Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177
Results 2,641 to 2,653 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by weuneC Ardream RLB ''just a little bugg'' right? monster?? cheak this out min 6,40 CaiiCaiiDaii - Nazdrovya ...
Page: 177

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by weuneC View Post
    Ardream RLB ''just a little bugg'' right? monster??

cheak this out min 6,40

CaiiCaiiDaii - Nazdrovya Europa Rosetta Pk Movie [ Apathy & NiemaProbLema ] - YouTube

peace
    well it is a very big bug. but old acc mean nothing. even normal acc means nothing. everybody fails at +1. if you noticed there isn't even single +1 .)

but this is a real thing for you

gotta admire how persistent he is even though he is blatantly wrong. Their is no point in arguing with him, he's comparing a 7yr old game to a 2 month game which already lost a huge population,and which is already having a problem containing hackers and botters. Just leave him be, he'll see himself when it fails lol. At this point its almost like hes working with them with how much he denies everything bad and just praises a dying server lol

Banned Senior Member

Gotta agree with Prodigy for once...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    well it is a very big bug. but old acc mean nothing. even normal acc means nothing. everybody fails at +1. if you noticed there isn't even single +1 .)

but this is a real thing for you

proof first 2 ss's are real?
    nothing wrong with 3rd picture
    nice googliing skills tho go to google .com type +5 rof its the secound picture

send me a picture of your char on euko selecting an item i will make it say +10 and send it back to you in 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    How is buying a char even remotely relevant to "sucking at ko"? Unless ofc, your idea of being great at KO, is being able to spend 20 hours a day clickin z3rr3rrz at booro slots.

You mean you slaved your ass off night and day for 3 weeks to hit 80, pk'd for 2 weeks now you want to sell your char and you think your getting "fed" money? Are you dumb bra?

400 (which is what your selling your acc for) for 3 weeks work, god dayyyyyymmmm. $133 bucks a week, gonna break that bank baby.

I do believe (atleast where im from) the going rate in Macdonalds is like $14 an hour....
    wdf where u live u get 14$ an hr at mcd's, here its like 7:25 lol

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    gotta admire how persistent he is even though he is blatantly wrong. Their is no point in arguing with him, he's comparing a 7yr old game to a 2 month game which already lost a huge population,and which is already having a problem containing hackers and botters. Just leave him be, he'll see himself when it fails lol. At this point its almost like hes working with them with how much he denies everything bad and just praises a dying server lol
    you are such an ignorant that you do not have any knowladge about programming and the game mechanics. If the game does not have any item duping exploit or item upgrading exploit even the 100000 years passes there would not be 1/10 of the usko +9 and +10s . Because the ko upgrade mechanism is built with this way. So far there is no upgrade or dupe exploit in euko. If that happens we can talk again . But since you are such persistent ignorant you won't also understand these sentences.

You can try to exploit game 7/24 for 365 days. If there isn't exploit which will let you dupe or upgrade without fail you can never have +10 item set or +4 +5 acc sets. Anyway who knows a bit about ko game mechanics would understand me

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    you are such an ignorant that you do not have any knowladge about programming and the game mechanics. If the game does not have any item duping exploit or item upgrading exploit even the 100000 years passes there would not be 1/10 of the usko +9 and +10s . Because the ko upgrade mechanism is built with this way. So far there is no upgrade or dupe exploit in euko. If that happens we can talk again . But since you are such persistent ignorant you won't also understand these sentences.

You can try to exploit game 7/24 for 365 days. If there isn't exploit which will let you dupe or upgrade without fail you can never have +10 item set or +4 +5 acc sets. Anyway who knows a bit about ko game mechanics would understand me
    Right so the trina exploit that was working earlier that wasn't an exploit right?
    nd your theory fails, ive made plenty of +9/10 woodstaffs/2 hand swords/bows in usko from +8s that have dropped from wolfs, if your theory is correct i musta duped a shit ton of wolf drops to make +10's lol please..

Banned Member

Right so the trina exploit that was working earlier that wasn't an exploit right?
    nd your theory fails, ive made plenty of +9/10 woodstaffs/2 hand swords/bows in usko from +8s that have dropped from wolfs, if your theory is correct i musta duped a shit ton of wolf drops to make +10's lol please..
    Do you have any proof of trina exploit in euko ? If so show me ? There are only 2 +9 high class weapon and it is a very good proof for me that there is no exploit

And you are comparing monster dropping low class weapon and unique item. This also proves your knowladge about knightonline game

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Topic cleaned up of unrelated childish bickering.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

wdf where u live u get 14$ an hr at mcd's, here its like 7:25 lol
    Minimum wage where I live is $10/hr as of Jan 1st 2012. Atm it's like 9.85/hr, and my city has the highest minimum wage in the states sooooooooo....no clue where McDonalds is paying $14 an hour, but it's not in the US. Unless he's talking about supervisor/manager position? Because regular McD employee only makes 11/hr, 12 if they lucky here.

Quote Originally Posted by weuneC View Post
    proof first 2 ss's are real?
    nothing wrong with 3rd picture
    nice googliing skills tho go to google .com type +5 rof its the secound picture

send me a picture of your char on euko selecting an item i will make it say +10 and send it back to you in 5 minutes
    Second picture is confirmed fake. That picture is so old it's from the beginning of rofd back when I still played.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Minimum wage where I live is $10/hr as of Jan 1st 2012. Atm it's like 9.85/hr, and my city has the highest minimum wage in the states sooooooooo....no clue where McDonalds is paying $14 an hour, but it's not in the US. Unless he's talking about supervisor/manager position? Because regular McD employee only makes 11/hr, 12 if they lucky here.

Second picture is confirmed fake. That picture is so old it's from the beginning of rofd back when I still played.
    Damn, lucky mofo's. Back before I enlisted I had to work on 6.50 and minimum wage only went up to 7.25/hr now.

dam @cam where u live where min wage is gunna b 10$ lol in jersey its been 7:25 foreverrr, and yah he said its 14 in australia

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

also you said old acc wourth nothing? there are scorpion shield lobo hammers etc in there and also there are a bunch of unold items which dont need upgrading lobo, lupus pendts sell for like 50m ea atleast get your facts right no one needs to upgrade there lupus to +3 or there lobo pdenent to +3

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1