must be very large so all the cunts can suck on it :P[/b]
    lol you are an idiot. Honestly, Ive never met someone as close to being mentally challenged as you.

@Zaraki. I hope your mother gets hit by a car, crashes in plane, drowns in water, and get anally raped by a white man with herpes. You are worthless. A spoiled brat who has no respect for the general public. Your education was wasted.

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@

*cough* spammer *cough*

wtf are you proud bout ur post count. ur e-penis must be very large so all the cunts can suck on it :P
    lol you are an idiot. Honestly, Ive never met someone as close to being mentally challenged as you.

@Zaraki. I hope your mother gets hit by a car, crashes in plane, drowns in water, and get anally raped by a white man with herpes. You are worthless. A spoiled brat who has no respect for the general public. Your education was wasted.[/b]
    I think teh same about you

Better than what you normally do on your back....

Just hope none of user's relatives see any of this..

Pathetic piece of shit Zaraki..

FatM4n

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@

*cough* spammer *cough*

wtf are you proud bout ur post count. ur e-penis must be very large so all the cunts can suck on it :P

@Zaraki. I hope your mother gets hit by a car, crashes in plane, drowns in water, and get anally raped by a white man with herpes. You are worthless. A spoiled brat who has no respect for the general public. Your education was wasted.[/b]
    Look at my avatar and you will se what I think of u

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by Desi

I hope they do.

evenson

NO one is talking "ON" your back you fucking clown shoes. and tbh, many turkish people are completely retarded. watch this, FUCK CANADIANS, watch how many people post here saying "OMG FUCK THE BEAVER HAHA" anyways, Canadians dont give a flying fuck, and if the rest of the world was the same, you know what that would be called? World peace but anyways back on topic, Fuck you up your stupid ass zaraki, you're fucking clown shoes.

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lol@Userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Desi

I hope they do.[/b]
    And you wonder why turkey is considered a septic tank by everyone who's ever met you..

Lol@Userbin

Originally posted by evenson
    NO one is talking "ON" your back you fucking clown shoes. and tbh, many turkish people are completely retarded. watch this, FUCK CANADIANS, watch how many people post here saying "OMG FUCK THE BEAVER HAHA" anyways, Canadians dont give a flying fuck, and if the rest of the world was the same, you know what that would be called? World peace but anyways back on topic, Fuck you up your stupid ass zaraki, you're fucking clown shoes.
    DO you know that that canadian guy who made pictures of Mohammed burned down..

Banned

HOLY SHIT ROFL i read all 3 pages....funniest shit i have read recently......all about this is dumb

Hostage

Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GotToHaveKayaNow)</div>
    How u know allah doenst exist?[/b]

How do you know he does?

Originally posted by Lol@Userbin@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Yeah? What the fuck does this have to do with Userbin? Who cares if you didnt like him. There are 10000x more people who hate you more than him. How many times did you get dropped on the head as a baby? Your personal dispute has nothing to do with this guy. You say this to make us mad? You look like a 4 year old playing games. You wonder why people dont like turkish players? Look at one of the most widely known turks here. Look how he treats people.

I can see a flame war comming. *h43r:

I know but you dont get the point, the point is , that guy said "Kill all the turks" basicly.. and userbin died and you guys care about 1 person but you forget all the other 2382498234923 turkish people.
    I dont get the point? YOU dont get the point. Saying shit about Userbin is 10x more disrespectful than me sitting here saying I fuck Allah. Get your head on straight. I asked in the other topic what started this. It's funny how you have to act like a 4 year old and say shit to get back at him. Your a low-life Zaraki. You always will be. The funny part is...You already knew that. For a while, I hated turks. The Majority of them cheat. The Majority of them hack. The Majority of them fuck up this game. HENCE THE REASON WHY TURKS ARE FLAMED. Do you NOT understand? It's called a stereotype. You fall under that stereotype. You may not have been one of those people. But, thats the way it goes. Then for a while, I cut back on stereotyping. Yeah, sure I met some turkish players who were better than the cheaters. Had morals. Played the game for what it was worth. Now we sit here and deal with your bullshit every fucking day. SO YEAH WE GET ANNOYED. PEOPLE START TO FLAME.

And guess what? You continue to add to the fire. You still sit there and try to take it out on the people who sat here and listened to what you had to say about it. We try to keep the flaming down. Yet, why cant you comprimise with us? Why do you feel the need to constantly attack us?

But go ahead, make fun of us. Keep saying things you will not be able to take back.

TunaFishyMe

sadly, things like these only happen to uneducated brats like you. Dont pick fights you cant handle kid. Since your english is remarkably decent for a turkish boy, i would suspect you went to a private school. Since you are some dumbass 15 year old kid who has enough cash to spend on KOM, you are spoiled by your rich parents. Unfortunately, your parents cant cover your ass for too long. Wait till you grow up a bit, open your mouth once more in public and see if your parents can buy off the people you insult. Spoiled kids go nowhere. If im wrong and you are a poor piece of shit, then good. Your family financial problems wont change through you. I hope that drunk fat ugly bitch you that rapes you of rebound and gets pregnant is somewhat intelligent because your side of the genes wont produce anything with an IQ above retardness.

FatM4n

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GotToHaveKayaNow)
    How u know allah doenst exist?[/b]

How do you know he does?

<!--QuoteBegin-Lol@Userbin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Yeah? What the fuck does this have to do with Userbin? Who cares if you didnt like him. There are 10000x more people who hate you more than him. How many times did you get dropped on the head as a baby? Your personal dispute has nothing to do with this guy. You say this to make us mad? You look like a 4 year old playing games. You wonder why people dont like turkish players? Look at one of the most widely known turks here. Look how he treats people.

I can see a flame war comming. *h43r:

I know but you dont get the point, the point is , that guy said "Kill all the turks" basicly.. and userbin died and you guys care about 1 person but you forget all the other 2382498234923 turkish people.
    I dont get the point? YOU dont get the point. Saying shit about Userbin is 10x more disrespectful than me sitting here saying I fuck Allah. Get your head on straight. I asked in the other topic what started this. It's funny how you have to act like a 4 year old and say shit to get back at him. Your a low-life Zaraki. You always will be. The funny part is...You already knew that. For a while, I hated turks. The Majority of them cheat. The Majority of them hack. The Majority of them fuck up this game. HENCE THE REASON WHY TURKS ARE FLAMED. Do you NOT understand? It's called a stereotype. You fall under that stereotype. You may not have been one of those people. But, thats the way it goes. Then for a while, I cut back on stereotyping. Yeah, sure I met some turkish players who were better than the cheaters. Had morals. Played the game for what it was worth. Now we sit here and deal with your bullshit every fucking day. SO YEAH WE GET ANNOYED. PEOPLE START TO FLAME.

And guess what? You continue to add to the fire. You still sit there and try to take it out on the people who sat here and listened to what you had to say about it. We try to keep the flaming down. Yet, why cant you comprimise with us? Why do you feel the need to constantly attack us?

But go ahead, make fun of us. Keep saying things you will not be able to take back.[/b][/quote]

wtf he will be dead for sure, no man can live for 1000 years+ as he would do and he beign a god and live in the sky etc etc just plain bullshit from muslims

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @

*cough* spammer *cough*

Look at my avatar and you will se what I think of u[/b][/quote]

read my words. This is what i think: YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMBASS!!!!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast